Where are my arkies at?

Where are my arkies at?

Payout from biz classic increased by 50% for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/dashboard
map.nano.club/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its funny how in this crash none of the top wallets in biz classic sold
they hold and so do i lmao

My wallet has actually fallen in the rankings over the last 3 days, so given that I haven’t sold anything— means people are accumulating for cheap. Thinking it’s coming time to do the same.

I actually expected Ark to increase in value compared to BTC during this crash, just because of DPoS and the fact that we aren't affected by Rule 0 (no one will mine on a loss).

ark wont do anything until they release V2 and ark VM

Where can someone check his ranking?

As long as you chose biz classic as your delegate, you can see when you log into the dashboard page under wallet.

classicdelegate.biz/dashboard

That’s only for the wallets in the delegate, but it’s at least something I noticed.

We all gonna make it, bois.

>CNY

My my my, after all these months, you deluded Arkies are still lurking around?

"Therefore, in line with our partnership, we want to share the exciting news that ARK will be listed as one of the first coins on the Blockport platform in Q2 2018!

Listing ARK will provide both communities with the opportunity to trade ARK against EUR pairs in the near future and you will also be able to buy ARK with EUR directly within Ark Desktop Wallet!"

Moon time

I know the dev team doesn’t tend to post dates, but anyone have any idea when V2 and vm are supposed to come out?

>maybe the real Ark was

Mid March - April. V2 first.

ARK is just a whitepaper shitcoin
even worse then those linkis

Thanks. Also, spectacular gif.

I havent opened my wallet in two months. Now it switches between "network connected and healthy" and "Network disconnected". Do I have do download a new wallet?

Update it?

Sell this shitcoins and get some etherium, the king of krypto

stinky linky detected

>etherium
Please spell it right. And I love ethereum. 25% eth, 25% ARK, 25% OMG and 25% RLC.

It actually worked now after opening and closing it. But the calculated dollar amount is way off.

Had the same issue, switched to testnet and back to main. Using an old version as well.

update your computer time

>Start - change time zones
>Internet clock / time
>Pick one from drop down list & press update
>delete sys32

>Soon

Small arkie here

How does Ark compare to Nano(RaiBlocks)?
Can someone list me the disadvantages and advantages of both?

ARK = something like ETH
NANO = what bitcoin was intended to be

I knew so much but is ark really futureproof in that regard or could there some day be a feeless near-instant smart contract currency? (Or is there one already)

>ARK = something like ETH
Wrong.

tell me what it is then
ark is a platform for smart contracts and cross chain transactions you fucking faggot kys

ARK is:

-an instant, decentralized currency in which everyone has a vote on the integrity of the mainchain, not just people with enough on stake to forge blocks regularly
-a tool for creating your own blockchain
-a smart contract platform
-a blockchain that connects all blockchains (mainly ARK sidechains)

It's not "the ETH of xyz", it's the google of blockchain. Their mission is to make blockchain mainstream.

RaiBlocks has no future since there is no incentive for people to host nodes.
Right now that's no problem since nobody actually uses it, but in a future where one needs a large processing center and bandwidth to host a node (a future where people actually use it as a currency), RaiBlocks fails.

T H E

i need to sell this shitcoin asap
arkies truly are retarded

Go ahead.

>nobody will run nodes
map.nano.club/
its not even accepted in any big stores yet

>RaiBlocks has no future since there is no incentive for people to host nodes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Right now that's no problem since nobody actually uses it

who /deluded/ here?

Forgive them, Father..