/v/ here

/v/ here
As a PC gamer
For the good of all PC gaming
I hope BTC continues to fall.
You fucks have been driving up the prices of graphics cards for too long.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-the-game-d080de0932d
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym3V8_ESiD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok son

daddy has work to do now, go back to your room your mommy will bring you chocolate milk soon

Gamers are the worst type of retards

>ooga booga graphics cards to expensive
What’s it like being poor?

>he wants to pay triple the price of what the same graphics card used to cost because he has the money to pay for it

lol why not just get a playstation like anyone who has a life

You only use computers for work and shitposting on internet foruns. PC gaming is a bad idea, because you will associate your PC with the gaming addiction and then you will never be productive on it.

If you had used your toy to mine bitcoin you would not have any problems buying a brand new Vega64 or Titan X right now

>What is ASIC mining

At least know who you're mad at

I sincerely hope that modern gaming dies. Its shit and full of faggots.

The best thing about crypto is that it pissed of manchildren like you. Get a real hobby you little faggot

says the "man" "investing" in tulips

OK while we are on Veeky Forums with vidya someone needs to explain to me how Square thinks it is reasonable to price a fucking ps2 upscale(ff12) the same as their newest shiny bought console exclusive time over FF15?
How can they think both are worth 50 bucks?

>that absolute dogshit taste
Kill yourself manchild

>he’s poor

Square has no sense
They're probably thinking
>both were on the current gen consoles, therefore both should cost the same amount
On the bright side at least XII is a better game than XV and sites like GMG have coupon codes available to cut the price down to around $30

>implying that BTC is the only minable crypto

user, I...

Yeah I will probably get it for 10 bucks in a few months but FF15 just looks so bad. The only thing that interested me in the benchmark was the fishing. Good thing Cold Steel 2 is coming for my JRPG fix.

OH MY GAWD MY STAH WAHS GAYMES AND MY NINENTDAH SWOTCH! PLUS WHAT BOUT ALL MY WICK AND MORTY EPISODEEEEESS

Good point.

FFXV isn't worth $5 let alone $50

/v/eddit please leave

Ohh if you really expect prices of video cards falling back down you are in for a hard surprise... they will go even harder and with hard disk mineable currencies becoming more and more popular, guess what will go up in price too :)

I have bad news for you but /v/tards are everywhere.
You see a /pol/tard? That is a /v/tard as well.
You see a pink wojak or frog? /v/tards

Take solace in knowing that half the coinfags on here are broke and the other half are probably going to hang themselves because they're about to be broke. They'll be serving you cheeseburgers at McDonald's any day now.

Sorry, but anyone who isn't a newfag is still at least 1000% up from their initial investment.
The only people who are broke are /v/edditors like you that came here a month ago.

Instead of having bought at 5.8k today they are still coping with missing the biggest bull run in human history.

why do you pay so much for games u moron
just get a ps4 for 300$

You better hope btc goes up. It's one of the few coins you can't mine with a gpu. If bitcoin dies everyone will go to XMR and fuck up the gaming industry even more.
Fuck, I'll mine monero at a loss just to lube up and jerk myself with your tears.

> v here
> as a pc gamer

Kys

kys sonygger

Don't blame the nocoiners for their stupidity and jealousy. Blame the media for shaping them this way.

You will have to pay taxes for your digital assets soon too. Crypto is going to cause all kinds of problems for gaming.

Well hurdles anyway. But yeah, the things you earn in video games can and will be taxed just like crypto soon.

>As a PC gamer
lel

Grow some balls and come play daddy level vidya

btc has nothing to do with the gpu spike

also it suck yeah, I shelled out and extra $100 than I should have for a gpu

but I felt a bit better about it after making 10k in a month on crypto.

Buy a PS4 pro already. PC gaming sucks.

yeah, cant miss those masterpieces....

HAHAHAHAHA

>secret of mana. a game i could play on a phone
>games not even out
>ports from consoles
>cartoon games
Why do you need the latest graphics card?

> teenagers got some money flipping burgers
> think they are financially savvy because they invest in memecoins
> call people with proper jobs that wants to buy a normal priced gpu as child/tard/poor

the state of Veeky Forums

Some of these games I can play on my shit netbook

>unironically buying sony products
people like you should hang.

This
Get a life nerds
I even got deus ex manking divided last month for free on ps+
PC fags are ridiculous omega losers

> "get a life"
> plays games and calls other losers

consolefag gas yourself

medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-the-game-d080de0932d

>Renting games and multiplayer
>Playing only for a limited time

Peasants begone

Go back to your board for electronic toys kid

graphics cards were made obsolete a few years back by algorithms that hides elements outside or behind the resolution matrix of pixels
can be done totally on CPU
threatened an entire industry and countless jobs
this has been quite convenient in that regard

cheap BTC = more miners.
get fuck manchild.

>there is no difference between playing 10hours/week and playing 10hours/day
Pic related probably you

vedyo GGGGGGUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHMMMMMSSSSSSS

>I got this rental for free I just had to pay for it
I expect to read this retardedness in a lot of places but not ina place for business discussion.

keep hoping

this is bait
and semi-pasta

You know, it doesn't matter if crypto recovers or not. Already by now cryptofags lost years of their life just thanks to the stress of watching their crypto value evaporate.

>rental
>let me just go ahead and make up stuff haha checkmate bro
Now its just getting sad

I'm going to melt down all my old cards for metals after I'm done mining and wrecking them. Sound good OP?

>Shopping the kids shit black
You don't need to lie to get your point across, /pol/. The guy is already a manchild even if it's his own kid.

The average PS Plus customer

unironically this, buy a console

t. crypto miner

> I prefer to play on PC, but also have vg which I play max like some hours per week
> shows me pic of a nerd

tryin too hard son

Got my RX580 for 260 dollars on cyber monday? Why nibbas complainin

I don't specifically, although I could use something better for FFXV. But I fear this will discourage newcomers to the PC market or people with really old cards that have been needing upgrades

They're not good for anything else after being used for mining so of course

Don't act like you need a 1080 Ti to play the latest Touhou faggot.

You mean mobile gaming... There hasn't been a single PC game that's worth a damn for like 10 years now.

FFXII: The Zodiac Age makes my 970 run at 80 degrees Celsius and FFXV gets me 35-45fps on High.
Also this is less about me needing to upgrade and more about PC gaming in general. Some people have shit computers and some don't have PCs at all

It really doesn't matter how well games run as long as they beat the competitors value wise.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym3V8_ESiD4

The modern consoles are about 200 bong, and after you add the yearly online tip it's going to be well over whatever a 750 ti build costs

If you go with consoles you are forced to buy an extra PC or laptop for shitposting. They always end up losing.

Yeah I was going to mention this as well, but the online alone is enough to make up the price difference.

I think pretty much the only situation they're cheaper in is if you don't own a computer or play online but that obviously eliminates 99% of people.

Some of the older ones like the ps3 and wii u (you can pirate) are very cheap though