Probably 2008 all over again - buy silver??

Not looking good we'll see shortly how much the market will tank today but it sure as shit seems like 2008 knocking on 2018's door ...

Would you guise buy SILVER if so when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tj2s6vzErqY
goldsilver.com/blog/gold-vs-silver-the-5-differences-that-matter-most-to-investors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cost of mining and refining an ounce of silver is like 20 USD, I don't see how there is any risk here. Much less risky than buying some internet monopoly FUN money or something stupid like that.

GOddamnit, I actually gave some real advice instead of trolling shit on this site and it calls me a Fag.

1/3 fiat
1/3 gold/silver
1/3 crypto

It's a correction, not a recession dumbass.

Stock faggot spoted

You're the same kind of fag who said that bitcoin was just a "minor pullback" instead of the top of a parabolic bull-market blow off top.

>2008 again
You know nothing of economics do you?

It's just a minor correction
All green by noon

didn't know ... thanks for the info will keep that in mind

by the looks of it i'd hazard silver will rocket into all time highs again ... if it really is 2008 all over that would be some comfy and safe gains

sounds like a good composition, personally i wouldn't dare putting more than 15% into crypto ...

I own 115 troyOz of silver

Buy now, we're in a low period for precious metals

>rally for 1 year straight
>3% dip after completing months without dips beyond 2%

2008 ALL OVER AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

People just love talking about buying gold silver etc and the end of times, because they don't want to deal with their current responsabilities, the reality is you're all childish and would most likely starve soon into a serious recession, not even the great depression turned into apocalyptic times and that was some serious shit.
It's a correction that could be much bigger than what any of us imagine, but it won't become a recession, there is a lot of steam left, in fact I would be surprised if bargain hunters don't turn the market green in a couple days, Lots of fiat floating around, lots of money printed out of thin air and low interest rates.
now wheter or not this will lead to the collapse of society and our financial system etc, idc. But for the time being, this is fucking nothing and was expected in fact biz had threads about it for the last 3 days and most people close to wall st knew the sell off was coming.

This is a really great video on the topic. Based on the number of fiat dollars in the world today, if even a fraction of it goes into PM's, they will all reach nominal highs and then real all-time highs.

youtube.com/watch?v=tj2s6vzErqY

hmm yeah ... won't dive right into anything but have to be on the lookout for myself and the riches for other people i take care for

thanks will check that "probably closer to facts than fud" out

thankfully ... this market is a hell of a lot slower than say crypto - still time to think where to buy in

as silver apparently isn't all precious metal ... but i don't see why would i be worried about that > as horror scenarios wouldn't pan out well with or without it

% dip

Isn't it already down over 10% since last Monday?

- [2011] -
>cant print
>((((they)))) scared of it
>future money
>limited supply
>people can mine it - money for the people
>can trade directly for goods

silver will go up forever

yeah that wouldn't be unlikely seeing how silver is the shit

goldsilver.com/blog/gold-vs-silver-the-5-differences-that-matter-most-to-investors/

Aannnnd ..

the markets up

1% up.

Nigglets on this thread BTFO.
also this guy while I agree with most of his stuff he was wrong about his predictions short term already.

>posting Mike Maloney videos

No thanks I'll stick to virtual silver

you mean stocks for silver or eth? i'm not shying away from those ...

Until the end of time and rebalance annually

50% value stocks
25% growth stocks
15% bonds
10% gold