Bull trap

you morons didnt learn from the last couple weeks? this is just another bull trap were going back to sub 5k youre an idiot if youre buying now

>hard floor at 10k
>muh floor at 8k
>floor at 7k

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitmexrekt?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off

Wow you connected two arbitrary points on the graph, congrats OP

Salty nocoiner who missed the bottom

>cope

>arbitrary

i have my buy orders set for the bottom at 1-2k dollar averaging all the way down from 1-2k to maximize my profit for next years moon. this is a 6-12 month bear market folks

with
>floor
you mean resitance, fuckin dumbass

we broke the 6k resistance what makes you think its not going back down

>people unironically thinking bear market lasts for 3 weeks
>People unironically believing ANYONE of importance (big bucks) believes BTC is worth more then 2K

This shit is dropping to 4k very soon

The volume on this 1 day is much more significant that any bounce before. This is legit bullrun. Question is how far it will go?

the rsi is rising too for the first time in 2 weeks

>people unironically trying to connect this whale moves to today's hearing

support was/is around $5800 where it last faced natural growth downtrend in early November (before massive pumping)

kill yourself nocoinigger

this all the way. these guys who bought 19k think its going back there

someone is late for the dip

this is crypto fella
everything moves fast as fuck booooooooooooy

This is clearly a bull trap. ETH/USD 4H moving averages clearly tell you that. And this drop will be even worse. I tethered up.

it's time, though.

yes due to massive pumping the big investors have already cashed out and were not going back to 20k. no one with an iota of brain values bitcoin over $100

This. Shit is a joke

He right you know. I hope it stays green but a las if not I wouldn’t be surprised. I’m holding til December regardless. I took my initial and some gains out already so it’s all gravy at this point. Riding it into the ground or into orbit my niqqa

can't tell if bitcoin FUD or subtle IOTA shill

your empty shell of a noggin is showing user shut your mouth while you still have a shred of dignity

shut up goy they must not know

Feel free to open a massive short then.

lol @ bears who thought they could time the bottom

faggot. what i love more than anything about this bear market is the stupid pajeet shilling stopped and we actually have constructive threads on Veeky Forums again

>Chinks start selling their BTC stack
>Price drops Wai Tu Lo
>Throw in a few big purchases and stop selling
>Bulls come in and price rises
>Commence sell off at better price
>Repeat

>bull trap
we had multiple bull traps on the way down, this pump is actually associated with positive news, it's different

We just got some amazing news that the US government wants to support and protect the crypto markets. We’re going to 50k and you’re so mad you sold at the bottom. Top kek nigger faggot get bent.

stay mad kike sell while you can its dropping by end of day

bears can never time the bottom and bulls can never time the top

I think this might be the only thing I've learned so far

crypto trades 24 hours though. define day.

post sauce or shut up faggot

fpbp

This guy gets it. The fleecing will carry on unabated until the last red Wojak is posted.

bitcoin is on its way down to $100 and there has been and will be more dead cat bounces like this. sell now

>crypto trades 24 hrs
>doesnt know when a day ends

youre literally fucking retarded

>took initial

No, it's not just the "extra money, I have nothing at stake"
You do own those coins at the current price. It was YOUR money at the ATH. You can try and justify it whatever way you want but those are facts.

You had X value, you have Y value now.
Whatever you do with that, it's always yours.
Man up and realize your losses. We are recovering anyway.

btc 100$ eth 20$ ltc 7$ 5 weeks

This. Volume went from 20k BTC to 100k on gdax alone. It's happening

Check cross-exchange volume retard.

people are going to get rekt

I suspect big pump n' dump before Tether goes *boom* and falls over.

For everyone who's buying into the SEC comments, and upcoming statements - they're more about protecting consumers here, than shilling crypto. They're calling for regulation, which goes against the very nature of crypto. It's not what you think it is. The public only remembers the crash of the last month.

But it's your money, put it where you want. My investments are recovering already, so I'm comfy right here. Let the games continue.

>muh initial
retards dont know how to invest best not to help them

>people actually believe there won't be new ATH-s this year.

so... by the 7th? cuz it's already the 7th in Aus, faggot.

the 8th then? eat a bag of dicks home slice.

pump it to 8k make them feel safe, then short it to 4k.

seriusly now, its actually having trouble breaking 7700$ i think its going down

Well said sir

Suck it fag it just broke 7700

Take a look at the board. Apart from your there is only two (2) other FUD threads. It is over OP. You were a weak handed faggot who sold the dip. I know you are angry, but try to learn how not being retarded for the next time.

It's not about using deterministic knowledge to buy at what you know is the absolute floor or roof, but buying something you consider undervalued to make money long term. If you buy something undervalued that continues to drop short term, it's no loss if it eventually climbs to it's deserved value. Same thing if you sell something that is overvalued and it continues to climb short term.

The reality is this is closer to BTC's current true value, now that the 'get rich quick' scheme has been shattered for many new buyers who drove it to such heights in the first place. It may drop or grow a bit, and it will continue to see volatility, but as it stands there is no reason for it to climb back to it's lofty heights, lest absurd speculation continues.

I think, more than anything, has shown it's weakness as a store of value. It's grown with the economy, and falters when the economy falters. It is not gold, it's a speculative asset that will only grow in good times.

no

I don’t really give a fuck because eventually my alts will be decoupled from grandpa shitcoin, but until that day I care a lot so fuck you.

