They still think it's a bulltrap

> They still think it's a bulltrap
> 20k NOW

Sorry bud. It's not how it work. Get ready to be dropped on. 3k soon

delusional

3k is unlikely shot at 9k territory then 4-5k bottom over time.

seriously though, I dumped my ETH bags at 700, will it go back down to the 600s anytime soon?

Someone didn't buy the dip

That's what they said 10k, 9k and 8k..... good luck buddy keep holding onto those bags. When you get weak from holding I'll buy them at 3k off you. Learn to read charts and trends

Yeah 20k soon but trying HARd to make it past 8k. A low not seen for months.

Ok bud

>dump it

Yes it will. Do you see fomo anywhere? No. There is no fomo unlike december where literally grannies where buying this shit.

>9k territory
Does it have fuel for 8?

Oh, boy... some one must not have told the market is being manipulated.

You're fucking stupid, this shit is obviously bouncing.

We'll be at 10k in a week

Nope. I thought 5-6k was the bottom. Just like everyone was calling for 25-30k bitcoin people like you are calling 2k bitcoin.

>test 20k tomorrow

Top kek. Goes up little. It's obviously done, learn to read charts

>He bought it
>Dump it x3

haha exactly what was said when someone commented we were going to reach 6-7k one week ago

some bagholders will really go all the way down, thats nothing short from amazing,we will reach 3-4k whetever you like it or not, last year at this time we were around 1k dollars brainlet, just use your head for once

You sound smart. Top kek. Bet you get your calls off of people's shill on biz

>They had some rough weeks
>Go for the 20 thrillion

can someone give me a quick rundown of this guy

Sure buddy.

You can check the charts and see the biggest buy volume we've seen in weeks and tell me it's not bullish

Lol bet your the guy who see coins getting pumped and goes off the volume increase to buy in. The market is getting manipulated, learn what pump and dumps are. All the top people are cashing out. Rinse and repeat. Stay poor.

we just failed to break the 8k resistance for the second time, see you at 4.5k

Protection 101 discord.ggvM2SmNJ

message me on skype to find out if it's really a bull trap

cryptoanna

top kek

The number of retards in here that didn't watch the SEC meeting this morning is amazing. The fomo has only begun.

>pump it to 10k

>yes that's right the catalog is completely clear of pink wojaks, flip the switch

I can't wait until next week for you to realize how wrong you are

Stay poor

I bet you used to trade on robin hood. This is going to be a rude awakening for you. At least you'll learn the crypto game.

This is the best one yet.

Biggest buy volume in months*