What are the odds bitcoin goes to $100,000 by EOY?

What are the odds bitcoin goes to $100,000 by EOY?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinfees.earn.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% my sir

why 0?

this unfortunately

Practically guaranteed

Between 0 and 100%

Clearly somewhere between 0 and 100

What are the odds you’re a faggot?

like hundred

Bear trap just officially ended. We're going to 100k now.

50/50. either it happens or not

Strong support at 6900

Well I'm pretty sure that it will happen or not.

>missed the SPY dip

Big support at 5000

nature does not recognise 0%.

should be 0

lol...

dubs and it's 100%

so it's only 99%

98%

But it recognizes 100?

More likely to be 1000 desu

>losing 1.5% of your UPRO holding because it compounded a 12% loss and a 12% gain

If trips then 100% certainty btc will be triple figures

>6996

what does it mean oracles?!

>737

if dubs, btc will drop to 3 figures and stay there

It seems highly unlikely, however I predict it will end the year around 50,000 USD.

Wew that was close!

>0

Absolutely zero, it will get to AT LEAST 500k

listen, if bitcoin reaches 100k eoy i will eat my dick on live stream

My deep-learning price analysis algorithms say there is a 87.5847% chance that we will reach $100k by the end of the year.

I will be 1 billion dollar EOY. Screenshot this

0%. The cost of the electricity to produce a bitcoin is about $3.2k. Adding in the costs of the gpu's, and amortizing it over a few years, the total cost of a coin is perhaps $4k. Thus, the value of the coin will be close to $4k. At the height of the financial crisis, gold was trading at 3x cost, so the theoretical max value of bitcoin is around $12k. Anything above that will be a bubble, and will collapse far before ever getting close to $100k

NOOOOOOOO

4k would have a chance to be true if unlimited supply

Are you watching the SEC hearing?

>$20 trillion market cap by 2020
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Believe me, it's a tough pill to swallow. The issue is that of the price of bitcoin goes too high, nobody will buy bitcoin, and everyone will just instead opt to mine it, since it would be much cheaper to mine to get a coin. This will cause a collapse in the price until the price of the coin approaches the cost of mining. Bitcoin was doomed to be an inflation hedge from the beginning

/thread

not 100.000, but 25-30k

So what do you recommend doing, crypto-wise?

Wrong. Like in actual markets, when an asset becomes too scarce to produce, people start move towards other assets that are substitutes. Unfortunately, gold is a bitcoin substitute

Nothing at this point. The smart thing to do was to ride the bubble and get out once it hit above that $12k mark. If you made enough gains from it, you could throw it into the stock market and just sit on it. Besides this, wait for the next bubble asset

0%. It will go to 1 million instead.

You aint gonna be rich its over.

mfw Bitcoin is finite and some are destroyed every day

not sure about EOY but 20 trillion by 2020
and he didnt mean total mcap he meant EACH

What the fuck are you talking about? Why would gold be any indicator of how well Bitcoin can do? They’re entirely different quantities.

>Adding in the costs of the gpu'
bitcoin is not mined on gpus

Guaranteed 100% if Veeky Forums sells off their bitcoin in a coke fueled panic

Very low. LN will increase the price a lot, but not enough to break 100k.

very low
i would not bet on it my frient

If BTC reaches 100k then the total market cap of bitcoin would be 1.8$ trillion

not technically

millions of bitcoins have been lost to time, computer crashes and cops seizing shit

you would have to figure out what the float is, the amount of available bitcoins and go from there, but every bitcoin ever mined is not available

No shit, but that's not how market cap is calculated.
Market cap = circulating supply + price

Called it yesterday

No one believed me

Got laughed at by /pol/ /g/ and /cgl/

Now who's laughing

butcorn is gurna b $100k bi EOY

low, cause it will go to 1M BABBBYYYYYYYYY

>circulating supply
millions of bitcoin are not in the circulating supply anymore

it's not like a share of stock where it's sold to someone firm and the owners are cataloged, early ones were mined by faggots who forgot passwords

not the same situation

20 trillion is only 25x from the peak at 0.8T, but it would have to be driven by something like another huge bitcoin rally, theres no way a bunch of shitcoins are going to get us to those valuations, even ethereum would cause too much drama if it came close to passing bitcoin, which is the last thing we need in a bear market

I'm not having a semantic argument with you. This is how it's calculated and these are the terms. If you don't agree then go argue with the whole crypto community and tell they they are over-valuing the crypto market cap.
I'm well aware, for instance, that Satoshi's original coins (over 1 million if I'm not mistaken) have not moved for many, many years. And many other private keys have been irrevocably lost.

fpbp

it's a stupid thing to use as a metric in this case because so many millions of bitcoins are effectively destroyed forever

that's like saying the market cap of DaVinci paintings is 7trillion because he painted 200 paintings an the last one sold for 400million

and not taking into account that out of the 200 he painted 188 of them were destroyed over time

Statistically the chance is so low it may as well be 0

100%

>Statistically
Show me your methodology you subhuman nigger or fuck off.

