I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

Do you really think the dump is over? Are you retarded?

Did someone sell at 6k?

Not only the dump is over, all the dumps are over forever.
The US government just said they will hunt down the Bitcoin market manipulators.
The whales are literally on suicide watch.

He fell for the 1k meme

You fucking noob. It cant be crashing forever. Are you the biggest retard here?

lmfao jesus christ

dude just kill yourself

that means all pumps are over too
enjoy your government issued 5% gains
don't forget to pay 50% tax

>The US government just said they will hunt down the Bitcoin market manipulators.
Source?

So it appears all of biz bought the bull trap for the 3rd time now. I'll wait for the breakout to short.

but you do realise that the big player in here is china and korea and not the us?
you do realise that the whole world is not america?

Today's SEC hearing.
>that means all pumps are over too
Nope. They are only talking about BTC market, which is set to grow exponentially. You can pump your shitcoins as much as you like.

i do
the rest of the board doesn't
apparently today they think SEC recognizing crypto is enough for a new bull market
if like SEC was the reason for this downfall in the first place

To fulfil the stereotypical bubble pop JPG, the marketcap needs to dip below 250 billion

thought the arrow would spear through him the omen style

The whole world are American colonies and slaves. They will do as they are told.

I wonder whoooooooooooo

>tfw you missed the dip
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why arent you happy bro? the bloodshed is over. its time for month long bull market and huge gainz :)

I could invest now but I’m still not doing it because I’m scared btc will return to pre 2017 levels

i will just leave this here

I cashed out at my average buy in price so I didn't really lose anything. Now its going up but I don't have to deal with the headache that is having 90% of your cash in a volatile market. 90% because I'm still living at home and don't really have any expenses.

everyone who bought at 5.9k is about to dump their + 30%

LMAO
>days, weeks and months pass by showing red
>long term trends esp on monthly and weekly charts show downtrend
>one day of respite
>hahaha we green guys
Why do people seriously do this? Why do they think only short term?