I just got a 2400 dollar credit 0 intresfor 15 months card in the mail

I just got a 2400 dollar credit 0 intresfor 15 months card in the mail

What do i buy?

Best alts to get for a low price right now?

Also since i am unemployed can i just declare bankruptcy if my investments go to zero?

We're fucked. Humans are the bubble

They should really teach financial literacy in highschool

Not experienced in any way but I doubt you should be saying "ah well I'll just declare bankruptcy" as a plan b

That shit it serious

ill sell you my gunbot for 200 then you put the rest on something on binance and let the bot make 5% for you daily

Wait for moria to hit the exchanges
Buy moria
Collect eth dividends
Self coin and dividends for max comfy

true but people declare bankruptcy after their buisnesses fail all the time

couldnt i just say i lost a lot of money in my investments

not fraud at all

this is making me think way too much

No suggestions?

BUMP

Personal bankruptcy is a whole lot worse than corporate bankruptcy

You'll also be filing for ch.7 so they're going to liquidate all that you own to shake the money out of you

good thing all i own is a 2003 honda civic with 250k miles and live with my parents

You'll also be barred from taking out any new credit for up to 4 years, and it will haunt you on your credit profile for 6 years.

REQ

they already were you just wasnt listening

You dumb piece of shit. Use that credit card to get to and fro work.
Use that to get Fucking food
Use it to go for a beer with your friends.
You have no money to lose.
You dumb piece of shit holy fuck.
Why do I still come here...

kek theyll go after you parents since when they die its going to be yours anyway, theyll credit advance your inheritance but whatever

>ask parents to write you out of an inheritance
>wait 7 years
>they write you back in
>???
>profit!

I highly doubt my investments will crash within 15 months, probably gonna pay back the card within 8, so really i cannot lose

And if you don't on one of these deferred interest deals if you don't pay off the entire balance in the period specified, they'll have spent the entire time working out how much interest you would have owed if you don't make the payoff deadline and then charge you all of that interest (which you will then also be paying interest on).

>unemployed
>gets credit
>buys crypto when it's crashing

This world needs to die so a new one can be born. Nuke war with NK is out only hope, those commies can save humanity.

Only invest what you can afford to lose.... if you are going into debt don't invest.

LAMDEN

Dont invest money you dont own you absolute fucking micro brained faggot. Retards like you are why banks are clamping down on crypto, because halfwits who have the judgement skills of a fucking cockroach lose money in the market and cant pay it back, so the banks just ban it. Fuck you.

so many people are getting rich off this stuff, i already put 12k of my savings in but i need to make at least 400k within the end of the year

This guy wants you to lose money OP.

i am with you bro

Who is getting rich off of it? Everybody claiming they did is a fucking LARPer who is trying to save face because they were retards and lost their entire life savings.

holy shit user that is game changing

I put it on my CC but have a job that will 100% pay it off over the next 1-2 months. Believe in the correction, but it won't not be paid off soon. Also pay off as much as I can each month after other expenses.

Am I fucked or fine credit wise. Already saw a 100 point dip, but guessing that's because of a risky use and I've never put this much on CC before. Again, there is zero chance this doesn't get paid off thanks to my well-paying job.

Nah. I have a friend that made some crazy fucking bank off of Ripple and is still more than doing fine. Some fags make money off this shit when you HODL.

Didnt you say you owned nothing? If you dont pay that back theyll just fucking take part of your 12k. Either that or you already lost it in which case youre severely brain damaged. Sage

You only get one bankruptcy per decade. Wasting it on $2500 is nigger tier retarded. Build your credit up to $100,000 over the next few years then plan to fuck the Jew banks to make it worth it.

Taking on debt to the point of insolvency is nigger tier retarded in the first place.

>Laughs in Hebrew
No refunds goyim

Mother Nature has iron hands

biz is retarded. go to local bitcoins, buy with google wallet, then dispute over and iver

i already put all my money in crypto

but i wanna put more money now

U know u have to pay the credit right?
If another crash hits you’ll be fucked.
My advice if don’t do it, you’re too stupid to pull it off, the again u can’t save idiots from themselves.
ICX is way undervalued right now, 4usd from its ath of 12usd, an okay summit combined with the ongoing crash made it drop harder than most cryptos it’s already picking up fast, 30% up in the last 12 hours.
Easily top 5 EOY

>Human population is a bubble and we are all going to die.

Fuck yes.

the absolute state

BUMP ON THIS PLZ

I will self bump until some cuck tells me how fucked my credit is

bump

there's no law saying you have to pay your debts. you can't go to prison for it. the worst that can happen is the creditor gets a judgement and either 1. garnish your wages (employee only), 2. garnish your bank account (only works for major banks, and it's expensive to even attempt to do), 3. lien on your house (but you don't own a house). it's easy as fuck to clear your credit of all of this too. some people defraud creditors for a living, but it's not really worth it long-term.