AAAAAAAAAAAD WE'RE BACK

AAAAAAAAAAAD WE'RE BACK

Nice, the support on 15m held

10K here we come

Are we?

strong support at the bottom boys, wherever that might be. Feeling rather r/bullish right now

dont stop r/bruddhas

Do you know

Fuck off greddit

Turnaround Tuesday

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

De Wey

stop saying were back, you gun-jumping brainlet faggot.

>one minute candles
>bull market hurr durr

Show me consecutive higher lows and green candles on a DAY chart and we can call it a bull market. Kys

le narwhal bacon hehe

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Absolute zero is the bottom at which point I will buy 100k

The sooner everyone just fucking dumps the sooner this bear market will be over

These pumps just extend the agony

Is Reddit still infested with lefties?

this is the real shit

Wait for confirmation candles, theres some nice volume and the daily candle as it stands is looking nice.

But at the same time there is still MA lines that the price hasnt broken. if it doesnt break these lines it will continue heading down.

I think the smaller good subs not infested by mainstream reddit culture are more evenly divided

Not like i'm some reddit expert though

so will you buy then? have fun missing on the now cheap btc lol

january 2017 we were at 900$ ffs, just think for a goddamn second... crypto is not dead, we are going back to 2k which quite honestly is still overvalued, but finally we can have a real steady growth. THINK ! USE YOUR HEAD, STOP MAKING DECISIONS ACCORDING TO FUCKING MEMES FOR ONCE

Yeah, it's pretty bad.

The idea of not relying on memes for decision-making frightens me

Just stick to r/T_D and r/cringeanarchy. Those are only really based subs.

>t_d

It's worse than ever actually, and least 2 or 3 years ago I could bare to browse that shithole.
I don't even like Trump but on reddit shitting on him is considered the pinnacle of wit and intelligence.

those are garbage too
Just stay away from reddit

Cringe anarchy is funny but I don't care for the donald. It's a little over the top.

It's only just begun op.

next high will be 7800

what in the fuck, fukken saved

>It's worse than ever actually, and least 2 or 3 years ago I could bare to browse that shithole.
Figured as much. Last time I was there it looked more like neogaf or twitter

2k by Valentine's Day! Screenshot this!

He's one of those street performers in times square or la that drsss up for tourists.

We're all gonna make it.

t_d is so incredibly sad, if you visit it you should kill yourself immediately

It's all a circle jerk and they have bots running the show. Sad faggots

It's more mature than anything. The really shitty subs are politics and the various anti Trump subs that use bots and the algorithm to put stuff on the front page with only a few hundred viewers.

t_d is a sub dedicated to worshipping a politician, tell me that's not the saddest fucking thing ever

>use bots and the algorithm to put stuff on the front page with only a few hundred viewers.

You literally described T_D and conspiracy. They sticky posts made by their bots and alts

*bounces*

T_d is high schoolers and boomers so I guess it is technically more mature on average.

It's not any worse than the liberal cesspools on Reddit.

They changed the algorithm a long time ago so that you can have more than one post from a sub on the site. The anti Trump people figured out a way to just make a dozen subs and use bots.

not really though

Just because they play with poo doesn't mean you have to. What retarded SJWs do on reddit is no excuse for being part of a cult worshipping a fat fuck.

TA says we need to break 8k to stop the bear.

Feels so good to be back.