Y

7500 wall broken again it was a trap sell!!!!!

ALL THE WAY TO THE FUCKING GROUND

I WANT TO SEE BELOW 2K BY THE END OF THE MONTH

Panic when it goes below 7300, that's when it's officially a bulltrap

it can't go up forever OP

Veeky Forums told me we are going up wtf did just happen the 7500 wal just disappeared like nothing

>investing in digital tulips

Fuck you ,Veeky Forums you told me this wasnt a trap.

It's going down to AT LEAST $5000 before big money buys in because they didn't buy in at $5900

And why the fuck you tell me this now ?You faggots where spamming thid board that we are mooning to 40k

Couldn't break 8k
Crypto is finished

Fuck fuck fuck you biz

we were but apparently you only saw the denial deluded posts

40k Rupee cents, of course.

>DEAD CAT BOUNCE
GOING DOWN TO 6K

We've been saying that ALL day but you fuckers kept calling us salty nocoiners when we actually have stacks too

It’s back to $7,600 you autists. Holy fuck, I hope it does crash to $100 just so you over emotional fucks can hang yourselves.

ITS ABOUT TO CRASH AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck this I am out ,if all the positive news didnt help to get back to 8k then nothing will

stfu faggot stop looking at charts 24/7

If you would KNOW it's going down you wouldn't have stacks you would short the fuck out of it. Stay salty dip seller.

Nigger, we were at $5,900 just 16 hours ago. Be grateful we are even above $6500. I don’t even care if BTC goes up, I just want it to stabilize.

8k incoming

Larping as norman retard?

Idk???

How quickly everyone forgets about the bear trap at the foot of mount fortune.

sorry not happening

Fuck you ,you piece of shit I heard that when we where at 11k you guys said we will moon now ,and look we are still under 8k

Already put my short orders in
Feels good senpai

>another red knife on the 1hr chart

You're the piece of shit for listening to people who act like they know exactly where the market is going when they're really just trying to profit off of you.

>you told me this wasnt a trap
where have I heard this before.

Why the fuck you keep lapring then we will moon????

Consolidated and put into USDT, I don't fuck with bitmex betting or bother playing catch the knife and selling tops, I have other shit to do too

Where did I do that, you faggot? I just told you not to listen to people who act like they know where the market is going. Are you dense?

Which coin??

You can tell its about to go down again after this little pump.

oh look another shitty pinkie thread

pinkies are the worst meme to ever hit crypto & only nooblets post them.

you faggots don't know pain
WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES
AND....fuck it

aaaaaannnnnnnd here comes the pump.....

>shorting btc
>get like $1 profit before it immediately starts pumping

fuck why didnt I take the $1

How the fuck are still holding. Have you not been listening to everyone. It's going to hit 3k

Entered a short position at 7600. Sweating bullets now.

OP about to get rekt. Good job thinking you were a TA master. Better hurry up and buy back in! Bwahahhaa

Yo, dipshit, stop listening and start thinking, if it goes to 40k in the next year you won't give a shit if you bought at 7k or 5k, figure out what the fuck you're doing, it will not hit 40k overnight

Then wtf are all this idiots calling 20 trillion dollar market and that we are mooning

uh, they want you to buy their bags. They did the same thing when btc was hanging around 10k, saying shit like wall street bonuses will buy everything up.

>Fuck you ,Veeky Forums you told me this wasnt a trap.
>Taking advice from a discussion board that specializes in posting frogs and shilling magic internet money
wew lad