So glad I locked my BTC at 13k, fucking idiots are worrying about the crash, and I'm sitting here comfy as fuck

So glad I locked my BTC at 13k, fucking idiots are worrying about the crash, and I'm sitting here comfy as fuck.

you are dumb , to lazy to explain

good advice, friendo. remember this for next time, Veeky Forums

Irony.

why people think this lame as meme is amusing?

What if bitcoin doesn't go up to 13k again? How will you pay for your finger box then?

>waited until 13k to lock it

>What if bitcoin doesn't go up to 13k again? How will you pay for your finger box then?

being this dumb

>not even locking at 30k

you're never gonna make it

Has anyone ever fallen for this dumb meme? This and soyjak are reddit runoff at its worst.

did you lock your virginity too?

I thought this was just a meme and I accidentally locked in at 6000

I don't have a Trezor but what does falling for it consist of?

Can you actually lose it or is it just frustration about not figuring out how to "lock" it

Irony.

Being this baited and new. Why don't you buy your own finger box before you talk shit, you reddit tier soy boy.

whats the best fingerbox to buy? right now my bitcoins are just laying around the apartment making everything radioactive.

is this shit larp

No, profits from selling hardware wallets are used to buy back btc at the locked price.

Imagine this level of idiocy

Are you sure they are solvent enough user?

Wait what do you mean by “locked my BTC”?

sold it for fiat at a certain price, transaction takes a while but the price you get for it is the same even if the price changes

>Thanks

No, but they don't have to be. Most don't know about it and they even pay trolls to FUD against its very existence. Saves them alot and makes us alot ;)

i dont get it what happens if you unlock?

You earn the difference in cash but keep the same amount of btc

Yeah but if it goes up while its locked you miss out on the money, so its a double edge sword.