Stop giving your money to women

Stop giving your money to women.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2015/04/23/the-picture-this-dad-put-on-his-daughters-t-shirt-to-warn-boys-to-stay-clear-has-the-internet-going-nuts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so this is the power of the white race

woah

this is the equivalent of raising your kids by calling them rapists and believing they will be left automatically

idiots

Obviously not the same people

FUCKING KEK. Do you have the origin of these images???

This.

>having a soyboy for a dad
hahahahaha
is she 11?

I've found the dads who tell their daughters to not trust guys and threaten other guys tend to be control freaks who were predatory in their youth.

>That cross in the second pic
She sure will need God to get out of the mess she got herself in.

Oh I messed her up alright

Plot twist, it's the dad's and they're covering.

Those muscles are betrayed by the soyboy smile

what is it about that mouth shape ?
i feel like i'm looking at apes here

why do they do this? how is it so widespread amongst these kinds of people? Did some journalist write an article about this is how one should pose for pictures?

>tfw all your friends on social media post selfies doing the soy smile

Feels good being a guy who doesn't do soy smiles or take selfies like a faggot.

what's wrong with this?
females should have children while they're in highschool/college because those are the lowest stress periods of their lives. and they have parents close by to take care of the kids.
but you're probably going to die as a genetic dead end

the dreaded claw

It's the face you make when you hear that your wife's bull is coming over and you get to play video games all night in your "man cave" instead of fucking her gaping cunt.

>that man
>soyboy
come on user, we all know you're fat and pasty and probably the definition of soyboy

>females should have children while they're in highschool
This is why no one takes you all seriously

not even the same girl

I actually agree with this, lowest risk of birth defects too.
But they should have them with a much older husband for financial stability. And not work outside the home. And should keep having babies.

As a gay, I can tell you that dad is totally liking the D.

he looks like an alpha chad except the nigger tattoos

she's probably well on her way on the cock carousel by now (only assuming this because shit genetics of father [i.e. tattoos])

go read a biology book and then get back to me

This actually makes the most sense logically.

Not gonna lie this is a good photoshop user

Too bad feminism makes it illegal, even though it would solve our population pyramid problems and eliminate the need for everything except EU/Commonwealth immigration.

What if that's a 12 year old and that's her literal dad?

Looks like I was correct. LOL too many pedophiles in this thread

theblaze.com/news/2015/04/23/the-picture-this-dad-put-on-his-daughters-t-shirt-to-warn-boys-to-stay-clear-has-the-internet-going-nuts

Can you imagine what it must've felt like to jizz in that fresh teenage snatch? Not even fully developed just imagine how tight it would've been. The touch of her soft pale skin, the little whimpers she makes as you plow her sweet young sex topped with just a wispy tuft of hair.

totally. i knew this one dude who bought a gun after he had a daughter for threatening bf's

>implying having kids in highschool is a great thing
>genetic dead end
>having this big of an ego
>being this retarded

Because they think all other guys think in the same way they do.

any teenage boy who hangs out with girls without ulterior motives is a guaranteed soyboy

For women it is. Women should not be in higher education anyway.

>implying women are the only ones involved when they get pregnant

>falling for the having kids meme

lmao. at least it wasnt a shitskin or nigger that impregnated the dumb roastie

>not passing on your genes unlike every single ancestor
>thinking money will give him more happiness than money AND children
>implying the men need to be of the same age

this tbqh

That's a Christian flag in the background, so she was even private schooled.
There truly is no hope.

Phenomenal teeth on that middle fag.

>lifelong responsibility
>having kids always increases happiness

That's funny.

FUCKING THIS THATS THE FUCKING EXACT THING I WAS THINKING BUT COULDNT PUT TOGETHER HOLY SHIT MAN.

nu males in chad clothing amirite?

Are you implying there's a positive correlation with happiness and having no responsibilities?

Hmmmmm...

Pol has made Veeky Forums this giant bowl of beta males trying to convince everyone else they aren't. It's pretty entertaining, but some of it is just down right sad.

Definitely am.

I disagree, I think some responsibilities give meaning to yourself, especially kids, at least from a biology perspective. It's hard to fight biology for your happiness.

For a ripped dude, he is probably a massive faggot. Just look at that nu-male gape

I forgot I was on Veeky Forums while in this thread... wtf

If you already have kids yourself, then I would respectfully agree to disagree.

If you do not have kids, then I don't think you are able to make such a claim about kids increasing your happiness.

Not to mention it greatly depends on the person's personality. You can't apply your claim to every single human being. That would just be ridiculous.

Also lmao he's just barely head taller then his little daughter.

No on is afraid of a fucking manlet.

how is this bullshit thread related to Veeky Forums....mods where the fuck are you

also, the chick on the right side looks like she would of been a fun bang just saying

Do you have kids?

