BTC 20K EOM confirmed by the man himself

BTC 20K EOM confirmed by the man himself

He started throwing darts

>9450
>20k eom
biz, can you get more retarded?

was not the same idiot who said we were going to 4k?

and why exactly can't we go to 4k if it fails to break 9500 again?

Yeah, but you don't have to be right with TA. That's the magic of it.

Big if true.

It can dead cat to 9.5 before another fall to 4k
BTC didn't immediately crash to 200 after it went to 1k

lol the man himself. fucking kill yourself see you at 3k

So is just guessing.
Well here goes my TA:
We are going to 100k in 30 minutes and then down to 10 cents int he next hour before we stabilize to around 7800 in 2 hours.

Subscribed.

If it hits 4k like he predicted, I'll listen to the man. Until then, he's just a goalpost-moving niggerfaggot like 99.9% of biz TAfags

enjoy disagreeing with my green ID

also, dubs confirm

goddamn it i was waiting for it to hit 4k AREEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>So that 4k scenario still valid?
>Strong opinions, weakly held -- that is my answer to holding too tight to assumptions.
What did he mean by this

where are the lines retard.
you can't just say stuff like this without some lines on a graph, what do you thiink this is?

you guys know that today a handful of senators, and the two chairs of the SEC and CFTC had a very positive conversation about the state of blockchain and crypto, calling it "transformational" and claiming it to be the future of finance? That is definitely an event where one would change their analysis.

>financial astrology

To be fair he called an 80% retrace down to ~4k. The fact that we only fell 70% to 6k doesn't look bad for him.

That said TA is garbage.

bitcoin will hit $20000 by Fri. Watch and learn!!!

>you guys know that today a handful of senators, and the two chairs of the SEC and CFTC had a very positive conversation about the state of blockchain and crypto, calling it "transformational" and claiming it to be the future of finance? That is definitely an event where one would change their analysis.
so it bounced on some good news
what exactly stops if from falling on bad news?
need i remind you tether issue is still unresolved?

I like this guy a lot.
> Strong opinions, weakly held
If he starts being optimistic that doesn't mean he's right and he's going to hit exact targets with memeline voodoo or that we're going up immediately and bull run and all that shit. But at least I know he isn't saying it because people want to hear it.

Yeah. Goalpost-moving niggerfaggot. Read, dumbass.

this look like a miserably built gaussian process. I kind of like it.

I need to buy this coin!

>it can go up or down!!!
Fucking cucks

>memey carlo

He blocked me :(