WHO THE FUCK IS STILL SELLING?

WHO THE FUCK IS STILL SELLING?

Post ITT so I can get an idea of how much market manipulation is going on

Holy shit that's brutal, any more goring webms?

bystanders pooring beer over the bull

A FIT OFFER TO THE BULL GOD

I sold 64 ETH at 720. Will try to buy in at 350-400.

think getting killed by something that only eats grass :DDD

hope that bull was okay

>designated corpse wagon

Spics trully are the niggers of white people

I've been selling off all the way down, and buying at the bottom

u mad

sicario bull

they had a cuck cart to peel of dead people from the pavement, how is humanity not worthless??

>STILL SELLING
pro-tip for brainlets: for every seller there is a buyer, for every buyer there is a seller. every single bitcoin trade on every single exchange has always had a seller and a buyer.

We'd all be so lucky if there's a cart for our corpses after what happens to crypto in the next 6 weeks.

what a waste of beer

what then dictate in what direction the price will go?

Are you asking who decides the buy and sell price?

fuck if I know, maybe there is a computer algorithm or some guys just messing around with the prices, some other anons should tell us

yes i like to know what say the price will go up and what say the price will go down

Whales loading up on cheap BTC don't seem to realise if they buy everyone's bags they won't be able to pay pajeets to shill it back to 20k when BTC is worth nothing soon enough.

Did he died?

i like how people instead of shooting or pissing it off, just trew a shit ton of beer and coke up to the open wounds. top kek

If you didn't sell at 1300, why would you sell now at nearly half?

I don't get it.

Sold 2 bitcoin I bought at 6.4k for 7.3 feels good man

I bought into crypto when Eth was 1k with most of my poorfag savings.
Now I am joe bagholderman, no way am I selling though

>white people
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD

If there are 10 people willing to sell bitcoin at $10,000, but only 1 buyer, price will fall.

If no buyers are willing to buy, and no sellers willing to sell, price will not move.

If 10 people are willing to buy at $2000, but only 1 willing to sell, price goes up.

So while technically theres 1 buyer for each seller, price rises happen when there are "more buyers than sellers"

Better yet, who's still buying?

The selling might be tether/bitfinex unloading their bags. But what kind of sucker would buy them?

Because sometimes coming out with something is better than nothing. Once we passed a certain point I realised this wasn't going to recover back to the good days. I realised I should have sold earlier yes, hindsight is everything. But I still have several hundred eth just in case I've made the wrong decision to sell. I hadn't really cashed out much before. If it drops to

Because at 13k you still thought it would go back up. Now you see it differently.

Just so you guys know, the guy lived and the bull got put down

I sold at the top of the dead cat today, because i turned $4K into enough to pay off $20K in credit card debts, and have $5K on the side for a move to S.E. Asia.

I'm sick of bleeding money from the debt, and I never expected this to rise so fast (started in September)

I probably should've just sold half at my peak, but hey, live and learn.

Round 2 is coming for me, whenever ya'll feel like bottoming out.

lol he got gored in the neck

That guy lived
Look who's filming

HOW IN THE FUCK

dammit. what a shame.

>spics
>white
pick one and only one

It missed the important vessels, though. Dude only lost like half a pint of blood. I lose more than that when I donate. He would be back on his feet with a few stitches and some painkillers.

Literally how

Whiter than you Muhammad.

Spics are hardy

Hope he didn’t die and stay paralized for the rest of his life.

im selling

>WHO THE FUCK IS STILL SELLING?
retards sell at the bottom, smart people sell at the bounce

spain is a third world country

Looks like he was gored in the dick though.
The forklift with pallet ambulance was comedy gold.

And this will continue

Washtrading bots are turning off in China

dumb lucky cunt

>bull market
WHO THE FUCK IS STILL BUYING
>bear market
WHO THE FUCK IS STILL SELLING

See you at 3k

I bought some nice things on sale

Thats what happens when you think you can take on the bull and get rich quick

Gonna wait until this shit has stabilized, then buy and wait until the next hype.

Surely this logic can't get shit on by /biz like everything else