How many of you unironically sold the bottom? Next stop: $50k

How many of you unironically sold the bottom? Next stop: $50k

that denial

nice meme lines, 5k is the next stop.

this comparison isn't convincing because the amount of people entered into this market has drastically changed, thus the candles should be WAY longer

>using the 300MA

nigga you could plot an 100MA-10000MA and it'd bounce near one regardless, you can just post about how it bounced off some random fucking MA.

You mighta just did sumin

U wot m8? The fuck does candle length have to do with the number of people in the market

>days, weeks and months pass by showing red
>long term trends esp on monthly and weekly charts show downtrend
>one day of respite
>hahaha we green guys. TO THE MOOOOOONNNNN
Why do people seriously do this? Why do they think only short term?

Pretty sure this guy did.

For sure this guy.

>thus the candles should be WAY longer

.......Yeah, that's not how it works. Supply & demand is a ratio. GG.

It's going down to $5k tonight. Big money hasn't bought in yet. You think they are going to buy in $2000 above last nights low? Lol

> it's just a big coincidence that it bounced perfectly off a significant MA
You better buy back in quick, well be over 10k by the end of the week at worst

Sell volume >>> Buy Volume

A 1000 BTC sell wall got eaten today my dude. The big money just bought your weak hands

its deluded to think that big money will buy at 6k, 7k, or even 5k.. they will buy lower.

Lol. You think 1000 BTC wall is "big money"?

> he thinks they didn't buy in with Novogratz all the way to 5800 the first run

If BIG MONEY hasn't bought in then how the fuck will we ever go down? They don't have any btc to sell yet

I think whoever bought that wall bought a hell of a lot more than 1000 BTC yesterday.

>They don't have any btc to sell yet
what is margin trading

> thinking big money isn't in yet
> simultaneously thinking big money will dump btc on us to make it lower to 2k

MBZ shills already shilling their cars all over main
>LOL

deluded LE HODL XDDDDDDD tier redditards who don't know how to invest and think they are geniuses because they are down from their ATH and still holding

This is the answer folks.

>300MA
>significant

nope

it looks bearish but knowing bitcoin it'll be up 50% overnight all of a sudden when im sleeping

he thinks they didnt sell at 22k in december

I guess I should have seen it. The signs were everywhere. Yes, true smart money sold the tops. Of everything. The pump and dumps. The mass hysteria. The greed. The Youtuber's, The discords.

We were even given a wholly clear signal by 'T'.

I didn't listen. I know many of you also didn't.

Those who got in early and rode the ranks, selling every top along the way. You made out like bandits, leaving thousands of bag-holders along the way. Then, many all sold for pennies on the dollar.

This is going to make things much, much worse for us all in the long run.

These markets will never, ever be the same as they were. At least admit that to yourself.

This nice little mini-bull we have now is a good exit point.

If you're still holding and haven't sold most along the way...

You are the normie now.

Yea it was eaten. Not pulled out kek

Almost did, then I walked away from my computer. This game is relentless. My advice: if you ever feel the anxiety that you might lose it all unless you sell, walk away because it’s probably the bottom. Don’t get fucked. Be the one who fucks.

TA doesn't work, this is because of the SEC hearing, we're going up

Because they zoom out and look at more than 1 month?

wait a second dolan are u trying to tell me the trend is the friend?

when was this made

So you'e saying we're going to 100k before we go down?

this. i'll buy heavy at $3,500, and no more.

Buddy, sell. These people want you to stay because they bought at 17K. If you think we're not going to retest 6K or that we're entering a bull market think again. Nobody actually plans to hold to 0.

cmon show me that big red dildo

The bottom chart was made in 2014. Date in the bottom right

bitcoin didn't test 1k at 2015 though

It's a rough estimate. Not an exact prediction. The point is that the price will continue to rise exponentially in the long term, so all these normans who don't know how to zoom out from the 5 minute chart are going to get rekt. Smart money knows this which is why they're accumulating right now. No one ever became wealthy from staring at 5 minute or hour charts

I hope it crashes some more, so I can accumulate. I missed the last wave since I had to wait for my fiat money to come in.

>No one ever became wealthy from staring at 5 minute or hour charts
nigger i watched verge and tron go from below 100 sat to 1000 sat in an hour

It's not going to happen.

We've hit the bottom and it bounced off with very strong conviction.

Hope you cry yourself to sleep when you see bitcoin at 15k again and you didn't buy back in like a coward

and how much money did you make? Are you a big player now?

i kinda get where he's coming from
if the volume is higher there should be more outlier sales from crazy/stupid people

I hear a dip to 6800 is incoming. Buy at 6900.

>implying i didn't buy tron at 20 sat and sell it at 24 and rebuy at 30 and sell at 60 and then watch it go to 2k sat

What do you think I am, Veeky Forums?

Proves my point. If you had done some research, zoomed out and made a long term decision you could have made a 10x profit. Most people have no patience and are driven by short term random fluctuations, like all these people who literally sold the bottom and think they won't be buying in again at a loss next week

yeah except when you don't take profits then bitconnect happens

Those people were dumb and or didn't do their research. I'm not saying not to take profits, I'm just saying don't lose sight of the long game

and i'm not, by expanding my stack of bitcoin every once in a while and trying not to lose it all on the next confido

>thinks it's easier to pump a market with new money than to just dump and buy back with 3x the coins at cheap and then pump with the same buyers

It's way more work trying to convince new money to invest when you are already here ready to fomo

>he thinks anyone can predict the tops

you're a fucking moron

I'm a bear and even I think your statement is ridiculous. BTC was very oversold last night, so it's natural there would be a bounce. We will probably rise a bit/go sideways for the next couple days before the next drop.

Why don't you post a more up to date chart?

When I wake up it's going to be 6k again isn't it

yep