Surrogate?

So I'm a NEET, but I've made it in crypto (sitting at around 600k after the drop).

I've decided I don't want a roastie wife, but I think it's important to pass on my genes.

What's stopping me from spending 150k on a surrogate, picking a female egg donor with perfect genetics, and having a baby on my own terms?
Nobody can take them away from me, and I'm arguably winning at life by breeding with the hottest chick with great genes.

Go ahead and laugh, but honestly what's bad about this plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/12/18/single-males-seeking-canadian-surrogates.html
youtu.be/DysEkARglxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

babies need mothers too, go to church

I don't think you get to fuck her, user.

yeah go to church, dress nicely and look for a 6/10 who will suck your peepee everyday because you let her be a stay at home mom and youre the boss man

lol you think hot chicks ruin their bodies to become surrogates

just find a somewhat ugly 18~19 year old girl, 99% chance she's a virgin and won't be a roastie

My plan is to be stay at home Dad. I'd put effort into being a good dad/mom and try to give them a good life.

why is it important you pass on your genes? you said yourself youre a greasy basement dwelling neet. pretty sure the human race will get along just fine if you just enjoy your own life and dont procreate

he might become gay growing up without a mother

You don't get it.
The surrogate != the egg donor, they are two different people. Surrogates get paid 40+ thousand to carry the baby, it's a service.

>What's stopping me from spending 150k on a surrogate, picking a female egg donor with perfect genetics, and having a baby on my own terms?
nothing! go for it!

Ya basically this
If you can't attract a suitable mate maybe your genes aren't that good and you'll just weaken the gene pool by reproducing

It's partially out of guilt. my parents want grandkids. They probably wouldn't be happy with this arrangement, but it's the best i'm willing to do.

Also I think it'd be fun/rewarding to be a dad and have my genes carry on. Since I have the means to do it now, this path seems appealing.

I say go for it honestly. Single mothers are worse than single fathers for raising good children according to numerous studies.

pretty sure single father raises a child better than a married couple.

Single parents are what ruined the last generation. Find a woman.

To be honest a single dad with a kid is kind of a turn-on to women.

Jeus trucking christ! Are the countless coin threads not enough? How much more can all you coin/crypto cucks ruin Veeky Forums?

Now all these fucking /r9k/ threads!

mothers are most important in the first few years of life, get a wet nurse too if you want to skip a mother.
also pajeeta surrogates are the cheapest.

dads are for discipline, teaching them about life and play. moms give a reassurance and unconditional love only a mother can provide, i hope someone can provide that in the kid's life

What is the legality of this kind of thing in Canada? Will I have to pony up 500k USD for an investor visa to the US as well?

noted, thanks for the tip famalam

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/12/18/single-males-seeking-canadian-surrogates.html

Believe me OP - you will be lucky when you can leave the room and the mother of the child is taking care of the screaming and crying baby... A Nanny is not hte same -at least when you get a normal one and not a super expensive one

Guys a surrogate at most will cost 80K in US. It's 40K in Ukraine/Poland...

Nothing wrong with it
youtu.be/DysEkARglxk

The major thing is that parenting is generally a two- or more person job. You might pull it off well, but typically it takes a support network which it doesn't sound like you'd have.

An alternative: check out 'breeder' fetish groups. You might have to travel, but you don't need to look far to find a woman with baby rabies and no particular desire to get hitched. And wanting to be in the child's life would probably be seen as a plus.

I've been thinking the exact same thing, OP. What are some sites to pick my baby mama (egg donor) from? I'll need nudes to simulate the action.

Get a gf

Truly brother. The American dream.

i'm thinking about doing this too OP. i think you'll end up saving more money and have less stress in the long run too