Help

Is the dip over, or is this a bear trap? Should I buy back in now, or just wait until the next big drop?

bull trap*

Bulltrap yes

I can't tell if you're telling me I used the correct term or telling me that this is in face a bull trap

bull trap

you had fucking 3 days to buy in, and now you come back crawling with FOMO in your head.

Do your own research and figure it out. Stop asking Veeky Forums so that you can blame us when everything goes to shit and take responsibility for your own actions faggot.

What makes you guys so certain this is a bull trap?

bull trap, but nobody can ever be certain

they didn't get in low enough

Is this what's typically called a "head and shoulders"? What says it can't bounce up after the latter shoulder?

Sideways market now.

the chart looks really similar to when btc dropped to 8k and bounce to 9.5k

>considering a cmc picture with paint anything except literal shit

its always a bultrap until it isnt! Just buy the dips

If 8k gets broken we bullish!

This might actually be a stable plateau for a couple of days

nothing, TA is bullshit

1. Yes it is in fact a bulltrap
2. Because This shit happens 2-3 times a week. Market drops 25-30 % and recovers 9-10 and people scream “We’re back guys!!!”
It’s fucking groundhog Day in here, people are so wishful of a turnaround that they see it whenever there’s a green candle
Not gonna Call a bottom but we WILL see 6k again and probably ~5k too if not less

NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. ALL WE DO KNOW IS THAT IN THE LONG RUN, EVERYTHING IS VERY LIKELY TO GO UP. IS NOW A GOOD TIME TO BUY IN? MOST LIKELY, YES.

And just to put things into perspective; these retards saying it’s a reversal are nothing but deluded
2 days ago we opened at 9.2k, yesterday 8.2k, now because we’ve retraced to 7.2k from ~6k people think it’s a reversal?? Market cap is Down around 150 billion since 2 days ago - how fucking retarded are you people?
Bearish trend is not broken AT ALL before we clear 10k again

It's gonna keep dipping.
Sell now, buy later.

Next big drop will be from 30k to 18k

If you think it's going much lower than this you're deluded.

some TA bum preached ... if you see a mega big green-snek that was previously ganged up by red-snek ... this is the reversal

neither ETH or BTC had a mega big green snek ...

IF WE BREAK 8.3K TODAY WE'RE BULLISH AGAIN. BUY THE DIPS AND SET STOP LOSSES TO AVOID GETTING JUSTED.

fuck ... meant WASNT not WAS

You guys are dumb, BTC might never reach its heights again, but alts will see pumps soon enough as BTC decoupling continues

dont base your decision on what the crowd says, they are wrong most of the time

when btc hit 19k the crowd said it wouldnt stop rising

Veeky Forums is normie central now, full of retards, you wont get any special insight here anymore

pathetic meme lines but it's a bulltrap indeed.

i'm expectiang AT LEAST 4k to buy it, nothing higher. hopefully it'll drop to 2k buy who knows

Price support, that's what. You're right, it is a HAS, but it's only going to go sideways for now. once you see a triple at the bottom and we find support, then you might start to talk about recovery.

most TA fags say it will correct to 5k in the next weeks but with the positive SEC news the dip might be over

Stopp loss? I can’t trade in bitfinex where it is possible to buy USD. How can I stop loss the ??

thats because the market was being manipulated you genius ... if you could print money and buy BTC with it wouldnt you?

Its looks a lot different from previous patterns. This is going up a lot more.

So how long we will know if it's a bear trap

1 week

it starts going down again, preferably at resistance lines you idiot

>You guys are dumb, BTC might never reach its heights again
This, but mostly because BTC is unusable. Transaction fees at that level are insane, people won't like it again. And only retards are hoping for 100k EOY. What would that be, $500 per transaction? 3 weeks average wait time?

the absolute state

Its going up. You are wrong

sideway till August. Then 80% drop

k