What effect will this have on crypto?

bad

Very good. A lot of money fleeing the stocks will get into crypto. Also the USD will spiral into hyperinflation.
If it does really crash - BTC $1 million EOY.

BTC = ??? Yuan

>even stockmarket follows btc now
What a world to be alive

stocks are dropping faster than crypto right now

both are doomed because butthurt jews

up uP UP!

>hmm, where should I put my money now that the stock market is risky and volatile?
>I know, I will put them in this thousand times even more volatile and risky market!!

this is obviously bad for everyone in general

crypto could be a wildcard for these events, but probably not

Sell your useless shit now, care for every penny, do it for a year, buy in a dip, get rich.

but what if they say HMMM i'll put 80% in bonds and 10-20% in this market that is down 50%.

You do realize, that crypto is the only safe place when shit goes down? When it goes down your fiat will be worth less than the paper it's printed on.

10% drop that’s like 6 months to a year in bullshit stocks. Lol

crypto is speculative grade "investment", more like 0.1-0.2%

I agree. Soon all global fiat and global stock market and governments would collapse, all humanity will finally transcend into blockchain, not even humans will exist, everyone will be digitally uploaded into blockchain and become immortal

It would be the perfect storm if bitcoin hadn't already peaked. Unfortunately I believe everything is going down together.

Bitcoin has no bubble, people can run from stocks to bitcoin without any fear of getting justed. 2+2.

>BTC $1 million EOY.
haha good luck John.

you're a literal retard

>Make money off crypto
>Cash out
>The 10k you made are worth 5k now because the economy is fucked
>Oh wait that was the investement you made

just so you can understand how irrelevant crypto is for the stock market, the global stock market is worth more than 80 trillion in market cap, meanwhile ALL of crypto market combined is less than half a trillion. If stock is crashing then crypto would crash even harder. The only reason crypto mooned in the first place was because rich people had extra pocket money from the stock boom and threw them in crypto

>hyperinflation tomorrow get ready
>end the fed
>kiked us gov after me
>bankers control the price

What if people take their money out of stocks to buy the crypto dip?

>A lot of money fleeing the stocks will get into crypto.
ahahhahahahahahaha

You are the retard. It happened in literally every country every time, yet you think you magic boomer paper will survive.
It's over, nocoiner. The end is here.

This. People were already panicking and exiting en masse to escape the crash. Then the conventional markets popped on top of that. All that money is now super spooked overall and not looking to get back in for a good while until they are sure everything has finished crashing.

This would have been the perfect passage of play in favor of crypto IF the entire crypto market hadn't just popped that historical bubble. I want to believe, but I can't see money "fleeing into crypto" when the vast masses are trying to flee crypto in turn.

>You do realize
If he does realize, then why do you bother telling him? Retard.

There are people on here right now that don’t think the economic collapse is imminent LOL

theres lots of room for growth in crypto

Dow jones?
More like DOWN jones
Hahahahahahahahaha

audible kek

I'd like to think crypto markets bottom out while conventional markets continue to crash. In that scenario at least some money would funnel into crypto. We'll see in the next few months.

>less than half a trillion
as of this morning ~280 billion so eat shit pajeet
xD

maybe other coins have room for growth but not bitcoin.
I mean seriously, the Bank of America has 320b market cap, you honestly think that a shitty meme coin like BTC with higher fees and transaction times than a Bengali cantine is worth more than the Bank of America or Walmart?

I like stocks

The ground is shrinking beneath their feet.
They'll have to diversify into crypto.

coiners are delusional retards what do you expect

99% of those coins are worth 0

This user is correct.

Then guess what happens if just one single percent of that market moves its money into crypto. Crypto already crashed, if 1% believes it'll go up from here, that's the biggest bull run since the dawn of time just waiting to happen

As we had now the first hype, the (((elites))) want to make sure, they are also in crypto, IF crypto is surviving. And in my opinion it will.
But the 1% are diversifying and putting a lot of more money into crypto. The money is of course from the stock market, because these two markets are now battling.,

You will see 2018 the stock market loosing more and more and Crypto will get the money. Maybe (((banks))) can stabilize the stock market with pumping new printed money in it. But they can not do it forever. Then stock market is crashing hard, Crypto will boost to its ATH. All world is moving to Crypto as the new stable trustworthy market.