How much you had at your peak

>how much you had at your peak
>how much you have now

lets hear it

Around 7k at peak, just under 1k right now

Deleted Delta and Shitfolio two weeks ago. Seeing all the threads these past few weeks and I'm Afraid to reinstall them

There was never any peak. Only initial investment. I should look for something else to do.

110K peak, 50K now. AUD

From ~5 BTC mining and trading Eth

Better version

>15,000
>80

If not for the Veeky Forums memes, I would be quite depressed

>175k at peak
>36k now
I could have 6x my investment stack if I wasn't a pussy. Iron fucking hands.

35,000 peak 6,000 now

Stop this fucking shit. Actually hang yourselves.

>Not liking nu-jack

$37.5k peak.
Withdrew 23k day before crash.
Have $2900

Hoping for 5k BTC, have a buy in for 1 BTC at 5k. That's my only action besides holding.

1.01 mil

still up hundreds of thousands so oh well

put $1500 in
got up to $2600
stuck with $920 in tether trying to catch the dip
i am a walking talking meme

Its objectively fucking terrible and he looks chinese

also, its literally r-ddit cancer. kys

Stop what?

2300 then 1900 now.

you're an asshole

$41k then
$8100 now.

Very similar for me. Fuck, I should have sold sooner. I didn't think it would dip this hard, though.

Hindsight bias
Just hold, we'll get back. We got there with smart picks and strong hands once

85k at peak 25k now

Lost holding
Lost 1.5 btc to panic margin longs before BTC < 10k Sold everything before BTC < 10k
Lost tons more trying to long every bottom. Up 15% down 25% .... up 10% down 15% and so on
Chasing gains and panic trades is typical junkie gambling behavior.. Im ashamed.

Friendly reminder that this crash has shown that even the "OG Trades" KEK have no fucking clue what is going on in this market. The twitter traders are some of the most retarded, vapid and uneducated people ever. Watching them tweet out bottom calls and then delete their tweets 20 minutes later has been too funny. You can see the panic in their voices.

$120k
$7k

> $10800

> $2941

unironically not red wojaked. Its really just brought my expectations back to reality

I also cashed out a good bit then and since then though. Mostly to pay taxes I owe from trading or else I would've just held through entirely.

$560k -> $280k
Still in it to win it.

>49.2k
>cashed out at 20k

about to buy back in

>~820k peak
>750k now
Sold it right as it started diving.

Still hodling

25k at peak.
7k now.

Got REKT hard but i have 50k FUN so I'll make it eventually

75k > 30k. Now my 30k is locked up in an ICO for 6 months. Hoping to float at $2-3 and cash out. I also hold 0.5btc in Mona Coin. This is my last bet at mooning for now.

That's roughly me, I don't think I'll ever stomach all the wrong decisions I made. If I le hodled like a reddit normie I'd sit at 3.5k now. Never ever selling at a loss again, never buying anything against my better judgement.

Id consider anhero too

68k peak
20k now
started with $3,200 about 7 months ago
not too bad

Doing ok

30 btc
0 btc

(too much stank to stick around once it turned at 17-18k, i'll wait till the crypto themed k-pop bands break up because the world recognizes crypto as funding nuclear terrorism from NK)

.... But how.

I.AM.SO.DONE

>tfw nocoiner

11k peak
4.2k now

Could be worse, still made money in the last few months

350k peak.
150k now.

Initial investment: 8K
ATH: 136K
Now: 36K

Still haven't cashed anything. I'm a Greedyfag

2k profits, now 1k loss

9k peak, 2.85k now

800 investment

nujack this

>650k

Now

>241k

I panic sold the last of my ETH last night like a giant faggot at $640 thinking the dumps would continue. I’ve been holding since $10. Still disgusted with myself.

£500

not so bad, im nu blood so I will buy more now to average out

$6.5M
~$3M

>500 low
>20k high

I cashed out 0.5BTC when it was at 4k on July but not when it November, should I kms?

No one could've seen that bull run coming user. Don't beat yourself up over it.

15k peak, about 5500 now, started with 1000 in early December

Good? I can change it a bit if you want.

Peak $56,000
Current $26,000
No worries though, the next bull run will be fucking glorious.

Peak around 25k
Sold all today for almost 11k
Invested 5k

peak: $1.2 million
now: $430 thousand

this is fine

i had 500k at peak and cashed out 150k. have about 150k left right now

How much have you put into crypto total?

could've had a whole bitcoin if i had just sold

$0

I got paid $800 worth of BTC in dec 2013/jan 2014 for some shitty ms paint art I drew. pic related

Peak: 74k
Current: 20k
Initial investment 4k

Also sold 10 bitcoins back in 2013 and quit, re-entered june last year lel

why did you cash out? Don’t want to participate in the 2018 bull run?

better version

55 mil
3 mil (sold most of it)

11k down to 3.5k

2k original
5.8k peak
1.6k now
4k total invested as I kept buying "dips"

Have faith my portfolio will recover though. As long as this is the market turnaround, which I believe it is.

$5.2k
$2.2k
I'm not retarded. I'm just slow in the brain.

Fucking incredible if true. I would like to write an article about this if you can supply proof

I'm not sure there will be a bull run. There's too many idiots in crypto now who already spent all their money on shitcoins and "dips". It also distracts me too much from my education and I may need some money for surgery.

Peak: 300k
Curently: 115k
Initial investment: 3k
Also bought car for 45k and took out like 10k just for random stuff.

I can supply proof of current portfolio levels, and I can provide the art work. Don't know if I can trace back trxs to prove what my original capital was, or what it was from :/

The new york times wrote an article about me, for what its worth, and I was also featured in an article on FT.

Post an email address and we can coordinate.

Klye?

>I'm not sure there will be a bull run.
Wrong. There will be a massive bull run this year that will take us into the Trillion dollar MC territory
>There's too many idiots in crypto now who already spent all their money on shitcoins and "dips".
This may be true but there is only a small fraction of normies currently participating. 99% of the world population doesn’t own any crypto
>It also distracts me too much from my education
sorry to hear that. I already graduated college. But it sounds like you were emotionally invested in this, which is a bad thing. You need to separate yourself from your money to trade smarter
>and I may need some money for surgery.
damn that sucks. Do you live in USA? I live in Scandinavia and our health care is free

nope

20k usd worth of mining equipment.

I have 300 bucks in a small wooden chest and about 100 rounds of ammunition to my name.

You're a hero
Keep it up

I’ve spent about 6k total. Got up to about 26k. At 13k now. Still up because I actually thought about what I was investing in and didn’t buy the shittiest of shit-coins. Mostly only top 20 coins plus LINK. So feeling comfy. Could have sold for a lot more of course but 26k isn’t going to change my life. I’m hodling for the long term.

Stay poor faggot

last edit to satisfy my ocd, I forgot the tears

and the pink version for when bitcoin crashes

1400$
370$
starting point 600$

lel

Hey hd bro
Can you post the original non themed nujak cause I can't find it anywhere

>thousand dollar NEET, cousins hate him

another

pink