Fuck I sold at the bottom

Fuck I sold all of my LINK at the bottom. Anyone else?

fucking retard.

Have not even considered it. Just figuring out where to get more funds from to buy more from people like you.

Yes. Sold at 5k sats. Cashed out via coinbase last night and now the market recovers. Please berate me for being a fucktard. I deserve it.

It will go down a bit again, just be patient.

>he sold link
who here sat at $1.30 and still have their supply
I only buy link, I'll consider selling some when it hits 100$

I feel like a retard for not buying at .38 cents.

Uh huh.

Fuckit in the butt. Chainlink is trashcoin anyways.

i feel like one for not buying at .28

>mammalton
weak

Your fine. It's about to drop again. Just because it goes up a little doesn't mean it's over

Literally no why would anyone sell their links? That’s literally rule number 1 of the link marines. You deserve your dishonorable discharge I hope you kill your self when we hit $15k.

Same meant to say .28.

Should I buy now?

I think I bought all your LINK at the bottom. My only regret is not buying all of a few other retards LINK. I theoretically would have been able to increase my positions by about 30% on this based on where I sold and bought, but I'm sitting here with a bunch of cash and my thumb in my ass.

At least I picked up some stuff at a nice discount. I don't think we're really done dipping soooo I'll wait for the next $500-600 ETH dip to grab some more.

bought some more at 34cents
comfy

Are you actually proud of being a hold retard? What's it feel like to get dumped on by people who keep posting "this is only the beginning, you'll regret if you sell now!" Anytime this shit coin pumps?

I sold everything but my linkies.

Scooped up some cheap bags last night at $.28

Bought over 2K for relatively cheap. Hoping the market dips again and everyone panic sells so I can put in my $5K to finish up my link accumulation.

I can pour $700 into link right now. Should I?

Yes

No, you were literally the very last weak hand left, and now we're on our slow-burning moon mission.

I bought your LINK at the bottom

>selling
You were never one of us.

I would if I were you. The price is about double of last night, but it's still a bargain.

i just want one (1) hour of Link being at $.20 so i can buy and ill be at ease

you know bitcoin is still going to drop to 5k again in like 12 hours. you'll have ONE more chance before this is all over.

real stinky linkies don't sell you're just a fag not a true stinky linkie

fuck u OP. U were never meant to hold Link.

No because a real linker would rather kill themselves than sell their LINK

you know how none of us are telling op to re-buy link? it's cause we don't need weak handed pajeets holding /our/ coin

was down -50% last night and still held, no worries though i will help put you out fo your misery..

I have a feeling this will happen.

I'm going all in when this happens, All 2,000$ left in my bank account is going in. Even if it is stupid I'd rather get broke trying to get rich then get broke buying stupid shit or losing it to a robbery.

>selling link
>ever

why would you even hold this coin if you didn't believe n it in the long term? it doesn't have a nice road so far
I'm holding until 0 and beyond

stay poor rasheed

kicking myself about this too....hoping it goes back to low 30s

You deserve it
I'm comfy with my 80k stinkies

Looks like the people that post memes of Zelda sold too. About. Time.

Yep. I'm with you user. It's get rich or an hero this year.

Fuuuuck I can't decide if I should buy now or hope it dips more

What do Marines?

Same.

if you still own LINK or FUN you are unironically retarded

Turning now money into thousands or being greedy and turning then money into thousands. There is no better time than now.

>buy my tether. Cheap.

Is there a better was to get Link from Fiat than Fiat->ETH->Binance->Link ?

me too, but i sold for btc, but still.... fuck

yes, fiat->eth->etherdelta->link
you're welcome

It's over.

Sale my Link? What do i look like, a retard?

Your not getting any more this time either Rory

Why would you sell when the price drops? for what reason? To quit crypto?

LINK is the best. So comfy. How do you guys secure your link? I split it everywhere.

>tfw only 200 link
W-Will I make it too?

Bought at $1.42

If it helps, I just added 10k to my stack. I was tempted to wait for it to dip again, but if it didn't I'd kill myself & it's still so cheap at this price. The order book on binance is thin as fuck though.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

sold all my link for the real bitcoin bitcoin cash

bitcoin cash has craig as top dev aka satoshi and is the fastest most scalable more secure coin most advanced best roadmap
regret not buying more bitcoin bch sooner

Thanks, I bought your bags. See you at 50$ EOY

Thanks for selling me your bags.

Get your shit together, OP.

no worries buddy. we'll be seeing 15 cents soon

He is with us. Praise him.

Literally just bought 5k link because of that thread

PRAISE KEK

7388999 here. We will all make it bros.

7388888 reporting in. Couldn't believe it when I saw it. I might have to buy some LINK.

Where's my boy 7387777?