Look, the bottom line is that Bitcoin functions for practical purposes like a commodity, like gold for instance. And gold has an estimated market cap (roughly US$ 7.8 trillion). Can you account for all the mined gold in the world? Of course not. But you can still make an estimate of the total market cap of gold based on that figure multiplied by it's current price.
Oh yea, what I wrote here was obviously wrong. Its market cap = circulating supply * price.
Market cap is a value that gives you a rough picture of the size of the bitcoin market. You can also use markers like 24h volume in USD.

We are loosers. Karma/God/Universe doesnt want us to win.Accept it.
0 chance.

You misunderstand me, I'm just saying it's low.
>Actually thinks he's going to multiply his stack tenfold by hodling
lmao

>Market cap is a value that gives you a rough picture of the size of the bitcoin market
no it dosent

that's my point, you may be right that the technical market cap would be Xtrillion, but the fact is that does not give you a picture of the size of the bitcoin market because so many millions have been destroyed

It just got the backing of the friggin SEC
They said thier kids own Bitcoin and they HODL.

You are are serious drugs betting against the children of the Director of the SEC.

Now where have I heard those odds before...

I don't hold shitcoins. This includes bitcorn. Please refrain from strawmen, faggot.

0%

Who knows. Probably not EOY but before 2020 100%

if BTC dominance stays the same we would need to hit around 4 tril market cap. Seems more than likely.

25-30k possible by November. By these levels it's just to expensive to make transactions, ordinary people can't afford single btc. Above this price is just whale game, you have to at least spend 2k just to get in. You know what happens when most players just sell, but nobody buys. Prepare for 10k levels for whole year, unless new 2x power miners will hit the market soon, then expect 10k+ levels for whole year.
If we will start to see crypto adaptations this year, expect 1k levels for btc.
People are acknowledging other cryptos and why they are better choice than btc. btc hype is dying.
BTC is pyrite as your picture name says. It is true.

What makes you think BTC dominance will stay the same? It's on a constant downtrend. Which is good for the market. Expect no more than 10% sometime in 2019.

do not trust Veeky Forums EVER come here for a quick news update and wojaks

This.

>take a look at the monthly charts
>first crash took 1 year before bitcoin finally took off
>make 1000% in just one month in the years 2014-2015 before finally crashing and going back to $100 levels
>slowly rise 2015-2017 then finally crashing back early 2018
>decline at 70%
>still a long way from the bottom

Will 2018-2019 be the year of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

Retard thinks "production cost"=value

There's nothing quite like watching morons pull numbers out of their own asses and think that they mean something.

My own take: 0%. Bitcoin is going to be lucky if it is worth very much after Bitfinex/Tether get shut down.

>comparing Mt. Gox to literally nothing happened
wew lad, are you on the spectrum?

It's not expensive to make transactions anymore.
bitcoinfees.earn.com/

On top of that probably 90% of normies use Coinbase which is turning on Segwit this month. You can get a transaction through right now for under $0.25
That will lower fees even more.
On top of that Robinhood is coming out this month with zero fees.
BTC is going to flipping MOON hard this year.. Once Lightning is out, forget it.. 100k EASY

and the Chairman of the SEC is on board and that SEC guy said to HODL and that his kids are in Bitcoin and that congressman said 20 trillion by 2020..

Yeah, bet against BTC.. go on

>he thinks technology has anything to do with price in this market

>China bans bitcoin
>Korea tightens regulations
>USD tether could be magic numbers
>SEC talks about regulation
>b-b-b-but buttcoins are the future guys!
Enjoy your heavy empty bags.

>China bans bitcoin
Good.
>Korea tightens regulations
Literally just an introduction of mandatory kyc.
>USD tether could be magic numbers
Emphasis on "could"
>SEC talks about regulation
SEC is bullish on crypto.
>b-b-b-but buttcoins are the future guys!
No, they are not.

Kill yourself, you retarded sperg.

>being this delusional that he's getting rich
>when fundamentals and technical chart analysis say otherwise
I can't wait for you to post your suicide blog when you lose 99% of your buttcoin value.

I don't hold bitcoin, you fucking retard.

Calculating how much i need to pump some obscure exchange to 100k BTC somewhere

>disagrees with me that bitcoin will drop in value
>b-b-b-but I-I-I'm not heavily emotionally and financially invested in buttcoins h-h-honest!!!!
I'd be ashamed too if I were you.

>bitcoin
>costs of the gpu's
wew lad. Better stfu

Hey Sweetie
Difficulty Adjustment
ASIC Mining
Inderasting

you will buy when cheaper otherwise why are you even here arguing with what you consider retards. You're emotionally attached too

Most obvious elbow and toe of my life on the 4H chart. Stay poor.

Basically if you bet against it you've flushed your money down the drain
Bitcoin 130k eoy
Anyone saying otherwise a brain damaged cunt

Why do you feel that bitcoin is only as valuable as the net cost mine it? There are other factors.

It's like saying gold is a bubble because it is more valuable that the cost to mine it. Which, if you can tell, is absurd.