Are we bear or bull?

Hard to tell if this is a bulltrap

close to a breakout, we need to pump higher than the last pump

We are going to slowly recover to 9-10k with small dips on the way

10/10 pic OP

just a pump to sell big for a reasonable price... then it's

>they dont know that people are closing shorts and cashing out right now

everything's was manipulated so that i think would drop this low. now that there is actually resistance and probably decent news from the SEC thing today, they will stop surpressing the price and let it bounce back.

this is the first sell off

Was*

>We are going to slowly recover to 9-10k with small dips on the way
but hit 4-5k for months or a year first

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

you STILL didn't buy the dip? If only you knew..

it will only break from its downtrend if it pumps over 10k, at this point its safe to go all in

anything below and you should look at everything with a bearish mind

this might be a bull trap, or just people closing shorts

it's a bull

>eVeRyThinG iS a TrAP

You dont even know what "buy the dip" means
You buy the dips in a bull market not in a bear market.

Dip to 6600 and huge, fat green candles to 10k afterwards. Screencap this newfags.

bulltrap*

it´s clearly a bull trap

want to bet $50?

>hurr durr everything bull trap

> 2011: Market crash is coming!
> 2012: Market crash is coming!
> 2013: Market crash is coming!
> 2014: Market crash is coming!
> 2015: Market crash is coming!
> 2016: Market crash is coming!
> 2017: Market crash is coming!
> 2018: Market crash is coming!

They have to be right someday.

The market literally crashes every quarter. This one is much bigger, but that's because of dumb money.

let's hope AI is right

> The market literally crashes every quarter.
Unless you're talking about crypto, literally no one in the real world thinks this, even as "corrections" instead of crashes. There hasn't been a real-world crash since '08 and it's disingenuous to claim otherwise.

WE'VE GONE DOWN FROM 19,500 TO 660 THAT'S A 68% LOSS OF COURSE WE'RE IN A BEAR MARKET YOU FUCKING RETARD DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS WHAT A BULL MARKET LOOKS LIKE???

Of course I'm talking about crypto, you brainlet. Get out of here boomer.

>trends never reverse
I guess we're going to 0 then.

this is not a reversal don't be fucking deluded. sell while it's pumping. this has been happening for weeks but now since it's drawing the arm down of the parabola they will happen biweekly till we hit triple digits. don't say I didn't warn you.

Everyone who held through the 2008 crash has made money by now. Always hold

Bull trap? scalp it. Reversal? Stay in the trade. Thank you trading bot.

so buy know and see where it gets you ? we won´t be recovering until we reach the bottom

I've seent this type of thread again and again and again every fucking bounce all the way down. Every time people are 100% sure this is the one, buy now or regret later screencap this bla bla. It's easy to be always right when you simply ignore all the times you were wrong. This is why I never listen to Veeky Forums. Yes this might be the reversal but just wanting something badly doesn't make it so. Stay sharp and good luck.

You can't read charts. Fuck off.

If you can't tell and have to ask, then we're at a

REVERSAL
E
V
E
R
S
A
L

Dat 190 btc sell wall. This is going nowhere but down.

$5K is the bottom, below $5K it wouldn't become profitable for miners in USA and some other countries to mine. We could very well be seeing a trend reversal now, I have buddies in Latvia who are mining on a big scale and they'd move over to ether if BTC hit $5K. Someone over at HN confirmed the $5K bottom. It's possible majority of the normies who are weakhanded have fucked off.

Wall just got demolished. :)

THE BEAR AND THE BULL

You realize difficulty is dynamic, right?

Yes. What's your point?

it'd be funny if the flippening happened in a bear market
it honestly might seeing as ethereum as actually used more than btc

Obviously you don't, because there is no price point where bitcoin stops being profitable to mine.

Save for $0, that is.

Yes this is a Rothschild GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGER tantrum being thrown, and it's a total fucking bulltrap BEWARE and heed warning of JEWS

Of course there is. If the electricity bills and rig decay is more than what you can mine, BTC becomes unprofitable to mine. It takes two weeks for the difficulty to change, it's not instant. American miners generally make less than Chinese ones due to electricity costs.

>It takes two weeks for the difficulty to change, it's not instant.
Yes and afterwards it'll become profitable again.