EVERYTHING IS CRASHING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOT AGAIN

sirs you need to calm down there is strong support is at 7k sirs

Fuck this dead market

AHHHHH I JUST CRASHED MY CAR BECAUSE OF BIZ

>Buy my first coins
>Bitcoin craters not ten minutes afterwards
HA HA LOOK AT ALL THESE FUNNY PINK WOJAKS ON Veeky Forums SURELY THEY'RE ALL JUST RETARDED SKRUBS AND IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME

slight pullback,
>everything's crash

Strong support at 0.01$
Call giancarlo bro

10/10

Right. Its awesome. How else can we buy stuff chea-

Uh...I mean...yeah...AAAA......AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. I am very worried...feeling. I am worried feeling right now...dang...it...AAAAH. What ever will happen...So worried...right....now.

ALL AROUND ME ARE

Will the 6000 support be cut through easily?

>its going to go below 7k again

Wait.. You guys still.. still own crypto? How many times are you going to lose 30% before you wake up and realise the mass hysteria has long been over.

Why are all you faggots so emotional?

The question now is whether it's time to exit the stock market. If you still haven't left crypto you've done fucked up.

soyboys dont know TA. they are trading without a math degree

>*bzzz* *bzzz*

>lose 30%
>gain 50%
>lose 40%
>gain 60%
That’s why. Every crash BTC has had makes BTC return stronger than before. This isn’t even close to the worst crash we’ve had. We’re down 54% for the month. Coins go up 400% overnight.

after you lose 30% your 50% gains aren't worth 50% anymore.

I’m talking from the starting point of the crash. Lose 30% from the starting point, return to the starting point, gain 50%. I should’ve clarified.