7500$

7500$

We broke the resistance!

100k EOY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/giancarloCFTC
twitter.com/markwarner
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck yea mother fucker

shit is going down all the way to $4k something...

WE ARE BACK

BASED SEC HEARINGS SAVING CRYPTO THANK YOU BASED GIANCARLO

>he doesn't have any fucking clue about what's going on

Fuck all the cucks who shorted at 6k, I hope they buy in again at 20k!!

dead cat bounces again

>7600
Holy fuck yes

>uses coindesk to check price

>tfw just bought in and it went up 10% already

Finally I can shit on nocoiners

NOOOOOO SHUT UP IT'S DIFFERENT THIS TIME

what is going on is bitcoin showing the classic bubble pattern all the way through like usual. and this means it will visit sub $5k before it starts an other long term uptrend. short spikes like this are absolutely common. they also mean absolutely nothing just volatility at work.

>downtrend with no bullish signals

See you at 5k retard

Bottoms officially in and we are recovering. Should be another couple weeks of smaller upwards movements then the bull run will start beginning of March.

i just google btc price whatever comes first is good enough.

Wall street and congress are in position with their cheap coin thanks to the weak panic sellers. Republicans see it as a way to appeal to the wealthy youth. Regulations are inviting big money.

See you all on mars.

better sell before it drops another 40%

>showing classic x pattern
>means it will do x

Nah bro, we need to make another thread overtime there's a single uptrend. Totally done correcting.

you call this a dead cat bounce? it's almost within margin of error fluctuation. just look at a fucking graph that covers a year or something...

means i would rather bet on it than not. but sure absolutely no guarantees. i got suckered by the post $2k bull trap but i pretty much got all the rest right if that counts.

>google btc price

*bear trap
meh

THE MAN HAS SPOKEN
RECOVERY IS HERE

ABANDON ALL ALTS

Moment of truth here now. Let's hope this rocket gets out of the atmosphere before blowing up at least.

Awww, got liquidated on your shorts huh?

today is a good day when even this nigga is bull

yeah that's how i usually check the spot prices for everything. when it really matters like i want to buy i check multiple sources. i'm pretty sure there are better methods or even apps if you are more involved i'm not. i just buy into the lulls and sell on the uptrend playing it safe getting 2-300% returns no sweat no hurry.

Nah, hold your alts for a year and pay that sweet capital gains tax.

This. Why do the teens reading this and basement dwellers not understand what happened today, even if it dips again we are saved. Please realize BIG MONEY DIDNT ENTER YET, but now it will when it gets regulatory safeguards. You are the early adopters congrats. Not the earliest but this is that last chance kind of thing

wait you do realize that btc spiking at $9k is not actually breaking the downtrend that started at the end of last year right? i mean it's great opportunity to profit if you like to trade fast but it's not a risk less prospect to wealth any time soon.

lmao there's no way this will happen

Do you realize that NOW when it gets up a little bit more it's the time to sell?

Get the fuck out with that weak bullshit. Adoption is coming. 20 trillion by 2020

if your a poorfag, wait until 3 days above resistance maybe. It's better than cashing out or tethering at a loss. You might miss some gains, but you'll get yourself a good entry point.

Or buy in in small amounts on the up rn and take profits. I'm doing both.

hey. Dont lose your savings. sell now, this ship is sinking.

Just bought, thanks nocoiners

Dude you have a bubble that has lost confidence. There is only one way this is heading.

IT WILL NEVER BREAK 8K
SCREENCAP THIS

You also get the benefit of suicidal thoughts when shitcoin stabilizes.

Anyone who has bought the crash in the past two months has lost but this time is different GO SEC REGULATORS

Wow, with this trading skills you must be rich! May I ask how many million you have, and why do you still visit us plebs?

fuck yeah my ETH is going up as well. Ofc, btc drags all the alts up with it. I'll see where this goes, if it dips again I buy more, if it keeps going up I hold til 16k or so, sell off a small portion and invest when it's lower again. Keep doing it throughout the year and reap the big gains in december. Then invest again when it drops in january

Goto his twitter and thank him!
twitter.com/giancarloCFTC

Tag Trump in your tweet
@realDonaldTrump
because Trump will not allow ANYONE to get more love than him. He'll double down on crypto.
Mention Crypto to Crypto taxation being BAD and UNAMERICAN.

