Arkies

arkies...

>Cups&Handles

>tfw no attention whore Veeky Forums gf

what does ark actually do?

Create bagholders

>what doesn't it do

What alts did you pick up at the bottom arkies?

I tripled my position in STRAT and got a few hundred ARK extra to stop my wallet rank from sliding.

i'm not trying to be smart, i think it has potential, just looking to find out what otehr /bizraelis think
spefically, why will ARK prosper where others dont?

Ark, ICX and Nuls

NAS

Wordpress blockchain. Interoperabilty. Lots of development. Primed for adoption.

Ok I’ll give it my best shill: Ark will allow anyone to release their own blockchain (not just a token their own chain) with a normie friendly interface. They just adjust a few parameters to suit their needs and they are deployed, and these chains (plus others like BTC and ETH) will be linked.

They unironically have a good dev team with like $150 million in funding, with a lot of community development input. 8 second block times right now with a new core release imminent that will reduce transaction fees, and a DPOS system that gives around 8-12% per year.

Cons: the price hardly responds matter to dev milestones being ticked off and no matter how much positive news is released

how much ARK do I need for a girl like this?

so how does the token play into this. why will the token price rise over time (which as an investor is all i care about)?

Isn't it crazy that Ark actually has a female who shits all over Ark now? Memes do become reality.

9k.

Reserve currency, ICO funding, transaction fees, maybe gas payment - this will likely be an optional parameter when setting up a new chain.

ok thx for answering. i'm still not convinced tho. i tend to think the future of crypto is in the development of smart contract infrastructure - something that the senate hearing today alluded to.

And where do you think the smart contracts will run? Inside a VM which is what the ArkVM is for.

She doesent own the wallet its probably her ex nfs wallet that pump n dumped her

Is that her? Damn

I dont have to convince you.