He thinks being rich will compensate for not being a chad in 2018

>he thinks being rich will compensate for not being a chad in 2018
> he thinks girls suddenly want to suck you off once you become worth tens of millions.
> he doesn't know that you definitely become more attractive to girls when becoming rich....only if you're already decently good looking.
> he doesn't realize that most rich NEETs on this board can only afford to 'seduce' (in reality just pay) Vietnamese maids thinking they're equivalently attractive to a bombshell model

wtf i hate money now

What a player

i rather have money and do what i want
than being a wagecuck
even if that means i dont get women either
im fine with that
but you obviously dont know what money rules the world

we already know this OP
still I hunger for $$$$

>7386479
He thinks u cant be a chad AND have meme coins... im not even kidding im 6ft9 and 131kg (dunno howmuch lbs that is 260 or smth im a eurofag)

Posting this trash AGAIN.

He's on a full-time 'travel and bang' mission and he only met 21 girls after travelling around 8 countries.

It's literally average-guy tier.

money>vagina jew

>met 21 women by staying at 3000 houses

Wow, this guy has a lower batting average then me and I don't even attempt

he also looks to be about 5 foot 10 maximum, no wonder no women want to fuck his mongrel self and he begs women to give him attention in foreign lands as some sort of a strange piece de resistance of a "fuck you daddy" collage by some vapid loose whore since no dutch girls would touch him

the lot of y'all sounding pretty jelly.

dude is just out having a good time, getting that eastern poon. nothing wrong with that.

Lmao fucking loser

This, average at best considering how slutty European women are

Mad respect for that dude

these girls arnt asian...

I have about 12 girls from england alone who beg for my dick dude euro girls are literally the trashiest sluts on earth thanks to the jewish inculcation.

cute.

Absolutely based.
Fat fucks gambling internet monopoly money with their neetbux BTFO

I'm 36 and a virgin.

Tell us your wisdom, great mage.

it's not fair, it's not faaaaaaaaaaair WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN A MANLET GOD, WHY?? I'D DO ANYTHING TO BE MAN-SIZED, ANYTHING AT ALL

Life sucks and I want to die.

Lol all women want is confidence.

Just call them a faggot and loser, say their childish for using social media. Act above them.

I read that in a chipmunk voice

>I have about 12 girls from england alone who beg for my dick dud

pics or it didn't happen

o-okay

11 more to go. need texts/conversations, too.

save the thread, dude.

>he thinks he's sharing this board with ugly neets
>he doesn't know since the great Bog Quantum Shift of March 2017, this board is filled with chads who get all the pussy they want and just trade crypto for fun
lmao @ ur life