You guys seem to think this crash is actually over

>you guys seem to think this crash is actually over
>4 weeks of bear market, broken by 3 hours of slight bounce and barely any moves from SEC "WE BULL NOW"

This is exactly why its so easy to short all of you

buy the rumor, sell the news :^)

and with a good test of 6000 resistance this morning before a whale dropped a 30 btc market order to trigger bots trading with themselves on the way up. now they know exactly how the resistance is. get ready

Big money didn't buy in at $5900

$5000 BTC
$500 ETH
$80 LTC

5 am EST tomorrow. Screenshot this.

It hasnt even hit $5000 yet

FUCKING lmao. You can see hundred +10btc buys and sells in a minute on Bitcointicker.
+100btc is a whale

you retard.

the volume was stupidly low this morning. a 30 btc market order is no real loss to a whale, and its all they needed to do to test the waters and drive it up. why the fuck would they drop 100btc market orders just to test shit. don't be an idiot please.

We are just having fun, idiot. Most people are HODLing through this.

nah senpai. we're having fun when pink wojaks are posted for lulz. green wojaks are earnest.

We aren't done til no wojaksa are posted because people are too depressed about it. I've seen it before. that is despair.

>Anonymous (ID: TekoGf9f) 02/06/18(Tue)11:14:09 No.7382
>Still thinking it's going to hit $5k

This unironically

not really, people are making lots of money from weak hands. you can't buy these cheap coins without people selling

I've almost made more money in the past 2 weeks than i did in dec.

Literally every day, its been 10% crash followed by 3% bounce, with people thinking its over. people on here advising NOT to buy in but obviously many are otherwise it wouldt have been so predictably easy to short it.

happening again right now.

It's going to 2k and won't go back up for years. Give up.

I held when BTC dropped from $58 to $2

This is nothing. If you really think we'll go sub $5k, you have no idea how much demand there actually is.

I'm not qualified at all to say where it will go, but i think we will test 4.9k and bounce off of it. i don't think its likely we drop below that unless some shady shit happens from the media.

People are just deluded to think we will recover without some stable and tested support levels. you dont just bounce off of a support level once and recover.

Why the fuck would you hold all the way down to 2 dollars.
You could have fucking at least 5-10x your position if you play smart during crashes....

Man some people really fall for the HODL meme....

It reminds me of those who fall for the "TA doesnt work with crypto meme"

bro when it was under $100 nobody except Roger Ver had any serious money in this shit... we just held during the crashes because it was new, fun, exciting, and we were playing with lunch money

You're such an idiot. You could make so much from crashes, but keep HODLing. I literally made more money last month than the entire year in 2017. The same month where everyone lost 75%. OP is correct.

If it was a fucking joke back then, why are people comparing it to current situation.
Fuck off with that comparison then, the crash right now is on a new fucking level.

>le smiley with le carat nose
:^)

>This is exactly why its so easy to short all of you

I have no idea what the market is going to do, but I really hope you get margin called.

Demand for what? No one accepts Bitcoin anymore.e

What did you expect from people dumb enough to invest in crypto?

>Dude it'll surely prop up back to 10k+ in a couple days, im not delusional at all!

no
volume is the biggest in months

ohh ah you rike ah beeeeg volume ah?

AHAHAHAHAH FUCKING LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm holding cause I live in a country where I pay 0 tax after holding for 1 year. I'm glad this is happening now. Hope you traders have fun recording all those trades, filing your accounts & then paying 35-45% on your gains. Unless you're making 6 figures profit regularly, there's a very good chance I'll come out with more at the end of 2018 just from holding. Plus the satisfaction of cashing out 6 figures or hopefully 7 with zero tax to pay is going to be worth it alone

There's something called "market psychology" OP. The SEC meeting was exactly what everybody involved in Cypto wanted to hear. It was good, borderline great news. It further legitimizes Crypto.

Meaning, there is an actual REASON behind this pump. It'll fall again, but this is good news and very good for the general feeling of the market.

that's a weird tax rule

you will be one mad fucker in about 1 month

This I could take years of market economics classes or just do the opposite of biz does and make it rich

germany?

Yes, who would have thought it.
>Inb4 "tax free after a year is a meme"

Sure you did, bruh

just stop, please, its embarassing

Demand for what? People don't use computers in their homes.