COSS

COSS will never be this cheap again

COSS pays 50% of all fees to token holders

COSS exchange is bringing FIAT later this year

COSS shitcoins are starting to get a lot of trading action (especially HGT)

COSS has 8 trading promos right now and they're easy to win some free coins

COSS's engine is running smooth now and is only getting better

YOU are a retard if your'e holding pointless useless shitcoins like FUN and TRX because of hype, when there's actual tangible reasons why COSS will moon soon.

It pays out so people will hold it. Those payouts will get more valuable as traffic increases. FIAT will bring in traffic.

Current market cap is only 36 million! Easy 100X in a year or two.

Other urls found in this thread:

yours.org/content/syria-owns-germany--51--attack-now-complete-de4b452cb0bf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been holding since
13cents believing they could deliver but they have made far too many mistkes and their cudtomer support is non existant. They dont give a fuck about the users they just want to pump out shitty features and coins asap without refining what they have.

I sold all of my cosd and put it ibto coinmetro

10k COSS here. Feeling very comfy

I have a lot less, but it's 2/3rds of my portfolio right now. Feeling super comfy watching it recover from the storm right now.

Were you trying to make a joke by complaining about all their mistakes while making 5 typos in two sentences?

Oh no they don't care about my feelings, unlike other exchanges that aren't in it for the money!

Also, COSS traffic is up by 345% in January, while Kucoin dies off.

Keep FUDding about customer service if you want, I only care about making money.

20k here friend.

I suspect 10k will be enough to net 1k a week in dividends by 2019

That would be amazing
5k here, thinking of reupping

Took my 12k to 14k with the market dip, feels good. Fiat WILL happen. Half the initial Coss team is in compliance, purely for this reason. Rune has said he will hire marketing staff only once he feels it is ready, after fiat. There is no way this coin is worth as little as it is now after these next couple of months, which will be huge.

New exchange updates today were good, confirmation that the new UI and UX devs are on the ball. The UX lead dev has come from leading development for an engine that handles as many users as binance.

They've also just hired more customer support staff, so the ticket backlog will be sorted soon enough. Rune himself often gets on telegram and sorts out issues for users, he's very committed to the project.

Singapore government today confirmed they're on board with cryptos, so Coss is a go for fiat, eventually for all alts. When they get a fiat pair with Neo or ADA or TRX or whatever, and they get a marketing team to promote, what do you think would happen to volume?

With this market crash, the token is giving a decent ROI already, so there isn't even that much speculation priced in. The potential makes me tingle.

its funny how FUN is one of the most legit projects in crypto but because its called FUN everyone writes it off as a shitcoin

There are too many improvements happening every week for this to ever go back down this low ever again.

Maybe it's from too much meme spamming on here

youre probably right but that doesnt make it a bad project. chainlink and vechain both get spammed here like crazy and they will both be top 10 eoy

HEy niggers check out my thead on yours

get paid to shitpost with me

yours.org/content/syria-owns-germany--51--attack-now-complete-de4b452cb0bf

the responsiveness of the ui was my biggest problem up until a week or so ago, the devs have been hard at work and everything actually runs decent now. a hiccup now and then but they are working hard on it and have a talented team of devs

I only have 750. Will I make it? [spoiler]third world country dweller[/spoiler]

I didn’t know today was when they were gona have theee meeting on crypto thanks.

Iv got 200k coss and it is the only coin I own that didn’t dip below my original investment price.

Despite the recent unpleasantness, I have held on with iron hands.

Holy fuck this thread reeks of curry. Can you discord niggers at least put at least a modicum of effort into your shilling? Your autistic, bot level conversations are off-putting.

their customer support is awesome

How dare we promote a project we believe in, right? What are you even doing here, that's what Veeky Forums is

52k tuna reporting in. Slowly building up my stack with every dip. Too chicken to risk more than 1k at a time, so the accumulation is slow.

This shit is gonna put my great grandkids through college on Titan.

I have 152 and I just 13 cents for the whole week. Feeling super comfy.

>Feeling super comfy watching it recover from the storm right now.
Lol Coss was dropping hard way before this crash.

when are you selling next?

>Also, COSS traffic is up by 345% in January, while Kucoin dies off.
Lmao there volume had been steadily dropping idiot. Nobody gives a fuck about paid for website visitors lolollll

Not for the foreseeable future. Any action with alts right now other than "buy and hold" is playing with fire. BTC needs to breathe.

How do you determine when to buy and sell?

Is it just instinct, or do you use RSI-fu or something?

Watching carefully after a spike in price caused by good news. Selling when it stalls and waiting a couple weeks for a pullback. It's a bit easier now because ETH is in a general upward trend.

There's a good chance this technique will stop working once FIAT goes live and the hype starts building.