Been waiting to buy back in and now im seeing a lot more volume
300-500 ETH buys on order book

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/g4ykxpeifkr7zu3ebfmryxpj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still waiting the >400$ crash.
Maybe its a mistake.

>Not margin longing the ratio on kraken
Regardless of the fiat prices, it's a pretty safe bet that ETH will start to gain on bitcoin as the flippening starts to unfold.

I bought in with 1/3 of my FIAT. I will put in another 1/3 at 400 and hopefully another 1/3 at 200

ETH rebounding is just due to pacing the BTC oscillations. Sub 400 is inevitable and possibly sub 300. Going to buy in the upper 300s though.

I converted mine into LTC because it seems to be holding better lately.

And if it somehow gets under 100 I will dip into my savings to buy more. I'm splitting my money 30/30/30 between ETH OMG and VEN

33/33/33 I mean

33.3333 you mean

no yet, can't tell if this is it

What will you invest with the 1 left over

bazinga

Idk. Bitconnect is looking like a pretty juicy buy at these prices

It's building momentum now tell me it will come back down

fomoed in at 580

I’ve spent way too much time writing code to give this trading bot away for free. You will make minimum 10% daily, or you can have your money back. Only 10 downloads available on here before my website goes live next week and prices increase 10x. Email for your review is in the box

satoshibox.com/g4ykxpeifkr7zu3ebfmryxpj

proof? also, if that's true why not keep it to yourself and become a millionaire

Seen this exact post for the last few weeks now. Go be gay somewhere else

fuck off

I was considering sub $600, but now it's too late.

soon as i made this post it started mooning lol

I promise

0.0001 could probably still buy him a couple Dogecoins

Did the same thing yesterday, bouncing between $650 and $750. Give it a few days. I think these other guys are right, it will steadily decline to the $400 range. That's when I'm getting in.

A market always tops when there's a bunch of people who are sure it will go higher.

A market always bottoms when there are a bunch of people who are sure it will go lower.

bought in at 650, 610, and 590
>buy the dip is a lifestyle not a meme
granted I'm a degenerate gambler so it's gonna hurt when I'm wrong and it bottoms out at 250

Who buys ETH? I mined ETH back when a shitty AMD card could generate 1 ETH per day.

ITS GOING ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 200
SELL SELL SELL

how do you guarantee you won't just steal the funds using the bot?

this is an old scam bro. let me give you a tip: the website never goes live.

and by that, in case it wasn't obvious, i mean there is no bot. there is especially no money back guarantee (lol are you fkking kidding me who would believe that)

Once again, I promise

Nobody’s forcing you to buy but I promise I won’t steal your meme money

Any predictions ? When do you think we'll reach sub 300?
I need time to sell some useless shit I own in order to invest

This is textbook bull trap as no market recovers in a V. There needs to be some sideways consolidation before we can begin to discuss recovery.

"i promise" LOL

Is that not good enough user ?