Good post

>I think, more than anything, has shown it's weakness as a store of value. It's grown with the economy, and falters when the economy falters. It is not gold, it's a speculative asset that will only grow in good times.
This applies to gold too, though. Crypto at least has the theoretical chance of being currency some day, but it's not gonna happen in the near future

YEP IT MUST GO DOWN FOREVER, HERE'S YOUR (YOU)

lol you guys really think a bear market ends just like that ? how dumb can someone be ?

we are 100% sure going back to 4-5k in the next couple of days, stop being stupid people, btc was 700usd 1 fucking year ago

well i guess it won't matter, you all went through all of this already at 12k, 10k,9k,8k, exact same threads, exact same we are back memes, and now falling again in the 7k range, there is really not hope, feel free to lose it all

the senate hearings regarding crypto

>twitter.com/bitmexrekt?lang=en
Dumb shorter, I'll see you crash and burn there.

STOP BUYING

Don't you people want cheap bitcoins why are you even buying its going to go down as soon as China and Hong Kong give their talk!

lol fuck you

this

we need the bear market to continue for at few more months at least

>Take a look at the board. Apart from your there is only two (2) other FUD threads. It is over OP.
You must be retarded if you believe that the board's sentiments are in any way indicative of how the price is going to behave in 12-48 hours

>He didn't realize shill activity is an indicator
Lmaoing at your life retard.

it's support, so who's the fucking retard here

We literally had this before every other downswing

No, gold at least, at the end of the day, leaves you with a lump of metal, which has actual uses. Same for oil, frozen orange juice, or hog jowls. Crypto is a group consensus tht it has worth, as long as people believe that it's worth the equal in fiat when they purchase it, is has value. In that regard, it's more like fiat, but with no guarantee from the government or banks.

Crypto will end up somewhere, but it's future is so far off, it's useless to speculate. The work has to be done to develop and evolve it, and that's happening - the shipping companies using blockchain tech is really cool stuff. But replacing currency? I wouldn't expect that in your lifetime.

This was Bitcoin 1.0. It crashed/popped. Now is the wait for Bitcoin 2.0 to rise from the ashes. Could be next week, could be next decade. The next one will be better, and that one will be attacked by the scammers/pumpers/get rich quick people, and fail, and die. Then it's on to 3.0.

Gonna be a bumpy ride, but it's gonna happen.

>tfw I never sold in the first place

That’s literally as complicated as TA gets

Strong support for Bitcoin to hit $1,000,000 by 2020. Some guy said that so it must be true. It doesn't matter that it makes no sense and the normie rush is already gone.

>meanwhile it could literally drop to $880 before starting to climb and you’re a retard if you’re still holding now

And then suddenly stopped like now. Have you not learned anything in the last year?

Dubs op is btfo for all time

Delete this

Can you explain how the lines you drew AREN'T arbitrary? Do not respond to me unless you can provide mathematical proof for whatever statement you're claiming.

just keep holding, like those buds you have, they will go back up someday! someone will put value back into the virtual item again r-right guys?

>Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

you spelled bear wrong

its funny to see faggots post the same shit every day when bitcoin goes up or down. you run like clock work

Have you? Nobody believed we'll ever fall below 10k. The board is full of green wojaks and 100k EOY predictions during every upswing. The masses are dumb and don't predict anything farther than their dick.

>leaves you with a lump of metal
Which is absolutely worthless to you
>has actual uses
Aka very limited industrial use

Crypto is almost the same thing. It can be used for shady payments, but arguably an even lesser percentage of its price is intrinsic value

OP has 90 IQ and can't do math, he won't respond to me btw.

Yeah 50k in 2020. This shit aint done dropping.

alts lose fiat value if btc goes down, say ripple is worth 0,80$ at btc 10k$ if btc goes to 1k ripple is worth 0,08$ losing 10x its value. how can you say alts are decouped from btc?
it doesnt even matter if they gain value in sats if btc goes down faster than the gain, plus since most people know this they will sell alts to tether up or cash out,sending alt price in sats even lower

Back to 25$ btc faggots

I sold low and fell for the FUD

please fall back to 6.5k

Okay buddy. They need you to sell the bottom and normies to buy the top. For the recovery, though, they need nobody so I don't even need to convince you. Time will tell.

btc 100$ eth 20$ ltc /$

Yes TA is 100% correct every time, i think you're the dumb one here.

I saw TA charts and hundreds of anons claiming turnarounds at 17k, 15k, 13k, 10k, 8k, 7k, 6k etc.

Every time same thing. Some meme lines, claims of “sting support” at a certain price. Nobody here has a clue, they are all degenerate gamblers which is why I am sure this is dropping below $4k possibly below $800

As it stands, if confidence in the USD was lost, gold would likely become a currency before BTC. It's why gold rose so much during the recession, in the face of weakening currencies and economies, a scarce resource like gold will grow USD denominated values, same with oil.
You are right though, crypto could become the same, eventually, if widespread acceptance and adoption becomes a reality, and people stop speculating the damn things to absurd value.

>gold would likely become a currency before BTC.
Maybe, maybe not. In fact during recessions fiat tends to deflate and gold dump, it would require hyperinflation for people to jump ship from fiat. At that point people might as well look at crypto and go "hey, why not use that". It's a highly unlikely scenario though, but so is gold IMO. How many actually have gold?

You can't really compare gold and oil. Gold, while it has some practical uses, the demand isn't determined by that. Oil is largely. Gold is valuable because it's shiny and scarce.

As it stands though, it's safe to say that most people would be more comfortable trading a shiny rocks than imaginary 0s and 1s, if something like the USD were to collapse.

STOP SELLING

The Senate hearing changed everything this time.