Hello user

Hello user,

I understand these are troubling times for many of you. Your hands may be feeling the burn and your portfolio bathing in menstruation of the bears.

Fear not, I've decided to share with you my hidden gem. Bluzelle had one of the best reviewed and audited ICO's to date. They were established in 2014 and have extensive history and partners.

Bluzelle brings together the sharing economy and token economy. Bluzelle enables people to rent out their computer storage space to earn a token while dApp developers pay with a token to have their data stored and managed in the most efficient way.

One of the reasons this is such a solid buy is their ICO was structured in a way that almost entirely disabled whale manipulation from ICO bonuses etc. There was a hard maximum cap of 0.6 eth, each coin cost $0.12 @ ICO. If you wanted to fill your bags early you were shit out of luck. Private/presale investors are token locked. Ultimately whales need to purchase now @ Exchange prices to establish deep enough bags to start manipulation. The chance of a "dump" is slim to none as there is no single entity with enough BLZ to trigger such an event in the short term future.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hotkatchina/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right lets go over some key points:

* One of the only projects to ever go straight from ICO to the biggest exchange Binance on the same day the tokens unlock. You don't simply get on Binance by paying a Fee, they hand picked BLZ out of 100s of projects for their platform. They didn't need to manipulate community coin votes etc.

* Tethering to USD value rather than Satoshis. So far since launch it has kept an upward motion in $ value, going from $0.30 at the point of listing to currently $0.43. Unlike pretty much every coin at the moment following BTC, BLZ is ignoring Satoshis and following USD. This makes it a great hedge in the short term.

* 500M tokens, 135M circulating supply (will increase to about 165M in the coming months as bonuses are unlocked) Full supply is locked for 2-4 years

* Current market cap is a tiny $40M USD. This is a minimum $500M market cap coin in a bull market.

* Incredible team and advisory board

* This is the year of tech and partnerships in crypto. BLZ is poised to deliver on both fronts.

* Already has mainstream intrest from reliable sources and youtube shills alike. All the big youtube crypto nerds have given it their highest recommendations

* Despite mainstrea attention the nature of the ICO ensured that whales couldn't dump on exchange listing or manipulate price the down. This isn't like most coins that list on Binance with high liquidity and massive whales. The price will truly follow the market, not the will of some whale.

Go read the primer at the very least, ideally the full white paper. Any purchase before $1 will go 5x in 60 days.

Damn i would honestly want to stick my nose into her sweaty asshole and lick it totally clean while jerking off. I bet her ass is so deliciously sweaty from all that sitting on that hot chair with sexy panties mmmmm, stickin nose in her ass pussy also needs to be cleaned actually i want her to sit on my face and just fucking rub that cunt into me mmmmmm

Sorry sir, you require at least 10 BLZ to gain this kind of crypto whore.

just announced bittrex listing within a month

How is this different from Sia?

is this legit?

I want to suck on her toes, get a footjob and suck on her toes some more while she finishes me off and drinks my cum

>Bluzelle brings together the sharing economy and token economy
in the trash it goes
hipsters dont have the money that i want.
hard working middleclass daddies do have it.
thats what i want.

S-source ?

time to fap

This anons this..

i put a buy order in at 40cents. not sure if i should get this or wait for WAN to hit exchanges.

not bad not bad at all

source on bittrex?

>those feet

I bet she is flexible enough to put her feet around my cock, then bend forward and take it in her mouth then suck me while giving me a footjob
Then I blow into her mouth which drips out on her toes from where she licks it all up while looking me in the eye

Post more beautiful feet

post the source on bittrex listing

I'm not op I don't give a shit about his shilling
Just here for feet

Ooh stockings, me like

wont continue posting unless I get source

Don't have source so whatever

Thanks for the pics

perfect feet desu

There is none.

It's honestly too bad this is a fantasy and that this cutie had never sat at a computer before her entire life.

instagram.com/hotkatchina/

Yep def a nice queue tea pea.

IDK Chads don't use ass pillows

It looks great, I'm going to watch this. My hangup is that they haven't posted on social media in years.

look at those water spots on that window. WTF.

hi jordy

Bluzelle Investment Cheatsheet:

Token: (BLZ) Bluzelle

What is it?: Bluzelle combines the sharing economy with the token economy - renting individuals' computer storage space to earn tokens while dApp developers use tokens to have their dApp's data stored and managed.

ICO: $0.12 per token

SUPPLY: 165M Circulating

MCAP: 70M

Traditional Market Equivialnt: Oracle (200BN market cap)

Closest crypto competion: SiaCoin SC (700M market cap)

Team experience: Google, Microsoft, Disney, Ucla, Lufthansa, ZEROBLOCK.

Next big release: Minimum Viable Product April 18

History: Formed 2014, already served customers for markets in Smart Insurance, Cross Boarder Payments and KYC Shared Ledger. Partners include: Microsoft, BT, Ripple, Ethereum, Temenos, KPMG.

Awards: Global Fintech 100, WEF Tech Pioneer 2017

!!UNIQUE INVESTMENT FACTORS!! The whitelist application period was cut short due to overwhelming demand. The ICO was sold with a tiny 0.6ETH Maximum Personal Cap. This means that most were not able to buy the amount of Bluzelle they wanted, as the ICO sold out fast despite the max cap.

This greatly reduces the potential for whale manipulation, the only way they can increase their stacks to attempt such a feat is to buy more BLZ on Binance. LOW RISK OF BEING DUMPED ON IN THE SHORT TERM!! Bonuses for private investors are locked and most of the remaining supply locked for 2-4years.

The tokens were unlocked today and immediately listed on Binance as their first exchange. I assume Binance doesn't just allow any coin/ico that pays a fee to list as they are under closer government scrutiny now so that is quite impressive. The last time I saw something similar was when ADA(Cardano) arrived seemingly out of nowhere and straight on to Bittrex at a time when nothing was being listed.

Shit lads we got the fucking goods.

are foot fags serious or just memeing?