Trying to sell my mining rig

Anyone interested?

Please Veeky Forums, I really need to make some of my money back. There is a new crypto that is going to rise soon and I need in on the near ground floor. I'm not mining it with this rig for personal reasons, it should not concern you.

Tell me what’s about to moon and I’ll give you $7000 for the rig

why you call yourself a dumb nigger?

Look, I already mentioned in my original post that I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY LOWBALL OFFERS!

6/10 attempt

atleast this is a oc larping

I thought it would help get your attention. I don't frequent the "chans", but heard you are a part of the alt-right, so using such vulgar words would help.

Ill give you 1 eth.

Is that so?

ok well how about 10,000BTC in 10 days (~$3.50)

I'll give you a penny

I'll gib you tree fiddy for it

I TOLD YOU NO LOWBALL OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i'll give you one used baseball an inch off the ground

I can do $6850 man. I know its lower but come on this is literally all i have and you are probably a faggot anyway.

For 7k il sell mine

Clearly you don't understand. I can get this money from the cards ALONE. If you value investing in your future, you would come up with the rest of the cash needed (borrow from friends and family if you have to, you will get 10 times that with proper investment)

Then why don't ya?

HEY! I'm trying to sell MY RIG! Get outta here with that garbage rig (doesn't even have cooling systems for fucks sake)

I wanna give this rig to a good home, one that will give it some proper use. I just need the cash to find a new crypto investment I'm in the know of. I can't mine it with this rig for personal reasons that I would rather not disclose.

I’ll give you 13 ether for your rig

I can sell you this for 1.1 eth

"Fund", not find

Gotta come pick it up though

Ill counter with 12 eth.

I’ll give you .5 ether for that

low quality bait 4/10

Ok I’m in Los Angeles. Where do you live?

You know what? I can't really say what these mining rigs are worth but I've got a friend just down the street that knows all about this stuff, let me call him

stay poor faggot

How much ETH do you make per month on it? I'm serious. I know ETH is going PoS soon but I want to know.

>$7500
lmao you're kidding right?

Anyone interested?

I can get nearly that much for JUST the cards, I'm also including the pictured cooling system and cables that hook things together

Isn’t eth transitioning to POS? This looks like a high priced paper weight.

wut, i can go on newegg and buy 4 new cards for 1299 a piece right now.

you rig is shit this guy's is better

>The cards can sell alone for this price
>$1875 for a 1080Ti
kek

Again, tell me how much ETH you make per month on it right now?

actually scratch that, I could build an identical rig brand new for lower than the price you're asking.

my asking price is in Canadian dollars,I'm located in Toronto

clearly you don't know mining rigs, don't worry, once (like mine, available for purchase) you get one you will learn

It doesn't matter, I'm moving on from ETH

You sound like a drug addict

>It doesn't matter
You're trying to sell this fucking thing right? Why won't you just answer my question. How much ETH per month does it make?

Sure man, sounds like a good deal just send me 0.1 ETH so I can get a copy of your trading address. 1F7yDRQW66fCxh65mcWGGrfdJDYpTi788W

I do dabble in pot, but for medical purposes only of course...

Here's my shit rig. Will sell for 7 ETH obo

5k is best I'd do. canadian.

Is this a sign that is shouldn't go ahead with setting up a miner?

You faggots aren't making any money obviously

Your question can't be properly answered, because how much ETH per month it makes depends on when you start mining. If you buy it now, I can get it in your hands sooner, giving you better mining opportunities.

>Canadian dollars
even with that considered, you could get all this shit new for less than $7000 cad

My price includes shipping, and is already assembled.

Holy shit forget it. It's clearly not profitable and that's why you're selling.

I'll give you $50 apiece for those burnt out shitcards.

In case you hadn't cottened on, this is a joke thread making fun of all the mining rigs showing up for sale on craigslist.....

>$7000 offer on a $7500 asking price
>Lowball
Good goy you fucking jew. A lowball would be like $2500... Which is my offer.

so for the real ethereum miners out there, how many eth did you manage to mine in your mining career so far?

Got other rigs I can sell at a small premium (nothing like us prices though,way cheaper)

580s go for 350€ here, a 7xrig would cost you about 3.5k €

Flashed hundreds of bios already

The absolute state of /crypto/

if that's really a picture of your setup you should just sell each gpu separately on ebay.

TRX TRON TRONIX MOON LAMBO

relax coiner, only having some fun at your fellow coiners

Even if they are making money, they're making just a couple of bux per day. It's easier to flip burgers and get more than that.

I did make money. I have enough money by getting into ETH early though that this is too much a pain in the ass for me. but I guarantee that some younger user it's hungrier than I am and will be able to my different coins and basically make free money (minus electricity cost).

ill buy it

>if you low ball me (already happened)

i see way too many faggots type like this on craigslist, 90% of this world wasnt made for business

You life must he pretty boring

guess so

I'll let you smell my penis after fucking the woman you wish were your girlfriend for it.

plz explain the pic to a brainlet like me, you buy en masse GCs and ram ?

I'll give you 2k

I'll give you 0.5 btc

huh to think all that's worth less than 1 bitcoin