LINK

Extremely valuable insider info here. Too bad you guys doxxed assblaster, I can't say anything more.

wow thanks user

Are you fucking serious? Just delete this thread fucking brainlet larper

fuck off you cuck, I literally know for a fact that wasn't the real assblaster. I've met the guy who got doxxed in college and DMed him.

So what do you want then, attention?

Is the insider info about seeing Sergey at the senate hearing? Cause anyone with eyes saw him there too.

Yah very helpful OP. thanks so much.

he was not there

kek

Lmao fucking ded/10

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Kek has graced us with dubs! I wanna buy this user a beer. Newly promoted Lieutenant Colonel checking in. $1000 EOY. $3000 by 2020.

KEK RED ID PAJEET DETECTED
>Insider info is..
Link bleed to 10c

sergay is has been unloading 6 million link tokens to binance in the past 10 days WTF

i should have known it was a scam

exit scammed LMAO im so glad i dodged this bullet, looked like a legit project for a while

my side are in orbit

$1000 EOY
Get in or stay poor

kekest of kekistan

>advisor or something decides to sell 10% of his stack
>this is somehow a big deal
why exactly?

Kek has already spoken in regards to Link. Now, we simply accumulate and wait.

holy shit huge if true

>advisor or something
now i know why u are called deluded

enlighten me

Selling 6MM out of a 50MM stack is exit scamming? Lol.

that was a false prophecy. Kek doesn't look favorably upon pure shit unless its for the lulz

dubs just keep showing up user

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

nice FUD, how do you know this is sergey? [spoiler]it isn't [/spoiler]

What's the time for this frame?

4:20

We've had two 88 dubs in LINK thReads in the past hour. Meme magic is strong today

the lulz will be had by the meek neets made millionaires. The chaos will be palpable

Heil

hey can we get that gif at a framerate that doesn't make me nauseous? i want to trance out to a smooth, spinning LINKcube. thanks, 0.1 btc to anyone who can deliver