WHO ELSE /SOLD A TTHE LITERAL FUCKING BOTTOM/ HERE?

WHO ELSE /SOLD A TTHE LITERAL FUCKING BOTTOM/ HERE?

Nope, only you could be that stupid.

it'll go to 4k in a matter of days

Nope. Thx for the bags bro. I know they were too heavy for you.

nigger. hodl isn't a meme.

hold your coins people

We're going sub $1000 by March

I have never, litterally, sold with a loss
why should I?

don't buy back in until we start rising from sub 4k
give it by the end of the month

What enticed you to sell then once it had already dropped so much? Really curious.. did you think you could sell then and buy back a little cheaper for small profit?

Don't worry user we will go down more. Proably 3k in two weeks

I'm not a fucking retard OP.

>what is short uptrend
Watch a chart, we're not done correcting yet, we'll hit about 4-5k easy, which is still quadruple what we were at last year, and still a very sizable increase overall.

Yeah I find that level of retardation to not be very relatable. Did you not expect it to go back up? How fucking stupid are you?

Its the most obvious dead cat bounce lmao stupid pajeets

Thank god for daytraders bruh

>thinking it was the bottom

bought the dip at 5.6k

i learned just today how to emotionally detach myself from shitcoins

>6k is bottom
fomo now if you really think it is, i mean, its the bottom, no way it will go lower, right?

We haven't hit the bottom yet so you're good.

Sold at 6.8k, gonna have to wait a few days to buy back at 5.5k

I was day trading before bed, with the way everything was moving I figured it'd be a safer bet to just pull out to fiat for a bit and wait til morning. Luckily for me, I'm holding everything still and was only trading with like $300. Made a quick $50 before going to bed, woke up to some missed gains. Really not all bad though.

Nice digits boys. Panic sellers defeated yet again.

Probably bought your bags. thx.

>bottom

Sold at 7k after already selling at 9k and then rebuying I’m at 7k.

Most gains came from when I bought around 4K last year. But still.

No, I didn't sell, sorry.

I would suggest to buy, but only if you are able to HODL. Yes, it might go back to 5K, but there is a good chance that it never will be 5K again. I would just buy and HODL, or you can set stop-loss buy.

BUY AGAIN

If you HEDL like a fucking champion then congratz on this, no seriously

I legit hate biz, all the FUD saying it would go to 5k literally ruined everything for me

I agree man, fudders are evil. You can fight them with knowledge.

You’re not the only one, OP. You can tell how many faggots sold just by the comments on this thread. No one knows for sure if it’ll head back down. But for now, you’re all bottom sellers.

NORMIES BTFO

Don't worry it'll go back to plummeting after this green dildo

who said its over? were still going sub 1k

Nigger it was $1000 back when it was a few nerds mining on their gaming pcs. Now we have institutional money, banks and big companies involved. Don't be a deluded retard.

Yep. Got FUD'd and cucked by the SEC while sleeping

Damn just dropped 250$ in a minute.

Don't feel bad OP, I actually did worse than selling the bottom. Short 10X leverage at 5950. I don't know how to feel anymore user.

if you ever just believe what some idiot on here says, it is your own retarded fault. you should only ever use the info posted on biz to give you a direction to look into deeper info. you were looking for a quick answer, and you got one, the wrong one.

FUCK ALL OF YOU.

I FUCKING HELD AND BOUGHT MORE AS SOON AS WE HIT 6k! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YES

>put up 33% of my ETH on GDAX
>still didn't pull the trigger

last chance to sell

It wasn't the bottom. This is a bull trap

>not mining your fucking coins
rip

Sorry bud. We broke slightly below the 200 moving day average and it's going right back up. Get in on the next downturn and buy back in and hodl this time.

Face the mirror. You are S T U P I D !

Laughin on da outside CRYIN on da inside

You literally just need to hodl, you are like little baby op

>Damn just dropped 250$ in a minute.
Wow ain't that something.

i mean that was the most obvious head and shoulder..why biz hates TA so much .
90% here ever know what to do

Sorry user. Learn from your mistakes. When bitcoin dips walk away for a while and don’t look back. Don’t have more than you can afford to lose in crypto and just assume that it’s already gone when you put it in. Really makes it less stressful. Don’t be a greedy slob and put everything you have into it. Just buy what you can and watch the markets for a good entry when you have your money together. Never buy ATH. Again sorry. But it was a really nasty bear market and everyone has to learn the hard way once or twice. Just make sure you learn.

>downloaded
deal with it, sucker

>this is a sucker's rally

but we haven't hit the bottom yet.

>buy high sell low

never change boys

sorry that you lost your $200

jesus ppl really believe a bear market last 2-3 week, that's amazing.... you all going to jump off a building when we go 4k levels

You are not supposed to sell, just buy more

Guys, this is your last time to sell. After this it is over and it is never going back up. You have been warned.

Sorry OP. Learn from this for next time.

Do you not understand that things move faster every year?

>why should I sell at a loss
Because sometimes it's the smart trade...
Selling at a small loss to increase your holdings is smart.

Why would you sell at the bottom? I bought the dip like I’ve been trained.

>he bought DebtMonetizationCoin

>i learned just today how to emotionally detach myself from shitcoins
I learned to no longer have emotions...shitcoins ripped them from my soul, I am just a husk, empty and formless ready to accept my fate as I HODL until the end of the cosmos.
...seriously almost sold this morning. mouse cursor over the button but Veeky Forums said I was retarded and I listened and now I'm choosing which color lambo to buy EOY