BIGDOGG HAS SPOKEN

He just gave another update on Twitter, we are going to $1k.

Sell now and buy later at $1k, everything is going as he expected.

tradingview.com/u/bigdogg/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CollusiveCrypto/
tradingview.com/u/bigdogg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is his twitter:

twitter.com/CollusiveCrypto/

Check his graphs and prediction, he's been right 100% of the times.

This is like a month old. Hundreds of thousands of people made all kind of wild speculations in all directions, and sure some of them got it right.

Damn this guy was right.

The best thing to do is sell now and buy at 1k.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>failing for the HODL meme

I sold everything yesterday at 7.5k

I don;t doubt this guy is associated with miner whale groups who have a large hand in orchestrating this dump.

What I do doubt is that he is looking out for you. I doubt that he is saying this for any reason other than getting people like you to promote him, getting us low enough to get dumb money to actually put in shorts, then turn on the buy bots for a squeeze to new ATH at end of February.

Ha has insider info and only 300 followers, what do you think?

Also if we follow the whales we make money, come on dude if I had listened to him 2 weeks ago I could have made 200k easy.

>sold everything yesterday at 7.5k

Lol

literally who

What I want to know is how high it is going before going down motherfucker! Cause I want to put in the biggest short possible without getting liquidated OK? GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY

Think about it.
$1k is a perfect spot for BTC right now.

A few years ago BTC went from $1k and spiraled down to like $200. This is just a more volatile equivalent.

In a few years, we’ll see BTC go to $100k then settle down around $20k.

This is how we will know when to buy and sell. This is the knowledge we have been given to make it.

Let $1k come quick so we can prepare for the inevitable superpump

It was a smart decision. This will continue dropping

He actually got everything right.

I don't know I think about selling 50%

He wants to gain a little following so he can promote his coins when the bull run starts again in March

You’re forgetting about the possibility of a better coin just overtaking BTC altogether

Won't go above 7.5k looking by TA and fundamentals.

BIG sell walls on 7.5k in all exchanges.

He didn't tweet anything you faggots

Enjoy selling at 1k then.

We all know that’s going to be Smellycoin, an erc20 token

>twitter.com/CollusiveCrypto/
SELF PROMOTING FUCKING FAGGOT. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR TRADINGVIEW ACCOUNT. ALL YOU WANT IS FOLLOWERS YOU SAME FAGGING SELF PROMOTING FAGGOT SHILL

Yeah that's what I'm thinking about. Best option is to sell now at 7k and buy back at 1k.

oh someone actually replied thanks, yea but sell walls can be faked and shorts can be squeezed, my liq price is 7.9k at the moment

pssst here's some info you guys might like, every time bitcoin diamond pumps, btc dumps hard in the following days

I mean I don't like his promotion but he was right on every call and he is right every time.

Seems strange? No because he got insider info.

From his post:

"
Without getting into it, I know a guy who helps manage a medium sized mining operation and he told me some things. While there is a lot more to it than just BTC 1.34% dumping (stuff has been going on for a long time, including alts coin pumps); I am willing to share some info about the dump that will be useful to you from now:

1. BTC 1.34% will not go over 15,000 again.
2. BTC 1.34% will be pushed down to at least $1,000 (it will take a long time, at least a month or two but the initial sell off will be fast)
3. A transfer from BTC 1.34% to BTG -1.86% is a signal the dump is to come (compare BTG -1.86% and BTC 1.34% charts Dec 20-22 and yesterday - the BTC 1.34% dump will start today/tomorrow).

Now from my understanding I have been able to notice some patterns. Basically since the downtrend from 17.2 and then again from 15k, they squeeze BTC 1.34% back up into an uptrend (from a TA standpoint) for a brief period of time so they load up on shorts; this is why you see a lot of TA going long and getting it wrong. They do this so they have buyers to sell/short into.

While I am assuming in this chart there may be one last squeeze (I'm not entirely convinced there will be, it's just pure speculation) to 13,900 - 14,200 (most likely range). You may want to think about going short now, although waiting till at least 13,700 (however by the time i publish this chart it looks like it has already pushed up and gone back under 13,700) with 10x leverage (ensuring liquidation is above $15,000) will yield a 12500% return.
"

HOW FUCKING PRECISE CAN YOU BE?

LOOK AT HIS GRAPH OMG

People who listen to this guy are complete retards and are most likely the same people who unironically listened to Assblaster too.

> Tells people to sell long after the ATH based on "insider info".

> "insider info"

> says we will never go higher than $x (always a downtrend peak) which is completely fucking obvious because the bubble is bursting and is analogous with lower lows and lower highs.

With such a low follower number, he could just tweet a bunch of guesses and delete the wrong one. Now with us new followers it looks like he was right all the time. Idk guys. He's been shilling awhile as well

Well, he got a short right. Just like 90% of TradeView.

BTC to 1000$ is just stupid, it won't go that low for obvious reasons unless it is either completely banned or decyphered - both of which extremely unlikely events.

Keep in mind that THIS POST IS IN HIS BEST INTREST - this is NOT for your personal gain. ONLY HIS.

TLDR: LARP

Damn this was a fucking perfect play. Imagine if I shorted with 100x leverage when he called it.

Would have made me a fucking millionaire.

Wait till the end of the month lel
You don't understand the forces at play here

your right goy, btc to 1000$ is stupid, thats why were shorting it to 100$, now buy the dip filthy gentiles

>tradingview.com/u/bigdogg/
he predicted the dump to the exact hour, everyone ridiculed him at the time

DUDE

WHY DO YIU THINK THAT JP MORGAN AND BANK OF AMERICA BANNED BUYING CRYPTO ON CREDIT CARDS?

IT'S FUCKING MANIPULATED DUMBASS, I DON'T CARE WHO THIS BIG DOGG IS BUT I'VE SOLD AT 10K BECAUSE THIS US FUCKING RIDICULOUS

Yeah I saw it, he actually know his stuff.

must be related to the bogdanoffs

I shorted yesterday with 3x leverage on bitfinex.

This is going to sink, trust me.

Neither do you.

Right now it's a good price to sell because it's a small bump.

I was there on the day it happened, it was posted on /biz that day. nothing has been deleted.

Yeah me too but didn't pay attention.

Right now I see that it was true.

People here are panic selling, not only Normies and people on reddit, this is fucking ridiculous.

I'm thinking of opening a short, I mean obviously the massive profits are out but if it seriously is going down to $1k there's still money to be made.

Sold everything yesterday so I don't care.

ahah some big whales are manipulating this

SELL SELL SELL

I wonder how he got “insider info” that “Bitcoin is not going above $15k again”

Besides that sounding completely unbelievable, who could possibly dictate the price at that level of certainty? There’s not “Bitcoin company” that you could get insider info from. So who could possibly know if the price isn’t going back above $15k? It would have had to have been info from some institutional whale.

Dude you don't know how pricing works, you just need "some" millions to take the price down 10% of bitcoin, image whales with 1B+ worth of it.