Anons

anons
you have survived one of the biggest and bloodiest dips in the history of crypto
how are you feeling right now?

not over yet, but feeling good

i just wanna cash out

Still buying

I got graphene hands
not once did i think about selling

Just got back from 6 months in internet-less Hellhole out rural Australia. What did I miss? Looks like my BTC hasn't made any movement.

It ain't over yet coinlets

>he thinks it's over

cleansed

Btc hasn't dipped to 4k yet. You posted this too early

ready to fill my bags with cheap coin
You didnt hodl user right?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I fill like fucking Bastogne my band of brothers

thats what everyone expects
which is exactly why it wont happen

>he thinks there’s light at the end of the tunnel
>he doesn’t realise it’s another train

this. maybe 5k dip and bounce back

The closest I got to selling was putting 7 ETH up on GDAX

Alot of value gone, but I've managed a few sales, and buys that have almost doubled all my positions I had pre drop, so feeling good about the future.

I have 0.00109295 btc and 0.00807020 ETH, so I don't fucking care

comfy af. I'm pretty much wearing a blanket and drinking a hot beverage now, too. Just need to get a fireplace built onto my house or something for the trifecta.

it went from 6000 to 19000 faster than it fell from 19000 to 6000. that pretty much never happens, so expect capitulation to still happen. To many on this board still have faith even at these levels, i think the despair level would actually be around $800. Everything will be in the shitter for a while and this was Bitcoins crash so it will take a while to recover, but something like stellar Lumens which is more than just a currency coin but more of a utility coin for cross border payments and is actually being implemented and used this year will likely recover a lot quicker, unlike bitcoin that people hoard and don't really use

Haha you don't even know the difference between "to" and "too".

lol

I feel great. Like I was tested in battle and survived. I’m finna buy some more dat ltc tonight.

you seems to forget that this board is only a small part of the crypto communiity.
Most of it is already at despair, normies fleed during fear already, reddit hanging anti-suicide stickers. The only reason wy this place is not at despair is because we are a bunch of retarded optimists hodlers or larpers. See how the board traffic fell down too? Weaks hands left, kikebook/reddit tier normies left, pajeets left;

Also, see the surge of gets/8ball/bog threads and green wojacks threads every 1% increase.

We are at despair, or at least at the startt of it. We may dip a last time to 5K but maybe not 50/50 at this point

Ltc?! I have been holding those bags and they're heavy. Biceps as big as the moon now.

BUY YOU FUCKING RETARDS ITS ONCE A YEAR OPPORTUNITY

Stop chatting on here and buy fukcing idiots

Brother

Imagine not buying right now at the last stop before lamboland...

>

"dip"... it has just started... sub 5k tomorrow.

at the last stop to being homeless... LOL
not buying your bags

i laid in bed jerking off on friday and plan on doing it today

I don't really care about red days

What dip? I mined XVG when it was one satoshi. Currently it's 630 satoshis. There really hasn't been any dip considering how cheap most cryptos were a year ago.

I don't feel anything
Haven't felt anything for a long time

WHEN WILL IT START HURTING MOMMY, OH I LONG FOR THAT SWEET PAIN

Everyone was saying the same about 8k