HOLD YOUR USDT UNTIL AFTER THE SENATE HEARING

BITFINEX SENATE HEARING AT 10AM

USDT GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON ONCE THE SENATE CRACKS DOWN

THEY'LL UNTETHER THE COIN TO THE DOLLAR AND IT WILL FLY TO PLUTO

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?440770-1/jay-clayton-christopher-giancarlo-testify-hearing-virtual-currencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol wtf

Shitposting at its finest. Remember kids always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

oh you ... usdt is 1$ at best ... but better hold none of it albeit the senate won't be swinging the sledgehammer according to the protocol thats already available ...

makes me wonder when tether/bitfinex will exit crypto ... this will be an additional bad blow

>EVERYONE has dumped their bitcoin for tether
>senate going to tell Bitfinex to stop "minting" USDT
>supply stops increasing

It's going to fly, user.

Oh shit actually this is a good point. Just like all the USDT threads yesterday. Fuck it, I’m all in. Better then losing on ETH. Worst case, my investment stays at 1$ and I sell tomorrow.

Not the worst case but you'll probably get a few more weeks out of Tether. Probably.

>Implying Tether would care what a random country tells them
>Will print like 300m more USDT just for dominance

Exchanges will care when the US tells it's banks to freeze any exchange that carries USDT

And USDT will care when exchanges stop allowing it

That's 4D chess right now, i like, i like.

But then the Tether concept cannot work anymore without printing / bunring tether to manage demand and supply. Who the fuck wants a volatile USDT with a max bottom of 1 USD value.

>Ahhh i am confused

if they untethered it wouldn't it be useless kek it would be bitconnect levels dropping, at which point I'll probably buy some just in case they are like "lmao nvm retethering" and I'll making 100x gains buying tethers at a cent

>But then the Tether concept cannot work anymore without printing / bunring tether to manage demand and supply
What's wrong with that?

When will this coin reach $10? I've been holding from September 2017 and it's always stayed around $1. I don't get it seriously

Wouldn't this work against the use case as an hedging tool? You can never sell your crypto for USDT because everything above the 1USDT isn't guruanteed to hold? Meaning that rebuying your crypto with USDT could lead into crazy value loss even though tether has a bottom of 1 USD

This nigger, I am buying 30 BTC right now using Tether. The last ones will be left on pink raped like those who didnt jump early on Bitconnect

50 MINUTES LIVE
c-span.org/video/?440770-1/jay-clayton-christopher-giancarlo-testify-hearing-virtual-currencies

but in the window of lag between the initiation and the blowback, there will be plenty of time to spew fallout and reap tens of not hundreds of millions in fraudulent gainz

i'm not holding the reason why bitcoin might be $1 soon. FIAT ALL THE WAY!

Dont worry user, it will go to 0.0001 once everyone will try to change it back to BTC in a few hours.

Exchangers will just have to take it out of the list and voila, you are at you own with the BITCOOOOONNNNECT 2.0

it's just about to moon soon

It doesn't matter what happens to it. You won't be able to trade it. You won't be able to cash out. All your money will disappear back where the tether came from (thin air).

>Wouldn't this work against the use case as an hedging tool?

Like this user
>trade BTC for USDT
>the amount of USD(T) that BTC is valued at is then put into your wallet, thus into circulation
>you trade the USDT back for bitcoin later
>that USDT is taken out of circulation