Take off in THREE TWO ONE

>Take off in THREE TWO ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRMdeJF940k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw still have all my ECA on coinsmarkets

Same

They definitely fucking exit scammed but i only lost 200usd so who cares in the grand scheme of things

Is the exchange dead?

eh I don't think they exit scammed, they're just really incompetent. they'll be back eventually.

Wait seriously? Why the fuck did people leave them on the exchange? They have a dedicated wallet that pays rewards

Is ECA coming to a major exchange?

ECA is a scam coin.

Coinsmarkets exit scammed.

Let me tell you a story
>bought 600 million ECA for .2 sat on coinsmarkets
>dumped 90% of it at 2 sat
>come back the next day and it's at 30 sat
>come back the next day it's at 45 sat
>come back the next day coinsmarkets.com is down

Skip to today

I have over 75 million ECA stuck there, I took profit on 700 million, but oculd've made 20x more.. I want to kill myself every which way because of this goddamn coin

LOL!!!!!

i sent a test withdrawl to my eca wallet too

100 coins :^)

What?

Just looking at the color on this coin gives me a fucking headache

yobit and cryptopia

don't listen to fuders. I see this same comment in every ECA thread. it's available on coinhouse.

you're an idiot for leaving it on a small exchange.

How the fuck do you know he was leaving it on the exchange? Maybe he wanted to sell it and get the fuck out? Don't you know that coinsmarkets was the only place ECA was available at when it went down? Kill yourself.

And ECA is a proven scam coin. I'm not listening to "fuders." I AM THE ONE WHO FUDS.

proof it's a scam youtube.com/watch?v=hRMdeJF940k

shoo shoo pajeet

>you're an idiot for leaving it on a small exchange.

nigger with it moving up 1000% you're a moron to not have it ready to sell at any time

what i did wrong was not just dumping it all

wait am I missing something? coinsmarkets is up

Are you serious? Only pajeets hold this coin. Have you checked their telegram? Lmfao

my ticket to lamboland

people got burned by coinsmarkets. That's not the electra team's fault. I don't know what your endgame is, but fuck off.

trading has yet to resume.

I didn't say it was electra's fault. Still doesn't change the fact that electra is a scam coin. See the video I posted.

Dummies

You can buy the coin on multiple exchanges. The exchange fucked up. Not the Electra's or the community's fault. I sold at a high but Electra is alive and doing moderately well.

they're back up, and you might be able to withdraw (I don't have funds there anymore, but I logged in to get my trade history yesterday and the wallet page was accessible).

One of the only exchanges to buy for a time but they've had a viable dedicated wallet the whole time. I bought there and immediately withdrew.