>2017

investing in a bunch of hacks and scammers, instead of the greatest business man of the century.

Fuck your moon missions, this man is going to alpha centari

invest.

acquire

>being surprised about the hacker known as Veeky Forums investing in other hackers
You lost, boy?
Although buying high and selling low is Veeky Forums's philosphy. I'm torn.

Tell me about amazon. They bought whole foods didn't they? Doesn't this mean they're going to start collection tax from every state with whole foods in it? This is going to hurt them pretty bad in competition vs other online retailers, although amazon's ship times still give them an edge. Was whole foods a mistake?

expand.

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

AAAAAAAAUGH

Amazon is in a giant bubble

>PE ratio: 231

OP doesn't know...

they already pay taxes in pretty much every state. In many cases they are no longer the lowest priced producer but are used because of convinence, which is why their margins have been increasing,

*thinking PE is relevant when you reinvest every penny. Amazon generates heaps and heaps of cash, 20 billion worth every year. They are trading at about 30x FCF, which is a more realistic measure.

Still can't buy dildos at Whole Foods yet.

no wholefoods is the platform for them to roll out their no check-out technology and dominate the grocery market

NOOOOOOOO

Reinvesting every penny does not create value for shareholders at some point.

That's why dividends exist.

Amazon should be worth less then $100. Fucking facebook is only $182 for fuck's sake.

JEFF BEZOS is UGLY. Would not body swap with him.

AMAZOOOOOOOOOOON

why, there is so much amazon can still do. it is far easier to map out how amazon could get to 10 trillion dollars than crypto

I don't mind checking out and I like having a piece of paper that proves I bought something when walking out of a store. Maybe I'm just too old.

priced in

Totally not a bubble, buy it right now

Sure thing bud. These guys are destroying the paradigm of retail and consumer business, but they should be worth less than their yearly cash flow

>when you see an offline retail business

Amazon’s stock price has never, ever correlated with its PE ratio in the usual way. This mostly has to do with their continuous reinvestment of ALL profits into growth. Do some basic research before offering your expert commentary.

I get a bunch of these every quarter. Thank you

I dumped 10k in at around 730 less than 2 years ago. Never thought i would gain so much. Dumped 15k into google at the same time which hasn't done quite as good but still great.

I've been an Amazon seller for 6 years or more, I see all kinds of pilot programs and beta testing they do. They innovate like no other company, for a company so big, they are extremely agile and able to run dozens of experimental new verticals every month. They will be at 1 Trillion within 2 years.

Umm that chart shows a divergence between volume and price. Volume going down while price going up means new buyers are drying up. This is a huge bubble that's ready to pop.

his model will collapse

I don't think so Tim. Hell it's the only stock that stayed stable for me over the past week of sell offs.

already high mcap no room for growth

>using a comma instead of a period for a decimal place
Sorry, I only speak to humans, not subhumans

>a shitty online shopping site is the world's largest company

you know whats funny? how fast these guys come and go. not even 5 years ago everytone thought mark zuckerberg was the biggest thing on the planet, but now no one even uses facebook anymore. in 5-10 years, when crypto has exploded, no one will even remember who jeff bezos is, and amazon will probably be irrelevant. jeff will be offering to tie Sergey and Vitaliks shoe laces

who is Sergey?

Being serious for a moment, Apple and Amazon are the big "grandma approved" stocks that literally every braindead normie with zero understanding of fundamentals tells you to buy. this is the inevitable result.

>not even 5 years ago everytone thought mark zuckerberg was the biggest thing on the planet, but now no one even uses facebook anymore
????

i dont support people that cant grow hair on their head

>spot price is upwards of x13
>expects total volume to remain the same

He taking over errrthang. Bye bye shopping malls and retail stores. Your products will come to you via drones and our "wonderfully, valued employees."

Dominate the hipster market maybe. The shit at their no check out store is massively over priced and if they tried to scale down to actual grocery chain levels they'd be looking at astronomical shrinkage from theft.

AMZN hasn't reached that point

>linear charts

Wow it's almost like volume in shares decreases as those shares go 10x in price or something

MOTHER OF TULIP

Alpha Centauri
Learn how to spell faggot

>150B+ Revenue
>Bubble
Nope. Wait until they absorb as much ecommerce as possible, jack up fees, create their own shipping service, etc...

As Amazon's revenue growth slows, they will easily be making 20-50B a year clean.

Hello newfag

>warehouse workers collapsing from over work

NOW IS THE TIME TO BREAK YOUR CHAINS

I cant afford to buy an amazon stock

nobody cares nerd they can go work at mcdonalds, or pick fruit - those jobs are apparently so plentiful we need to import spics to do them, and you know theyre not collapsing from overwork. warehouse workers collapsing from overwork to send their low iq kids to no name state college while 9 credit cards deep. i dont care

>Going from low wage job to low wage job without actually ever earning a living sustainable wage.

The absolute destitution of wage slaves.

Facebook is smelly third worlder territory now
The normies have moved on

Idiot comparing stock price when you need to compare market cap.

>"""greatest businessman of the century"""
>evaded taxes so he could undercut the competition and establish a monopoly
>doesn't pay for air conditioning in his warehouses because it's cheaper to rent an ambulance in case his workers collapse from exhaustion

roflkek

Oh, forgot to add:
>accepts hundreds of millions of dollars from the CIA
>buys a renowned national newspaper (Washington Post) so he can control the narrative

lmaokek

Amazon is my comfy long-term hold. Up 150%+ in 24 months. I'm not letting go for at least 15 years.
Anybody have insight on a future stock split and how it'll affect the stock's performance?

why does he look younger now.

he has billions of dollars

im pretty sure he had a billion in 1998.

No, he's going to Alpha Centauri. But only if he hires people smarter than you.

it's not a bubble if you're raping retail on a global scale since 2+ years

GALACTIC DOMINATION.

Shaved head and sunglasses. He still looks older on the right anyway due to the dried out, paler skin.

>go to work at mcdonalds.

personal trainer

>go pick fruit.