Don't fucking lie user

So which one of you turbo brainlets fell for the "Bitcoin bubble has popped" / "Bitcoin to 1k" memes yesterday and panic sold @ 6K??
>Congrats you're brain damaged
>at least you tried

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems as though all the no coiners have gone into hiding fucking niggers

>he thinks it’s over
You didn’t learn your lesson on Friday? It fell to 7800, rose back to 8900 in five hours, went up to 9400 and everyone was saying it was recovering. Then it dropped below 6000 yesterday night. Today it’s risen to what was considered the “floor” on Friday and you think it’s bull run time?

If you were smart you would’ve sold weeks ago. Today had the SEC hearing and Robinhood, what will tomorrow and the rest of the week bring to prevent this downward momentum?

HAHAHAAH KEK
SEE YOU @ 14K next week user

No coiner here still doing FA before jumping in

And did it have this volume on friday?

DELETE THIS!

nice meme arrow

Source on image?

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

I'm so sorry user. You're just a little puppy. The big dogs have entered the cryptosphere now.

Peaky fookin bloinders

>tfw called the bottom a month ago

Brainlet, we will hit 3k by next if you like it or not. Just because goes up 8% doesn't mean it's over.

Can we do a 1BTC bet via smart contract?

Bitcoin one million dollars EOY.

Nice LARP, Pajeet.

Oh my sweet summer child. You will learn what suffering is.

According to new US regulations, BTC market manipulation is a felony punishable by 5 to 20 years in prison.
I'm feeling pretty safe here on my moon mission to $100,000. Thanks, government.

According to US regulations, marijuana is a schedule one drug

I guess you missed today's hearing. BTC is now following the same regulations the stock market does and they are expecting $20 trillion market cap by 2020.
YOu are just a salty nocoiner, who will stay poor. Don't worry, I will let you shine the rims on my lambo.

KEK AF
NOW SHOW ME THE 2009 2018 graph where it shows a massive uptrend you have to literally hve a 13 IQ to make that chart.

>Mouthbreather detected

KEK another candidate for brain damaged brainlet of the year.
Let's make a deal how about you kys when Bitcoin hits 14k next week and 18k eoMonth and 130k eoy smelly street shitting pajeet

FUCKING KEK, SO WHEN BITCOIN HITS 17K by 14 days time
Your post is literally irrelevant like your life. KYS

You're actually retarded, I was Gona screen cap this to abuse you in a couple weeks but you aren't even worth pressing two buttons for you smelly shit stain

Don't be afraid, just let it happen.

KEK
Have fun being broke you shit stain.
See you at 30k Bitcoin next month
Hopefully you buy the top and get dumped on. Brain damaged 4% return seeking shit bandit

This isn't a healthy coping mechanism, my child.

You're literally mentally unstable, if you think it'll happen. The state of the retards that are allowed to even post on biz.
You've literally got 13 IQ if you don't think Bitcoin will be above 17k by end of February. & when it happens just know I just shat on your moms mouth for 100 satoshi's

>130k eoy
LMAO, enjoy $500 transaction fees

See you at 16k in two weeks user. :)
Hope you kys

This. We gonna touch 3500

You bought at the ATH, didn't you? I'm so sorry. This is how the big dogs play.

A massive dump met with a massive rebound. Doesn't look good.

>end of feb

This could easily be a 2014 event. Btc never existed during general bear market. If stocks go kaput...

>NgI2mooH
lol, what a moron

This is the bottom, boys
Spirits are up, price is going up from here.
Buy in now or cut your cock off.

There are some suspicious moments in this volume formation. We had massive red candles, a really huge dump, then immediately massive green candles. Now, several hours later, the volume diminished sharply. There's no way this looks good.

Maybe in the la la land you live in. See you @ 14knnext week

Probably not because of the fact that, crypto is 100x bigger than 2014? Wall Street is in crypto and they're Gona long your asses for March. But your brain capacity is unable to comprehend this as you're a turbo brainlet and probably a retarded nigger. Bitcoin goes down 50% every year atleast once probably multiple times, but your 50 IQ doesn't allow you to see patterns stupid brain damaged cunt

Definitely new,
We'll see who's laughing in 20 days buddy
Weak ass nigger normie nocoiner fag

Wrong in on Bitcoin since 1800$
>congrats you're just proving how much of a HYPER Brainlet you are
>see you @ 16k user

>Risking his BTC stack for a mere 3k instead of just holding for a while
What did he mean by this?

Some people just love mamas secret recipe
Buying the top and selling the bottom like that cuck

"KEK AF
NOW SHOW ME THE 2009 2018 graph where it shows a massive uptrend you have to literally hve a 13 IQ to make that chart.

>Mouthbreather detected"

Bitcoin is taking like I told you it would. If i have 13 iq you must have a negative iq

sure getting rustled over something you're not part of anymore.

fagget

this. imagine being this gay