G-guys

g-guys
what happened with the SEC crypto meeting

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ld9hcKgf7GI
twitter.com/giancarloCFTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything went better than expected, very bullish.

Warren is an ugly old cunt.

>Scam ICOs will be prosecuted
>Market cap will be 20 trillion dollars by 2020
>My kids use crypto, so we owe it to them to do the right thing and embrace their enthusiasm, while protecting it from scams

It is literally over. Over regulation - ICOs are finished, eth is finished. It is kill.

Clueless boomers with dementia discussing funny money

They decided to ban crypto.

it went good for the stable coins, they will take a look at the icos that are releasing to regulate that atleast...

>that image
Toppest of keks friendo

T W E N T Y
T R I L L I O N
B Y
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y

>How to we protect people from hacks?

>ICOs are finished

i fucking wish, all the bullshit icos are part of what makes the crypto market look like a total joke.

can someone give me a link of the youtube live stream? I was masturbating and my pc crashed

They are only going to regulate ICOS that do things like Dividends. Any ICO thats falls under the definition of a security.
As well they should. Don't dismiss the millions losts to scams.
Other than that they are 100% behind Bitcoin and Crypto in general.
They want the USA to lead crypto in the next 20 years.
They understand the implications. They are not stupid people.

Boomers are notorious enablers. The fact we all embraced crypto with such gusto guarantees our success as our parents will not want to fuck us.

It is the childless women such as Elizabeth Warren we need to watch out for.

It means nothing. They simply reiterated policy. Also most crypto stuff is located outside of the US so there isn't much they can so.

so true man im so annoyed from these bullshit ICOs

> first decentralized toilet for street shitting pajeets

>It means nothing
Positive vision about crypto from the fucking us nation means nothing. Burgers have no money anyway.

>lmao

>The kids like the buttcoins
>Is it a commodity or a security? Who the fuck knows?
>ICOs bad
>Need money for dem regulations
>20 Trillion

It means the US will probably never ban crypto. That’s pretty fucking nice right?

Give it time. I bet the first boomer cucks are already in contact with hook noses to sue devs because they believe they a responsible for them losing their pension funds. As soon as policy makers decided on formulations for ICO that comply with other form of capital acquirements, a lot of c-tier code monkeys will have to flee the US or go to jail. Will be funny how they plan on applying said rules to already existing cryptos.

Overall extreme bad news. Don't understand how the Veeky Forumstards can be happy. Well, I'm now busy selling 2012 coins

new law: only people which earn above 100k and have a government position may buy crypto. To protect the public

>...from escaping wagecuckery

> the US will start to regulate crypto
> but they didn’t ban it!! Extremely bullish!!
Keep grasping at straws. This is a bubble is popping. There is no underlying value. The lack of regulatory oversight was the only thing that was keeping this alive (the ICO craze will never happen again)

It’s not different this tine because you threw money at it.

They will come down hard when/if people start scamming whales.

who cares, I say let burgers buy our bags upon them hitting exchanges

>g-guys
>what happened with the SEC crypto meeting
FUCKING
TRILLION
BY
HAPPENED

BEST SENATE HEARING OF MY LIFE

Oh that's given. Like with other special forms of financial products, you will now have to prove, that you are not too stupid for crypto and have minimum funds to invest.

Will kill the crypto economy totally and make crypto just another vehicel for boomers to lose their money. No more exchanges, no more darknet, no more alpalca socks

Goys did they talk about Tether? What about that subpoena to Bitfinex???

>What is a DEX?

Nothing. What should US do against bitfinex? Basically they have no jurisdication and bitfinex is solvent anyway, just the wash trading doesn't allow an audit. Case closed.

There is so much truth in what you said.
Never thought of it that way but you are100% correct.

>Nothing. What should US do against bitfinex? Basically they have no jurisdication and bitfinex is solvent anyway, just the wash trading doesn't allow an audit. Case closed.

They just signaled that they are not going to kill off the goose that lays the golden eggs.
SEC meetings are always about signalling policy.

God damn it user you are right.

nothing new, pretty bad. we knew usa wasnt going to ban crypto, lol... only keks could think that

nothing will change, morons. burgers are already excluded from most ICOs. surprise surprise, they can still buy when the token gets listed on exchanges.

youtu.be/Ld9hcKgf7GI

I'm fucking pissed. If I had the resources I would order a hit on the every member of the committee and on that bastard Giancarlo. They try to kill the currency aspect of crypto. That was all that meeting was about.
>Muah pension
>Muah children
>endorse...
Just sand in the eyes of stupid deluded crypo normies. They want people to use their disgusting fake USD and play with a castrated version of crypto, controlled by hook noses and wallstreet scammer. Only hope is that a black market develops that pisses on US regulations

ty bud, love you
next load is for you

You underestimate the power of the US. If they regulate it, others will orient on it. And rgarding ICOs, technically also Europe has banned ICOs for private citizen. You have to be a professional to be legally able to buy into ICOs

>20 trillion
Are you serious? Mayyyyybe I should make a larger investment then.

One step at a time.
The SEC regulates securities and exchanges.
They have no jurisdiction over policy determining what and what is not currency.
That's the FED and congress.

The nicest thing anyone's ever done for me..Love you back ;*

This.

And the chairman of the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission has skin in the game

kek

Well it will never become legal tender, and FinCen has not enough power to beat the SEC. And Congress; a bunch of boot lickers who will blindly follow the recommendations from the committees for good goy points. And FED, come on, you expect that they will endorse a direct concurrence to their only product. They will stand with the SEC to define crypto as some financial product and cripple the currency aspect

I agree with everything you said.
It however has nothing to do with the SEC.
The SEC just gave us the wind we need to become rich. Now if we band together and lobby our congressmen to heed our call, then things change,
Can't change 100 years of fiscal policy on a dime.
Go praise the hell out of
twitter.com/giancarloCFTC

Politicians watch which way the wind blows.

>first decentralized toilet

chainstink, it solves the street shitting problem.

>“We are entering a new digital era in world financial markets. As we saw with the development of the Internet, we cannot put the technology genie back in the bottle. Virtual currencies mark a paradigm shift in how we think about payments, traditional financial processes, and engaging in economic activity. Ignoring these developments will not make them go away, nor is it a responsible regulatory response. The evolution of these assets, their volatility, and the interest they attract from a rising global millennial population demand serious examination.”

- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the CFTC

>Still thinking of crypto as a currency
Fuck that shit. I don't want to ever spend my coins.

>tfw balls deep in a token that offers divdends

What actually happens if it is classed as a security?

Does it only affect us citizens?