WHEN DO I BUY BTC????????????????????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I MISSED THE 6K OPPURTUNITY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHEN DO I BUY BTC????????????????????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I MISSED THE 6K OPPURTUNITY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yerbkhan/status/895814188198752256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will go to 5K

nah, sorry OP, you won't see 6k again after the bounce is over

It hits 8k by this time tomorrow. 9k by sunday.

too late now, wait until we hit 10k again

I fucking sold at $6k thinking it would go to 5k

Sorry bro too late but that's what you get for be a weak handed faggot

Today is the last time BTC will be under 7500, screenshot this

I'm with this guy. We aren't going below $6k ever again. LN, BTCP fork, futures getting longed now. You fucked up.

Wait for it to break 3k

You fuckin IDIOTS! This is going to 3000, fuck off with your "strong support" bullshit.

I hate you faggots. I will buy in back again when it dips to 7k where i sold yesterday. This shit dosent go down anymore. 3k is LIE.

Just keep your fiat ready, we haven't hit bottom just yet. Do not get hopeful over a small rise.

Goddamn it I was hoping the stock market crashing would keep people risk averse. GO BACK DOWN

when we went below 6K last night.

Buy XLM we gonna moon soon bro shout to all my Muskibois

it got justed, it will breathe up again even if its a meme coin

It's not going straight to the moon but it's going to have a good bounce back to 9k and a slow gain for a bit until it gets hyped again.

twitter.com/yerbkhan/status/895814188198752256

just buy now m8 the difference will be chump change in the long run

unless your time-frame is less than a year.. in which case you can keep getting slaughtered by whales and maybe get lucky

>he didn't buy
>pump it

lol ever heard fo a stop? double bottom + break out. noob traders get wrecked

Not saying we wont fall back down though, i think we will, but you definitely fucked up

OP if you listen to any of these children you are a moron

I am the shot caller here, i am 90% right...
It WILL break 5.5k support and we will go lower

Our final target is around 3.3k before we recover.... if it breaks support around there we are going to 1.5-2k

AMA

Stop with your 3k bullshit.

How many cocks do you gargle on a weekly basis?