ITT: keeping a girl caged in my home will solve all the problems!

I like how you never clarified whether you have them or not and instead asked me first.

No I do not. I value my free time and am satisfied without them.

you sound like a bitch

>implying not wanting to have kids makes someone a bitch

You sound mad.

masculine gay couples look worse than diarrhea

enjoy an existence of playing video games and not passing on your genes

it's better that betas do this tbo

Then I will not respectfully disagree, you're just wrong. You just said I can't have an opinion on this without having kids, but you do and based on nothing but "lol everyone is differnet :D", no, we are all made to reproduce and it's gonna suck shit for you when you're 50+ and alone for the rest of your life. Have you ever had responsibility for anything? There's a reason people who don't have kids end up getting 30+ cats and shit, it's to fill the void.

If you do not have kids, then I don't think you are able to make such a claim about kids decreasing your happiness.

That is factually correct though? The younger the mother the more viable and healthy the offspring. Basic biology.

>implying it's hard to fuck a warm, wet hole and then cum in it.

How much of a damn virgin are you?

Go ahead and have a bunch of kids if that makes you happy, lol. Nobody is stopping you. I bet you'll love the lifelong responsibilities.

humans are just 99% projectionists

>i was a creepy jacked rapist bugman so every guy must be

Go ahead and do it then. I bet your limp dick wouldn't work

nobody implied this, brainlet

As an adult I have no problem with responsibilities. What do you see yourself doing in 50 years with all your "free time"? Family is great, they're pretty much the only people who will love you unconditionally forever. I can't imagine how my grandparents would be living if they didn't have kids, their 3 kids all had 3 kids and now we have a huge network of people who spend time together and do stuff and have fun. What are you gonna do, play video games and feed your cats? even if you can get sex right now, nobody's gonna wanna have sex with you in even 20 years.

Whatever you say, limp dick.

>implying passing on genes is some miraculous event that is the only thing that matters in life.

brainlet.

this thread got really deep

>living vicariously through your kids when you're older.

That is the state of you and most people.

>high school
She looks like she's in middle school

>Spending money on an actual living being

>having a family that loves you is living vicariously through them
enjoy dying alone

You're literally regurgitating shit from reddit, the joy of family is living together, not through each other.

Continuing life is the only point of life

Refute that

cant wait till you kill yourself lmfao

>passing on genes is the only thing that matters in life.
unironically this, in the grand scheme of things

you will be the first of your ancestors to fail at your biological life mission. you're dropping the torch to pursue short-term pleasures, and spitting in the face of everyone in your family that came before you.

good job.

Sorry you got brainwashed into not reproducing, enjoy going extinct

>have a kid
>it's a girl
What do Veeky Forums?

>Needing someone to love you because you can't love yourself
>implying humans do not die alone in the end

Much delusion. Make sure you're looking at your family once more before your last moment because you know you won't see them again! The state of you.

reported to CSIS :)

>If you ever have opened your mouth you're a soyboy

how is loving yourself and loving eachother mutually exclusive? and how are you dying alone if you have family that care about you?

be a strong masculine figure and don't give her too much or too little attention

raise them right and reroll?

user, you do know tattoos aren't genetic, right?

If you get lonely easily, yeah.

If you're desperate to hold onto a finite life, then sure.

Suicide is actually retarded.

>biological mission
You can go ahead and have all the kids you want to fulfill your "duty' and you don't want to let a bunch of humans before you down because they had sex!

>going extinct.
Lol. I actually laughed at this one.

kek the boy is like "what now fag?"
Bet her dad apologized to him

Why do you feel this way user

go on, be honest

Do you truly believe there is no value in carrying on your genes? Tell me

choosing to get tattoos (esp full body) may be sign that you're suceptible to poor decision making over extended periods of time

dude if family is everything for you its ok but not everyone is the same, i don't feel the need to go and visit my family speak with them or have a conversation, nor do i need someone caring about me as a reason to live, as much as i know they like me and they're ok id rather stay neutral, i don't like conversations desu

btw why the fuck t.b.h translates to desu?

Bollocks

Just because biologically it is the meaning of life, doesn't mean that it actually is the meaning of life

I'm glad I don't have to bow down to my genes and have kids to give my life meaning. I can give it meaning in other ways

I am not passing on my genes... I'll adopt if I ever feel I could care for and provide for another human

>I can give it meaning in other ways
What ways, specifically?

>I am not passing on my genes... I'll adopt if I ever feel I could care for and provide for another human
Do you consider yourself to be genetically inferior?

>I am not passing on my genes...

Why?

The "beards", their eyes (w/ glasses), their mouths - it's the exact replication of a soy boy (except for the right one, his stare is not good to qualify as a genuine soy boy)

t.smokey sage soy boy

Some humans are born to pass on memes instead of genes