Mining gold as a side gig

Literally free money just laying around outside. Almost every state has gold flakes/nuggets in rivers.

Also mining gold gets you outside the house and burns fat off.

the last thing is we need is fat pasty basement dwellers in the fucking rivers looking for gold.
wtf are you doing

>the last thing is we need is fat pasty basement dwellers in the fucking rivers looking for gold.

why?

How much have you earned in gold from mining total?

top kek

cause they smell like shit and they make me sad to look at

honestly would love to get into this. there is gold near my house apparently

>outside

FUCK THAT!

I literally tried this. Didn't find any gold just wasted 100 bucks on equipment and gas but had a nice weekend. We really thought we were going to be rich

Where is the gold n the Midwest? Tell me i cant into google.

U.P Michigan. I have found a bit. But copper banded agates are easier to find and arguabaley more valuable

Why are you hanging around rivers ya fuckin creep

>gets you outside

lol wtf gross dude

Sounds like a nice hobby. I wouldn't expect to get rich doing it, but if you enjoy doing it and can make even just a little bit of money, I'd call that a success.

Thuoing to buy a metal detector and go in the hills with my woman ama oh this is my last post on biz cya chumps

You wont find gold looking like that ....

But you might find gold looking like this....

you can always try to find gold with old maps from prospectors and reclaim their old operations...

there are also gold rich mines for sale.....some older mines are tapped out but offer other metals in the mine that are worth lesser value....

What's the best GPU to use for mining gold?

how the fuck can you mine gold, are you retarded, gold isn't virtual

i'd love to. how can i get started?

this.

>he doesn't fuse his own gold

tried it.. fell for the gold mining meme last year, if i had done crypto instead of reaserching old mining claims and wondering in the sierras and in the california desert, i would have had at least 100x my money.

it's free money if your time is worthless. mine ain't

Watch gold rush and tell me you want to spend a fortune in the hopes of getting gold. There aren’t enough flakes in the rivers to get by anymore

I actually know someone who bought a tract of land in south america to mine gold. He goes down there once a year to do it. I always thought he was insane but I guess it's for real, have heard a lot about mining in colombia and peru since then.

What year is it to you? It's 2018 not 1818. People don't scrounge in dirty water for little meme flakes anymore

Kek

Equihash.

a fool and a pyrite

I used to mine coal in the wilderness all day then sell it in uh faramore??

Made about $1000 total over my life from recreational prospecting. On maybe $125 investment (gas doesn't count because I'd be out doing shit like fishing otherwise). Have a sluice box and some pans.

Great fun and good way to get way out into the boonies where normies don't dare to tread.

-t gold autist

audible fucking kek

I spent about $4k buying gold and silver bullion in Autumn 2016 instead of buying crypto smdh. Ended up selling it all (for very minor profit) less than a year later to cover my rent.

The absolute state of my investments.

>going outside
no just no

Did he mention the part where the natives shake him down for money every 10 miles at check points for money? And when he gets to "his" property to find a labor camp already squatting there... good luck telling armed locals to leave free profit. And have fun contracting nasty viruses while you playing in shit infested waters.

>What year is it to you? It's 2018 not 1818. People don't scrounge in dirty water for little meme flakes anymore
In Africa they do. But anyway I kekd at 'meme flakes'.