To all the weak hands

You will never, ever have the chance to buy Bitcoin at the low price of $6000 again, especially after Coinbase has decided to implement Segwit. How does this make you feel?

SELLING THE NEWS RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU GUYS, SOLD ALL AT 7433

stay deluded, tomorrow 5k

dumbass

This, likely even lower. We haven't reached Despair yet.

IS THIS A TRAP AGAIN?
DO I FINALLY BUY IN?
WILL IT BE DOWN AGAIN IN A FEW HOURS
THIS IS THE WORST

Please tell me this is a bulltrap. I can't buy anything for 3 days at least

of course it's a trap... the SEC meeting just ended, it was buy the rumours and sell the news from the 6k to 7400. it's going down now

>You will never, ever have the chance to buy Bitcoin at the low price of $10000 again especially after
>You will never, ever have the chance to buy Bitcoin at the low price of $9000 again, especially after
>You will never, ever have the chance to buy Bitcoin at the low price of $8000 again, especially after
>You will never, ever have the chance to buy Bitcoin at the low price of $7000 again, especially after
>

Dont worry ill buy in when it hits sub 1k

so is it too late to buy now?

Screenshotting this and will bring it out tomorrow

I tried to sell yesterday at 6500 but accidently transfered all my BTC to the vault. 48 hour wait time to withdraw before I can sell. Thank god for my dumb mistake lmao

But I will have the chance to buy in at 5k. Right?

many speculate it does to 5k US$ currently just over 7000us$

you will have the chance to buy in at 4k tomorrow

Wew lad look at all those red candles!

Youre fine bro, everyone is paranoid as fuck, in 48h btc will bounce back up to 10k mark my words, my superintelligent algorythm tells me so

Oh yeah. It’s you! Of course you know that.

this destroys cryptofags

here's the dilemma.
people see it at 4k and don't buy because then they think oh hey. i'll just pick it up at 3k. then it's 2k then it's 1k. then it's kill

See you at 4k..kek

>he didn't mine

says for the 1000th time the increasingly nervous panic seller cucks

what hardware did you need to solo mine btc back then. Dont tell me a single CPU..

Well they where correct from 20k to this.

So many times I heard this stupid support level is 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6

Fuck you faggots and your meme lines we lost more then half of our value in a month and you guys acting like its normal.

well at one point the support level will be correct, and it seems we hit it at 6

single 5850 could mine 50+ a week

its crypto, of course its normal

didnt miners for gpus come in late 2011?