It's finally over

It's finally over

it ain't over yet

Is this the 7500 we just bounced off of? Not home to peek at details.

>he thinks its over

That green candle needs to be bigger than the red for it to be over

this is the daily candle, lowest point on the wick is around 5.7k, highest point now is almost 8k

heh

wrong for so many reasons

>trying to confirm trend with 1 candle
biz can you get more retarded?

>not waiting for the candle to close

Explain

it is not a trend confirmation moron they are looking for the dragonfly doji. how stupid are you?

Thanks, shows how little I pay attention haha.

nothing labeled on the pic, can't really blame you

praise kek

Forgot pic

I am laughing right now. SEC is going to sell this very moment and buy at the reall bottom so they could increase they stake to manipulate price. Its not so hard to see!

>it's another biz tries to predict the turn episode

oh wait that's this board 24/7

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BOUGHT THE DEAD CAT BOUNCE YOU DUMB FUCK I WILL FUCK YOUR NIPPLES RAW YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! BITCOIN WILL FALL HARDER THAN YOUR NIPPLE DUST AFTER I GRATE THEM INTO OBLIVION. FUCK YOU.

this i like

green candle of peace

nice meme lines, saving this one

If you switch to 12-hour candles instead of 1-day ones, you'll see that there are actually two candles, one of which is bigger (the red one)

>1 week candles
Look at the 1 day candles you stupid nigger

OMFG YOU GENIUS

THAT WILL KEEP HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL WE ARE TRILLIONAIRES

Only americans care about the american governament. So, now that all the chinamen are awake, I'm expecting some red candles.

>it is not a trend confirmation moron they are looking for the dragonfly doji. how stupid are you?
oh yeah, how many hammers, spinning tops and dragonflies we had in the past weeks fucktard?
it doesn't work without confirming candles

>has literally never dipped below the 200 day moving average since 2014
>bounced perfectly above the 200 day MA with significant volume

more like bounced right off the 300 day SMA,
it depends on your exchange, but look for big number averages on the daily.
on kraken we bounced on 200 day, broke through and now are taking a bounce off of 300 day,

I'd like to see us close on the faily above the 200 day, especially with the massive volume which is usually a good sign of a bottom or near bottom. I just got fooled and put my last stand buy at 7600 btc and 700 eth and didn't sell the bounce the next day so I didn't catch the bottom of this most recent part of the dip

Yea my fault. This is actually the 250 day MA for GDAX on the daily

>please use a timeframe that fits my expectations

You're so dumb it hurts, but thank you for buying my bags at 17k

all I see is support at previous resistance

what about the 300?

I'm just worried about all this strong resistance.
the bounce was on the 300 day, the yellow is 200 day, red is 150 day, blue is 125 day purple is 100 day, and orange is 50 day,

the 300, 200, 150 and 125 all line up with the bounces we took on the way down so I have a feeling that these support resistance levels are going to be important, especially on a slower recovery after such an overhype-spike.

I just wish I had better graphs and could display all the averages at once, my trials on better software ran out and I mainly use kraken which is good, but doesn't have everything you can think of

Who the fuck looks at weekly candles? Jesus christ

This, 200 day SMA is at 8k but 300 day is at 6k (on trading view) so hopefully we'll bounce off the 200 day by tomorrow. If so I'm buying in

Yes, today was teh bottom, people who still fud are the ones who didnt bought the real dip.

We are all gonna make it guys.

holy fuck i might actually buy this dip

just be careful and decide wether you want to play this like a trader or an investor.
If you want to play this like a trader and want to make safe moves, I'd advice selling off 1/3rd to 1/2 of your buy at the next average/support resistance level like shown in you might not ride the whole thing up, but it should get you some safe profit while minimizing risk.
ideally I'd take a buy at bottom, sell 1/3rd, at about 8k, maybe buy again if we get near 6k a second time, sell another 1/3rd at about 9.5k expecting resistance at 150 day, and so on up the averages and resistance levels, and I would take more buys when I see confirmation of a bounce off a support level

March last year. Predictions on where we'll be March 1 this year?

>it ain't over yet
No, it IS over. OP is right.

I don't care to speculate right now,
I'm just looking to get back the massive losses that I took and sell off some of my positions so I have capital lined up to start trading bounces off of the big levels.
although I will say we'll probably bounce around the 20k to 6k range we've established for a while, but that kind of range gives great volatility so it's fantastic opportunity to swing trade and intra day trade

We'll start march at about 12k, and up to 16 by the end. Then down and hover at 14k for april. Huge alt run during this time.

WE BULL MARKET NOW

Sure...

holy mother that would be awesome