Selloff of mining rigs has begun

Selloff of mining rigs has begun

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.craigslist.org/chc/sop/d/used-evga-1060s-1070-gpus/6485846117.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you make money by buying all these for 30% of the price and soldering on new conductors and sell them for 75% of retail?

>soldering on new conductors
what are you talking about you autist?

so happy if this happens... I will buy the shit out of it and start mining on my own while prices will skyrocket again and idiotic short term thinking miners that got scared of a little manipulation will whine about their little to non RIO and faild opportunity to keep mining till 1ETH=$10k

That's not a fucking argument

Wouldn't give more than $50 for a card used for mining

the fuck are you talking about? Capacitors? and you still wouldn't do that, cause the wear on a gpu goes faster but not by a lot, cause you undervolt and underclock the gpu.

I'm looking forward to the ad's like
>120 GPU's for sale
>Never used for mining

he probably meant capacitors

Now this is having weak hands

/g/ is celebrating

and you didn't answer his question

>selling 1060's and 1070's for the same price

>can you fix graphics card by replacing the flux capacitor warp drive???
>"ur retarded"

The gtx 1070 msrp is $395 new. Don't fall for this scam its not over yet.

>$400

Offer 400 for the lot.

Yes, replace the conductors with superconductors and reduce heat output by 30%

Yeah those will have a lifetime as short as a console.

Dude dont insults the Xbox one X

> soldering on new conductors
What is this all about? Does mining completely wreck a GPU or something?

Why do you need to "do repairs" or w/e? Can't they be sold as is?

This is the most obvious pajeet comment.

Yes

If you’re gonna sell these why not just get a gaming laptop and accept the little crypto you get from it plus your really not suppose buy these for mining crypto you can get crypto in many other ways.

Most of them already use superconductors, the only way to improve is watercooling

Fuck off Sega Saturn was better.

Best offer:
40% off for very much used hardware + 30% off for fucking up the GPU market.

70% off retail price and we've got a deal.

I'll buy when the price drops to 50% of the retail price

There's no superconductors used in consumer microelectronic components as of today. Most of the BEOL is made of copper or aluminium.

>first they make used shitcards expensive
>then they let them run at full load for WEEKs
>probably running hot all the time
>sell them for the same retail price to the /g/ and /v/ fags
>they buy it all up thanking you
>3 days later the cards die
>mfw

cant make this shit up

>tfw bought my 1060 6gb for 270 new a week before Black Friday
Don't fall for this Jewish trickery.

Oh that old thing when was the last time Sega sold a console in the 90’s?
Yea let’s see what those graphics look like now.

Here we see the beauty of planned obsolescence, all these cards are crap and are ready to die any time now and someone will get buttfucked, either that guy or the poor bastard who will buy it.

Why would the cards suddenly die? I thought miners undervolted them for lower temps, the only thing that probably could shit itself were the fans which are easily replaceable

sometimes, some miners run the cards on maximum load continually

We do. None of my cards go over 70C. People who know what they are doing don't run high temps. But you never know if the previous owner was a retard and mined w/o temp control, etc. It's a crapshoot.

>30% below retail

lol the only price he'll be able to sell them at is 80% below retail

would anybody seriously buy a card that's been in overdrive for 6 months straight for A WHOLE 30 PERCENT OFF RETAIL?!?!?

why do people keep have to informing you retards? why are you talking about shit that you have no idea about?

>Buy at 30% discount
>Sell at 75% discount
>?????
>Losses

chicago.craigslist.org/chc/sop/d/used-evga-1060s-1070-gpus/6485846117.html

go buy his cards then fucktard

doofus are you living under a rock? find a shit load of cards that are 6 months old or less, that are being sold for more than 30% off. i'll wait

i wouldn't touch a used card, especially one that has been used to mine. Much rather pay 100% retail than that shit. Fucking poorfags buying used goods lmao

You're retarded if you think /v/ fags are gonna buy those pieces of shit at retail value. They've been bitching about bitcoins for weeks they know these gpus are fried.

Pretty much, its like buying a used race car thats seen extreme amounts of use and hoping nothing on it breaks just because you know what its capable of.

So you wouldn't buy his cards.

that listing isn't even there anymore.

and most of the time these people aren't going to ship them, and they want cash

if you think that people are going to be bullied out of mining that quickly after just surviving the november mining lull you're crazy

>find one person getting rid of rigs in preparation for the 11 series cards, or because they have to move or something and can no longer have rigs
>ITS THE END YESSSSS INCOMING FLOOD OF GRAPHICS CARDS FUCK CRYPTO LOLOLOL
jesus you people.

it's not the time to buy them until you see retail prices actually drop, which will cause the used market to drop even further