WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Probably either gonna go up...or down.

we going down.
I remember an exact post 2 days ago asking this when it was about to drop below 6k lol

To 8300, down to 7200.
Up to 9400.
Then shot to 12k.
Down to 7800.
Down to 5400.
Down to 4000 at the absolute bottom.

You heard it here first folks. Cap this.

I think I know this one

The answer is here!!!

time zones switching over, new money entering, if it's down it won't be far. If it's up boy howdy strap yourself in because we going to 9k

Should I sell now and buy once it dips? When will the dip happen?

u dumfuck thats the only ways it can go. wow Veeky Forums is retarded.

actually going to screencap this.

Whats gonna happen? I need to sleep cause of wageslaving tomorrow but iam too scared. Ive sold and now FOMO is killing me. If this shit goes up the next hours iam fucked.

That decreasing buy volume, it's a bullish sign, r-right?

Depends
>If I buy it will immediately tank.
>If I sell it will immediately moon.

God I hope you’re being ironic

let us know what you decide to do

the good old sleepy godzilla pattern...

BUY NOW

I sold BTC, prepare for a moon mission without me :(

its going down folks, bear market doesn't end like that... we going to test the 4,5k levels

it will go to somewhere 5-5.5k until then we wont see an actual bull run. Sell off will begin in a few hours. you've been warned.

You promise?

We have a nostradamus here !

you just need stop being so short sighted, didn't you see yesterday when we dropped to 8k this place was flooded with pink wojaks, now we are at 7,7k and ppl here are freaking out like we going to ATH anytime soon ? if you smart enough you should he selling now, take advantage of this pump

I already sold yesterday but want to buy back in. When i go to sleep shits going to moon.

Holding in the crash was easier than being out now and fearing being left behind. i should have just hodl. . Its weird.

confirmed
9k here we come

come on guys. stop being deluded. the bubble popped long ago. get out while you still can. buy back bottom in a few months and wait for next bubble.