NOCOINERS

Seriously wtf are you idiots doing? Do you not want to partake in the greatest tech innovation since the cell phone itself? You are literally able to get in on the ground floor of blossoming digital economy you fucking idiots. Yet your pride and retarded sense of intelligence stands in your way of literal millions. You nocoiners probably have shit jobs anyway. Do you honestly think investment bankers aren't cashing in on the crypto revolution? This crash was a gift from Kek himself telling your dumbasses TO BUY NOW FAGGOTS. If you don't buy now don't you ever come back to this board and complain, in fact go and hang yourself and stuff mustard up your ass so you shit seeds as your worthless existence whithers away. You think you're smart? You really thing you're smarter than jews and bankers? NEWSFLASH ASSHOLES you nocoiners are a bunch of sjw soyboys!!!!!!!!!!

this. they don't even nut up and short the bit coins, choosing to merely parade worthless words that they will be right because of the tulips, but they are always wrong. A small window of a mere few months is all that is at all in the red but they cheer the collapse as though it was not in reality buried under a decade of success. They don't understand the coiners already won.

I've met nocoiners who think that crypto is just going to die off one day kek

im not putting money in your ponzi so you can get out fag
live your mistakes without me

past your bedtime, grandpa. shoo shoo! don't forget to put on your depend and take your meds. remember! pee BEFORE you get in bed so you don't have another episode..

I've yet to meet a nocoiner that doesnt think this

Sorry man I'm not helping you bail out. I might get in at 2k with some pocket change if it would make you feel better

So why aren't you shorting it?

They also seem to think that crypto will never reach a new ATH ever again, despite not even touching $1 trillion yet.

I have no way of buying it now that credit cards are out

no coiner here. syncing wallets and reading up while I wait until I can afford to jump in

You shouldn't be buying with your mommies credit card anyway kid.

>millennials who think crypto is the only way to make money

Always a investment brainlet, never fails.

Eh? I have two different visas and 750 credit score. Anyway how else can I buy in?

do you not have a bank account/debit card?

ACH or wire transfer. You're going to pay out the was in credit card fees.
Coinbase charges an extra fee for cards.
International fee.
Cash advance fee.

Why would you buy when it's so low? What if goes lower? I don't know about you but I'm gonna wait for it to break upwards of 15k before I buy in.

you can wire money to bitstamp or coinbase, use local bitcoins, there are other ways too.

Fucking kek you probably invest in index funds through your 401k with your monthly contributions with surprise!! A 4% MATCH BY THE COMPANY??? How kind of them

Sounds logical.

If I buy high and sell lower I'll be able to maximize my realized loses. It's perfectly logical thank you very much.

just put $100 in and transfer to binance dude

don't need to go crazy ... yet

Ok I wired $200 for btc and $50 for bitcoin cash, we'll see where this goes

>Seriously wtf are you idiots doing?

I'm waiting for the price to stabilize a bit more before buying in.

unless you are bullish on bch, which may be right
'
but anyway, if you want more choices transfer to binance

buy link obv

It's all a Bonzi scheme

whats wrong with a 4% match? nojobers dont realize you can have a diversified portfolio with stocks and shitcoins

>crypto is just a huge scam invented by microsoft
>every windows 10 computer with wallet data stored in it steals their dogecoin
>can't stop microsoft from doing this because bonzibuddy is now force enabled

I hope your memecurrency drops to zero once everyone decides to say fuck it

I dont know how tho

WILL IT GET ANY LOWER OR SHALL I SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON COINS NOW!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Its easy as fuck. I too thought it was difficult until I actually tried.

Go to coinbase (easiest) sign up and buy $50 of eth with a credit card. Then sign up for binance. Click funds on binance and then click eth. Then click deposit and your wallet address will come up. Copy it, go to coinbase and go to send. Then paste your binance eth address and hit send

Now you can buy DOGE

Coiners are the most stupid motherfuckers on this planet.

They act all high and might until their memecoins tanks and then they go kill themself because they have no other worth to anyone but themself and even that is gone after they flushed their money down the toilet.

To see you faggots fucking cry and weep yesterday was such a glorious sight to behold.

Fucking keep the entertainment coming.

Fucking virgin worthless neets can btfo.

Fucking acuire a skill that will be useful to people even after civilisation has failed. You can live super comfy.

But no you emotional retards prefer shaking and fearing in front of your monitors.

Only a tiny portion of people here are actually suicidal, and they would be with one or another external stressor until they can get their issues sorted out. The rest of the pink wojak shit is just really creative memeing.