k
l
y

c
h
a
r
t

so basically, based off of the charts, assuming that we close the week like we are now we could be shifting into a bull market market again?

1 day chart candle looks like the red but its green, what the fuck does that mean?

anybody that uses anything other than 1-minute candles is a complete idiot

3 hrs to go

I would imagine the same thing, green just means it closed with a higher price than it started

Exactly Exactly

>using candles on a fucking weekly

those candlestick patterns are not well suited for weekly

The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

I see what ur saying OP

3 hrs? I thought the candle closes on 12th February?

You call this a long wick?

I'm still somewhat of a noob, but have been trading a while. I don't think using weekly chart for that, especially something like btc, is a good idea. 4 hour and daily are pretty good though.

its a weekly chart, won't do you any good to evaluate in on a Tuesday. Could be a very different story by end of week.

all its red candles signal a bull cycle tho

yep, it's a good week for everyone to hold positions and make a decision at the end. definitely too late to sell, too early to buy.

im not saying that you moron. i'm saying interpreting the current week's data on a weekly chart is useless if the week has only just begun. OP is making the assumption that in the next few days this move will just continue going up and will form a bullish hammer. We don't know that yet.

FUCKING DUMP I WANT TO STOCK UP MORE AT LOWER PRICE

If anyone doubts this, it's just short form for "whale tries to do X, but the group/ smaller whales fucks the big whale."
The big whale licks his wounds and waits for another time to manipulate the market.

get paid pupper

>weekly chart

This

Get paid pupper

Hammer reversal if it breaks and goes green on the 1d chart, would be a bull signal from there.