ALSO thank Senator Warner
twitter.com/markwarner

Nice. Governments are moving against cryptocurrencies, there is a bubble ongoing and the only objective value of crypto is to evade governmental supervision (That is, tax evasion and black money).
What could go wrong?

Crypto is either going to get so volatile that you will lose everything, or it will be regulated and stabilize and you won't be able to get rich overnight off of it. Either way, you filthy neets are going to have to eventually get a job.

and you know what bong? people are welcoming regulation now what a job they have done on us

The ship is becoming a heat seeking poverty destroying American submarine of greatness!

$10-$14k EOM, then April new ATH.

We won't have a parabolic price increase between now and $20k - people will be too cautious having been burned before, any surviving newbs who bought high will be too eager to sell and any newbs who didn't buy in before will be more hesitant to buy in until they have reason to FOMO again (i.e. when it passes $25k.)

So basically (assuming bottom was today) it's gonna be Alts party until early Summer at which point BTC goes on rampage again.

Screencap this reddit spaced shitpoast.

We need a whale to pop it to 8k and get past that 10m sell wall. Someone call McCaffe and tell him to put down the coke and make a huge run.

The previous were all dead (long dead to point of rotting) cat. This one at least has some signs of life.

McAffee is too poor to even be a mini-whale these days desu. We'd need a Peter Thiel or Elon Musk to step in and buy 10k BTC or so to have that kind of impact.

Thing is with the US regulators on record as being generally supportive of crypto this paves the way for the megarich guys who would previously have been wary (think Arab and Russian oligarchs) to drop some of their wealth into crypto.

I'd be happy with 10k EOM, and stable growth (1% every 2 weeks) from there.

This crash really shows how badly we need fiat-backed exchanges. Some alts have had incredibly positive news recently, but have just been HAMMERED by BTC's drop. No one will invest in a market where the primary trading pair constantly leaks value.

Yup. Bittrex starting USD pairs is a YUUUGE development.

1 MLN EOY!!!!!!

This kills the btc though.

HAHAHAHA IT BROKE RESISTANCE AGAIN

BELOW

BELOW BELOW 7500 NOW

I don't think so but meh if so - I'm 100% shitcoins.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>HAHAHAHAAH ITS NOW 7650 NOW
fuck off faggot

He's probably made bank pumping shitcoins.

> the only objective value of crypto is to evade government supervision
You couldn't have been a more obvious tourist if you were wearing a cheap hawaiian shirt and speaking a foreign language. Fuck off back to whichever shitlicker board you came from until you stop being such a braindead, ultracrepidarian faggot.

Was the most expensive shitpost in the history of man?

that was awesome though. millions of people experiencing the same emotional rush at once.

I see you didn't actually made a point.

>totally not criminal btw

This.

They laughed at us now they will despise us

LONG LIVE BIZ

Making another run at 7800. Bring in the whales!

Damn. Blew right through that. Nothing stoping us from 8k now.

your chart here clearly show a upward pointing black bar something, i can derive from this higher dollar price then it had before, this is good something

Seems like the falcon wasn't the only thing being launched today. Everything is going up today, had a great day at college as well. Let's enjoy it while it lasts

ITS GOING DOWN
SELL SELL SELL

sometimes i...feel like i trusted you too well

sometime i..just feel like SHITTING ON MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMETIMES I'M, IN DISBELIEF I DIDNT KNOW

SOMEHOW I DIDNT THINK ITD GO THIS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I have 5k on Binance. Should I buy ETH or BTC?

big fat topping pattern, we're going back down after this. Hopefully it's just a correction so we can make some more gains overnight

>They stopped posting pink wojaks
>100x leverage short no stop loss

ETH

muh dick

>no dead cat bounce, this won't be like what happened in 12k, 10k, 9k, 8k
>goin back to 20k now, perfect V formation, it's only natural right ?

nvm it's filling up, false alarm probably

How the hell is it my job to educate you on the uses of things like utility tokens? Do you think you deserve to have your ignorance dispelled? Here is the point I am making, which you have proven: You are an idiot who tries to talk about things he clearly knows nothing about, and you need to fuck off.

B-but I don't have money to buy... what do?

get a job kid, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and you will regret it in a few years time thinking back to do this day that if you had a little bit more will power you could have retired early

Again no proof.
>utility tokens
China has banned ICOs and others are legislating them hard.
LMAO.