Tinfoil hat time, but this seriously bugs me

Tinfoil hat time, but this seriously bugs me.

We're on the brink of stock market collapse yet again, is it possible that the ruling economy, banks, governments and so on, try to kill off BTC and thus our market as far as possible so nobody gets the idea to jump into crypto as a safe haven. Because strong BTC during a financial crisis would seriously endanger traditional stock markets and our current economic system. Actually BTC emerged from the previous financial collapse 2008 and if you think about it, shouldnt this be the time for BTC and cryptocurrencies to prosper and stand against banks and our current financial system? Somehow it seems to me all the FUD and the sudden "invitation of normies" by the media in december led to all this, it even managed to take a lot of trust and split up the crypto community a bit. I've been around Veeky Forums since about 2009 and know about BTC from here since then aswell. Just a thought.

>Conspiricy to fuck over basically anyone and everyone to maintain control of global financial markets
>Jews
Story checks out.

Stop panicking. It's the "dumb money" from Christmas that entered and now jumps ship. Bitcoin is up 500% for the 12 months. That is not sustainable. Doesn't mean it must go to zero.

fuck bitcoin, fuck stocks
my theory is that the central banks who are declaring now bitcoin as a threat to the financal economy is win win situation for them
they can tell the normies "we told you so guys"
and "see guys cause of bitcoin our economy collapsed"

It just came to my mind that this is a possibility while thinking about it. We all know that we're still a bit away from the adoption and real day to day usability of blockchain and BTC. But flooding us unexpectedly with normies to artificially pump the price up so it can dump like a rock and spread overall media-hyped fear to back people off crypto during a financial crisis seems like exactly what they would do to cuck a serious competitor to this enslaving system of debt we're all trapped in.

It's a very plausible scenario.

But then there's the other scenario where Wall Street hopped in around 8k, sky-rocketed the prices, and pull the plug in a world wide FUD, and will now buy in cheaper and control the market. So not only do they control Wall Street, they now have control of Crypto.

Been thinking this for a while. Bitcoin is shit and it will die, but everything else, everyone wants a good price, especially the WS joos.

Not panicking, I'm definitely not selling or anything in a massive correction. And I know every ATH always needs to trigger a collapse relative to its rise. But I am also pretty sure that this is manipulated beyond healthy retracement. Yes, 6000$ per BTC is still in healthy range, the way and timing its happening is not in my eyes, just like the timing for media to pick up on the crypto hype earlier this winter. Somethings off about this.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely curious if old money is screwing with new money.

After all, Gaddafi wanted to go back to the gold standard for trade...look what happened to him.
Even SNL (Saturday Night Live) showed him as being a evil crazy person. The media (Jews) are always involved.

We are watching social manipulation unfold before us.

>We're on the brink of stock market collapse

All charts almost exactly the same on the crypto side

Bitcoin is not in bubble. Anymore. Isn't that perfect place to store cash? You can be 100% sure there is no bubble about to burst eating your money.

Yes, the entire global economic system will crash specifically because bankers are scared of crypto.

Are you fucking retarded?

Too much coincidence

Stocks falling 666 points just before big crash?

Cabal jews are at it again

I think you misunderstood me, the stock markets will crash, this has nothing to do with crypto. But while this happens I am pretty sure they will want to prevent the cryptomarket shining as an alternative for our current economic system.

I told you to buy gold, why didn't you listen? Your internet money is worthless.

Are you suggesting that major economic movers had the magic power to foresee a stock crash, but not enough magic power to prevent it, so instead of adjusting their holdings in the market that the care about they are instead tinkering with BTC futures? Add more foil OP.

No, he meant (((they))) knew this economic crash was incoming and (((they))) knew (((they))) had to take crypto down with it or else

I honestly think this is what we needed for crypto adoption. With the meltdown of traditional markets and the lose of faith in the dollar, this would be enough to even convince the normiest of normie to adopt crypto.

That's not even a correction
That's a hiccup

Look at the S&P chart. You dont need magic powers to forsee some kind of correction for global financial markets coming very soon. And corrections for a slowly moving market like the global economy are almost always a financial crisis because of debt/interest relations.

You can call it a hiccup, but its the biggest and fastest hiccup we've seen in years, usually followed by a heavy correction that always follows after ATHs, no matter which asset you look at.

>corrections for a slowly moving market like the global economy are almost always a financial crisis
shit like '08 is an exception, not the rule

We'll see
I still think it'll be back on the bounce upwards before the day is over. All the fundamentals are amazing right now

Yeah, thats true. But also every rise needs a natural cool-off phase. Maybe it is just that. I'm not too sure if fundamentals are that good for the market right now, its such a huge topic with so many connected relations. I dont see the world in such a good and wealthy state right now compared to how stocks performed the last month. I dont even see the US economy in such a shape.

Priced in. Look at the indexes. They’ve all formed a left shoulder. Unless they form a v rebound, which is highly unlikely, they will either flatten out or dead cat bounce. Either way that would account for a right shoulder which is high probability (ie 75%) for further downward pressure. We are looking at another 5% correction.

Even if it's as bad as '87, and it won't be due to the lack of outside pressures(storm, Iran,etc) It'll bounce back no impact on the real economy