Strap in, niggas.
The bull is back.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/d/deadcatbounce.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy back. Get whipsawed.

OH YEAAAAAH IM SO HARD RIGHT NOW

dead cat bounce

ded bnc cat rem1x whoop whoop millenial gen z tunez, pink wojaks in the house tonite we gonna party like 2009, obama back in da h0us3 we just gonna

DIP dat

People are actually trying to trade these market conditions. TOP ZOZZLE.

i think its hilarious these people see these big investing words and then they try to go around using them when they clearly have no idea what it even means

the dead cat bounces again

This is the most obvious dead cat I’ve ever seen

People caught in the "denial phase" can't see the obvious.

Because it's so hard to understand what it means.

kys

investopedia.com/terms/d/deadcatbounce.asp
Idk bro it’s really not that complicated

idgaf i'm holding anyways

LES
GO
NIGGAS

yeah it must be a dead cat bounce and not the result of the SEC hearings.
Better sell bro.

bull trap

It's not a bull trap and it's not an increase as a result of anything in the real world. It's people buying the bottom of wave 2 primary/wave C secondary.

The price it dropped to was 100% predictable 3 months ago. Text book Elliott wave even a retard could have seen it coming of they stopped listening to /biz and learned basic market psychology.

Pic related

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
haha
hahahahahahahahaha
haha
aha
a
ha
yes of course, the price is changing because of the retard wave
do you realise how fucking stupid it is to assign a made up pattern as *the cause* of price action?!!!
there is no hope for you

TA doesn't work bro, wake up

Maybe instead of trying to pad your lack of an argument with hahas you should go do some research and realize that these waves are based on the psychology of traders and are proven to be 90% effective.

You don't have to make money though, you can keep parroting everything you see here and hope to get lucky.

>elliot wave theory
Kys

Keep posting pink wojacks, I'll be over here continuing to double my money every time the market drops.