Apocalypse

With imminent stock market crash approaching and probably WW3, post your apocalypse portfolios:

I'll start:

Sleeping bag x 1
Remington 700 x 1
Glock 9mm x 1
Ammunition
Water filters x 100
Matches
Lighters
Fishing hooks
Survival knife x 2
Military boots
Compass x 1
Flashlight x 1
Headlight x 1
Chainlink x 100k

Other urls found in this thread:

personalliberty.com/one-year-in-hell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically
>kneepads
>sexy dress
>lingerie
>wig
>1 year make up supply
>boxcutter for self castration
>antiseptic
>needle and thread

you utter fool, even if you managed to not suffer complications from the hackjob the testosterone deficiency would kill you within a year

Who would want to live long enough to be eaten alive by cannibalistic roving bands? At least I get fed and protected until I die of testosterone deficiency as you say.

All that will be useless when

1) you run out of food
2) a pack of looters surrounds you and you get shot when you least expect it

You didn't list any rations, a tent, a map, compass, or radio. Glock 9mm is decent, Remington 700 is a shit choice for shtf though. Honestly a .22 and all the ammo you can carry is way more useful.

Most importantly you need other people to band together with. It will allow tasks to be allocated easieer, and also allow for protection against violent marauders

Crypto x 17
No pants x 1
A cat x .5
Rusty cutlery x 3
Claustrophobia x 1
Autistic screeching x REEEEEE

fed dick maybe, faggot.
u will bleed out after ur first round of gangrape, internal bleeding.

>a tent,

I laughed so hard I puked at you faggots. I'm going to rape you and eat you. tent. my sides.

t. vet Yugo collapse

2x bunch of wire
3x emergency blanket
15x candles
10x water filters

live in germany so i havent any guns
but
>food
>survival knifes
>compass
>maps
>other basic survival equipment

This is America europoor. There is plenty of wilderness to escape to, a tent is extremely useful shelter especially during bad weather

This guy is actually spon on, there is a good pasta somewhere from a dude from that time that explains how shit will go down very well

AR-15 hundred round Drum with green tips, 5k ammo in hand

AK47, 2k ammo

Saiga 12 with 20rnd Drum, 4k ammo

Mossberg 930spx

S&W 9MM pro core, 2k ammo

XD. 45. 2K ammo

8 months freeze dried food
Ton of bottled water and a distiller
Multiple knives, flashlights, compass and map, quickclot, and a lot of antibiotics

I will just bullshit my way up into the leadership of a gang, then lure them into a trap and make them kill themselves

Butcher knife x2
tea x10kg
coffee x5kg
cigs x10 carton
4x ounce American Eagle gold coin
5x flash light
Nissan Patrol and a safari edition
2x dogs
2x private security
10x bic lighter

Could you find it ? Genuinly interested.

Still you wouldn't make it to the second day

2x k-bar, 1x machete -> for utility, crafting traps/weapons, and close combat
1x modified airforce texan ss, and hand pump -> for hunting my food - and not need real bullets
1x small skillet
1x small saucepan
1x termos
1x swiss army knife
firestarter
1x shovel -> to dig my storage bunker
1x sleeping bag
50 feet of rope to tie my sleeping bag up in a tree and give me something to climb up.

>Honestly a .22 and all the ammo you can carry is way more useful
I'm with this guy right here
I've got 70k rounds right now
two 10/22's and a savage mark ii (bolt action)
I'm ready

I would like to see you use a machete in close combat and tie yourself up in a tree

whoah dude.

Yep. I'd honestly carry a ruger 22 pistol, good enough for self defense and hunting but also light and concealable. .22 rifle is good too ofc, especially a takedown model

>live in germany so i havent any guns
Lol tard, I live in Germany and have a whole arsenal. Going to buy a .50 BMG when I'm back in green again.

>I would like to see you use a machete in close combat and tie yourself up in a tree

that would cost you 1 monero

cigs are literally a good WROL currency replacement. see postwar germany 1945-1948.

Gibe

/out/ here.
So this is the "power" of Veeky Forums """""intelligence"""""
Wow. Don't get cardiac arrest walking up a slope.

>gold
>tent, knife and other camping gear
>motorcycle with panniers

I swear to god you amirfats have a gun fetish or something

Go back to batoning your head, you fag

You would be just as dead as us my delusional friend

I am ready

Do any of you even know how to set up a tent? Where to set it up? Camoflaging it?
No, tossing some sticks in your tent at the top of a hill isn't gonna save you.
Can you make a fire without a gazillion litre fuel and a flamethrower? No, enjoy freezing to death while chewing raw salmonella infested bugs since you couldn't catch a dead fish in a pond if you tried.

I'm gonna stockpile female hormones, I couldn't bring myself to take them but if society collapsed and everyone that knew me was fucking murdered by bandits I'll have an easy way out stored up. Just hide with a couple months food supply and take them so when I have to leave my hiding place I can become a warlord's sex slave and live life on easy mode.

Ah good call user, no point putting on sexy clothing if you are gonna look like a oversized hairy gorilla stuffed into a dress. Will buy them for my bugout bag next shopping trip

personalliberty.com/one-year-in-hell/

This. We are the only ones in this thread who will make it.

>vagina and a great smile
the bois will figure it out how to survive

i unironically have a shitload of canned food and bottled water sitting in my garage just in case something big happens one day.

Warlord here.

I only go for the female virgins if I raid your area - prolly gona strap you with a proxy-bomb collar and have you put to work then let my boys have at you before ever letting you near my dick.

2 large boxes of NRG-5
1 small box of F-100 compri
1 high quality water filter
100 high quality silver ion tablets
1 20 watt dual usb solar panel

That's it.

Repeat that to your self in a post apocalyptic scenario. I did rape the first dog that crosses the street after not burring it in 5 months.

nothing as I live on a island country that is self sufficient

You say that but the reality is that people in a post-apocalyptic world would give anything to fuck something remotely feminine looking.

>food
>water
>fort
>buffed up car
>12 girlfriends

Warlod again,

Thank you for the good idea - I will send assassins in form of female-looking figures to my enemies.